October 2016 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change

How many weeks?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments? 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week?

GTKY: Do you want a big family or a small one? Is your choice different than the size you grew up with?  (stolen from Sunday's/Monday's/Tuesday's)
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change

• How many weeks? 17- crazy  :o

How big is baby? Game console controller was DH's favorite comparison this week

Upcoming appointments? Not until May 19th when we will finally find out the sex!

Rants/Raves/Questions: When does the "pregnancy glow" happen?! I am STILL so broken out! Also, I keep buying bump appropriate clothes yet nothing I can wear to work so I basically have a wardrobe meltdown every morning! Maybe I should work from home the next 23 weeks so I don't have to put on pants! 

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? None really. Maybe looking at registry stuff this weekend since the weather is messing with our weekend plans.

GTKY: Do you want a big family or a small one? Is your choice different than the size you grew up with? 
    DH and I had always discussed 3, although I would always add "or 4" to the end. Now he says 2. Who knows how we will feel after one! 
    I am one of 5 kids, he is one of 3, so I would say we both come from decent sized families. I love the relationship I have with my siblings, especially my younger sister, and would like our child to at least experience the love and relationship that comes from having a sister or brother!
  • LGW2015LGW2015 member
    edited April 2016
    @smmatt08 you practically could've written my post for this week haha

How many weeks? 17!!

How big is baby? PS3 controller, pomegranate

Upcoming appointments? May 12th for the anatomy scan, SO EXCITED

Rants/Raves/Questions: NOTHING FITS. Every time I try to buy maternity clothes they're always too big, mostly on top. Last time I bought some regular-sized but flowy dresses and shirts. I tried the dress on yesterday because it was so hot out and I looked like a hussy. So unflattering and my butt was practically hanging out UGH

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? DH is going to put the crib together probably Sunday. And hopefully finalizing the registry.

GTKY: Do you want a big family or a small one? Is your choice different than the size you grew up with?  (stolen from Sunday's/Monday's/Tuesday's) DH and I both have 1 sibling. We always talked about 2-3, I think I talked him into 3 as opposed to 2 :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks? 15.  <3

How big is baby? Navel orange, multi-tool, eclair, pear or Haas avocado

Upcoming appointments? Elective gender u/s this Saturday & appt w/ Midwife next Friday the 6th

Rants/Raves/Questions: Excited to see our pumpkin in 3 days & hopefully he/she cooperates.

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? Want to visit a Buy Buy Baby store & discuss stroller options.

GTKY: Do you want a big family or a small one? Is your choice different than the size you grew up with? Big family! I was adopted into a family where I was the only child. I have 2 brothers & 1 sister from my biological mother, but didn't get to grow up with them.
    Mommy to Gabriel (12) and Isaiah (10) and Step-Mommy to Danely (17), Diego (9) and Leo (4). Trained doula going for certification!
    5 losses (2002-6 wks, 2004-9 wks, 2005-11 wks, 2015-7 wks & 5/27/2016-19 wks) 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many weeks? 15 weeks - solidly in the second trimester!

How big is baby? I think @MzOro82214 listed them all except cinnamon bun, but it's blowing my mind that the little bean is 4 inches this week - wow!

Upcoming appointments? I go see my OB every 4 weeks and that was yesterday. He found the HB right away with a doppler, so now I'm ready to go buy one (because I need to spend more money). He also confirmed that the blump is my uterus, which is pushing my fluffy muffin top up and making me look more pregnant than I am. I also have an anatomy scheduled but not for 3 more weeks.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Ditto @smmatt08 and the daily meltdown - I've ordered a ton of clothes online, and had to return 80% of them. The ones I could keep either aren't work appropriate or don't look quite right just yet because my bump isn't big enough. So I'm going to work looking frumpy.

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? We've been waffling back and forth on if we want to try to move or make our current home work for a few years. We decided this week we're staying put, so this weekend we're going to start working on getting the room that will be the baby's cleaned out.

GTKY: Do you want a big family or a small one? Is your choice different than the size you grew up with?  (stolen from Sunday's/Monday's/Tuesday's) I'm the only child of my two parents, but have an older and younger brother from other marriages. My husband has 3 brothers. I've always wanted 2 or 3, but am rethinking that because of how stressed I've been with this pregnancy. I've loved everything so far about being pregnant except the constant worry that something is wrong. We're going to see how we feel a year from now.

BFP#1: 2/10/16
    EDD: 10/19/16

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • How many weeks? 17

How big is baby? like @smmatt08, the game controller was my husbands favorite comparison

Upcoming appointments? An ultrasound next Thursday to find out the gender and the anatomy scan 2 weeks after that!

Rants/Raves/Questions: I have a rant. I am having the worst SPD. Everything hurts...walking, standing, crossing my legs, getting in/out of the car, putting on pants. I'm pouting because it sucks. 

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? Hmm, no plans. But we need to start putting a registry together. 

GTKY: Do you want a big family or a small one? Is your choice different than the size you grew up with?  (stolen from Sunday's/Monday's/Tuesday's). I am an only child. My husband has 2 siblings. I think we are going to compromise with 2 children total.