October 2015 Moms
Options

Separation Anxiety

is anyone else's LO's suddenly going through separation anxiety? It just started this week but he cries when I drop him off in the morning and when I leave after lunch. It's breaking my heart to leave him when he is so upset

Re: Separation Anxiety

• Options
    Yes it started for us about 2 weeks ago. Cries anytime one of us leaves the room even for a second! He even gets upset sometimes when we put him down. It's rough, but it's just a phase.
  • Options
    Mine started this at 3 months, she is now 6 months and just now letting me leave her with the grandparents without a meltdown. Her doctor told me that it's a phase that most babies go through some time. Usually around 8 months old. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes it started for us about 2 weeks ago. Cries anytime one of us leaves the room even for a second! He even gets upset sometimes when we put him down. It's rough, but it's just a phase.
    Man, mine has always been like this!  Can't be in his activity table more than 3-5 minutes and that's only when he's in a good mood!  Forget about leaving the room. I wish it were just a phase with us. 
  • Options
    lalenalalena member
    Yes but it's gotten worse since teething. I stay at home and he's been freaking out when I leave the room. Lol