1st Trimester

KrisiteKrisite member
edited April 2016 in 1st Trimester

Re: .

• I'm sorry for your loss.

Is there a reason why you haven't taken a pregnancy test? I'm assuming because with a ovulation date of 4/15, it would be too early? That would make it too early to have symptoms, too. You aren't supposed to ask if you are pregnant on these boards. 
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Hi Lala, 

Too early to test. 

I wonder if anyone has had similiar experiences in very early pregnancy post-miscarriage?

• Loading the player...
  • Krisite said:
    Hi Lala, 

Too early to test. 

I wonder if anyone has had similiar experiences in very early pregnancy post-miscarriage?

QFP - you're still asking (in a roundabout way) if we think you're pregnant, which is against the TOU. 

If it's too early to test then any symptoms you may be having are not from a pregnancy, they're likely from leftover hormones from your loss, or you're about to get your period. The TTCAL board may be helpful for you, all of the women there are trying to conceive after a loss. FWIW (which is pretty much nothing because everybody is different) my cycle resumed right on time after my loss, however you will find many, many stories of cycles that take months to regain normalcy. Sorry for your loss, good luck. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Aww, I failed with the QFP. I'm ashamed. The dirty delete just attracts more attention, OP.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers