August 2016 Moms

Treat Yourself Tuesday

Don't forget to treat yourself today! Or any other day. What's everyone's treat of choice this week?

Re: Treat Yourself Tuesday

• Dh's birthday is on Thursday so I will make sure wherever I take him, there is some sort of treat for me.  :)
  • Mine is that I'm heading over to H&M on my lunch break to see if I can find some cheap spring/summer maternity clothes. It really irks me that I have to buy them for multiple seasons, but what can you do? At least I get some shiny new stuff. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @midwestbaby that is what i had for breakfast too :) i treated myself to banana split from Baskin Robbins i had everything and when i meant everything on it, i had tax cut, strawberry cheesecak, coconut pineapple, with whip cream nuts, chocolate, carmel, strawberry, peanut butter syrup, strawberries, pineapples, and cherries the girl asked me again when i said put everything on it then she saw my belly bump and smiled !!
  • Going out to dinner for my moms birthday today and birthday cake after. 
  • Since Sbucks failed on me, I'm placing my bet on froyo. I'll get a large with strawberries, fruity pebbles, and granola. Yum-O. 
  • I'm making DH go out and get me ice cream... Now I just have to decide what flavor!

• Oreo popcorn
  • @emmeline714 wait, what?? Oregon popcorn?? That reminds me I haven't made chocolate drizzled popcorn in so long. Is it basically that with oreo crumbles?!
  • @Snaps816 I went to H&M on Monday and got some really cute, plain t-shirt dresses that show off the bump and a blue tie dye maxi that twenty-something's were wearing in coachella last weekend B) 
  • I got to work and blew through my work snacks in the first five minutes (Apple, carrots, protein bar and cheese stick). I was still starving afterward. I felt like a bottomless pit today. So I went and got a burger with everything on it (onions, pickles, lettuce, tomato, mustard, cheese) and fries. I also dipped into the vanilla ice cream when I got home from work... I finally feel somewhat full though!
  • @Knottie1442786653 its Oreo cookies crumbled up with cream flavor popcorn its so good, we have a Popcorn Heaven which has all kinds of popcorn flavors and it feels like heaven I ALWAYS GET INTROUBLE because i buy so much popcorn lol
  • @Mrsrundell I don't think I saw those at my store! I would have been interested in the Coachella maxi. I ended up getting some basic black, white and grey tees, two cute patterned tops, and a dress for work. And a cute baby onesie that I couldn't pass up. All that stuff for about $100, not bad! 
  • Bought some cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches at the store. They were on sale!

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017