November 2016 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 4/26

Week: 

What's new with baby (size, development):

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: 

When is your next appointment: 

GTKY: (Stolen from Sunday's) Who is the most honest person you know?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 4/26

• Options
    Week: 13

What's new with baby (size, development): Peach- vocal cords are developing

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: We moved to a bigger house this past weekend.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I'm excited that I only have one more week left in the First Tri.

I've been feeling so much better lately. Still tired, but little nausea or vomiting.

When is your next appointment: May 3rd with my OB. 

GTKY: (Stolen from Sunday's) Who is the most honest person you know? My Mom. She tells it how it is and usually doesn't hold back. I respect her for that.
  • Options
    Week: 11

What's new with baby (size, development): It's a lime! I think this is the first week that's not a berry or a seed. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Still nothing.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: My nausea, which temporarily went away around 9.5 weeks, is back with a vengeance. 

When is your next appointment: this Friday.

GTKY: (Stolen from Sunday's) Who is the most honest person you know? I don't really know anyone that I would describe as exceptionally honest. I guess I'm pretty honest, but only because I'm a terrible liar.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010
  • Options
    Week 11!

I have my first appointment tomorrow. Looking forward to that. We've also been doing a major declutter around the house so hopefully it's not always a disaster. We've had to apologize for the state of our house pretty much forever.

I'm sick. Like throat on fire went to bed at 5pm sick. I really hope it goes away soon. And my nausea has kicked it up a notch too.

GTKY: My grandmother has perfected the art of gently setting you straight. She's always very sweet and charming but tells it like it is.
  • Options
    Week: 10! Double digits!

What's new with baby (size, development): I think I remember seeing strawberry?

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: I went to rummage sales this weekend. I got a mattress, baby monitor, maternity clothes, and baby clothes for about $30. I am so excited.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Still just really tired all the time.

When is your next appointment: Tomorrow! I cannot wait, but I am also terrified.

GTKY: (Stolen from Sunday's) Who is the most honest person you know? I'm going to go with me. I hate lying and I hate secrets and surprises. Sometimes I am too blunt about the way I approach things. It is something I have been working on.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    Week:  9

What's new with baby (size, development): Little Olive.  Hold the martinis

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Still nothing.  One day I will do something but probably not until the a/s and we find out the sex.  If it is a boy then still probably not much.  2nd kid problems.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I am feeling pretty good.  My ms seems to have vanished at the moment.  My energy level is still low but that is to be expected.  Starting to work hard on my diet since I am feeling better and I am doing the GGT at 10 week this time because I had gestational diabetes last time.  Starting testing my glucose levels and it was a stark reminder that my diet recently has been to carb centric.

When is your next appointment: May 18th

GTKY: (Stolen from Sunday's) Who is the most honest person you know?  DH or myself.  I have a hard time telling fibs and keeping secrets. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

What's new with baby (size, development): Peach

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Nothing really. We are trying to get our daughter used to the idea of having a brother though. (She wanted a sister) So we keep saying things like "this is where your baby brother can sit when he's born" when we sit down for dinner. Or when we played candy land yesterday and had an extra piece and she said "this for baby brother". It melted my heart :)

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I've been feeling pretty good lately. Still a bit tired but I think that's just the norm with an almost 3 year old!

When is your next appointment: May 25th

GTKY: (Stolen from Sunday's) Who is the most honest person you know? Everyone I know is pretty honest...or so I think! I suck at secret keeping though, so I guess I could just say myself!
    Married 3/24/12
    #1 Born 6/14/13
    #2 Due 11/1/16

• Options
    een23een23 member
    Week: 10

What's new with baby (size, development): strawberry; all vital organs are developed and bones are beginning to form

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: I picked up some newborn-sized cloth diapers last week.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I thought I was starting to feel better but I was wrong. Nausea and exhaustion are still here but were made much worse over the weekend when I got an awful head cold.

When is your next appointment: May 16th, I finally get to hear the baby's heartbeat. I can't wait!

GTKY: (Stolen from Sunday's) Who is the most honest person you know? My DH, he doesn't see the value in lying. He thinks it causes more problems than it solves.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Week: 
    Thirteen! 

What's new with baby (size, development):
    Size of a lemon! Only one more week until second trimester! 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: 
    We put an offer in on a house Saturday! But it's a crazy situation and we still don't know if we have it. Also been doing some research on baby items and picking out furniture! 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: 
    Not much right now! Headaches. Tired. Waves of ickyness toward certain food. 
    When is your next appointment: 
    May 20th. Seems forever! 

GTKY: (Stolen from Sunday's) Who is the most honest person you know?
    It depends. My mom is in a mean way. DH is pretty honest with me. 
  • Options

What's new with baby (size, development): Size of lemon. I have what I think is a little bit of a bump. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: I started an Amazon registry and actually bought the first outfit (gender neutral, because there Carter's sale and I was stocking up on PJs for DD). 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: feeling much better in general, but also managed to come down with a cold. Boo. 

When is your next appointment: May 12th for a check-in with my OB and repeat blood draw for the sequential screen. My anatomy scan is scheduled for June 2!!!

GTKY: (Stolen from Sunday's) Who is the most honest person you know? Before his death, I would have said my grandfather - honest in every sense of the word. In terms of speaking one's mind it might be me. I'm a horrible liar and unfortunately also suffer from foot-in-mouth syndrome because of it. In terms of being ethically honest (like reporting a bank error when the mistake was in your favor type of thing) it's probably my father-in-law.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @TwandaFTG HOLD THE PHONE we have the same ticket change? Yesssss!

BabyFruit Ticker