August 2016 Moms
Options

Doing to Much -Feel Faint

We need to listen to our bodies ladies....I have been trying to keep up my usual life routines of taking care of my daughter, the house, myself by working out 5-6x a week still, etc....But this morning it got to be to much. I know I over did it yesterday with errands, food shopping and then meal prep for the week ( b/c if it doesn't happen Sunday, it doesn't happen at all...) but my legs were hurting a lot last night and this morning I thought I was better...yet after my workout, I felt faint...I already passed out once and laded in the hosp for 4 days earlier in pregnancy due to the flu. I got so worried this morning b/c my body felt numb and tingly and I felt nauseous...We need to listen to our bodies ladies! My husband convinced me to stay and work from home today b/c if I felt sick in the office what would I do? So I listened...I have my doc appt on Thursday and can't wait to speak to him. This pregnancy has been very different than my 1st but I'm so grateful for it and will listen to my body better next time. Take care of yourselves ladies!

Re: Doing to Much -Feel Faint

• Options
    Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. Yes, I completely agree. This past Wednesday I had some bleeding when I wiped after going to the bathroom to pee. My doc saw me right away and all looked good, the bleeding was gone by the time she saw me. She said I most likely strained too much and caused the bleed, but put me on two days of rest from work. I don't remember always being so tired and feeling so chaotic when I was pregnant with my first. This pregnancy is tougher simply because I have a two year old and I want to be there for him just as much as I was before I got pregnant, it's tough. This weekend though I let DH take the reigns a bit more and it helped a lot. Take care ladies! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no! It can be easy to overdo it. This is my first, so I'm still learning my new limits. I have to constantly remind myself to rest and stay hydrated. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been feeling similarly faint this week, and needing to take naps every day. It's concerning me because I had a slew of health problems before pregnancy that haven't appeared much during, but I fear are going to, such as epilepsy, and could be mistaken for pre-eclampsia or vice versa..