September 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 4/25

How many weeks?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments? 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? 

GTKY:  Do you have any plans for celebrating Mother's Day?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 4/25

• Options
    How many weeks? 20!

How big is baby? Banana, Red Swing-line Stapler

Upcoming appointments? 2nd trimester screening this Thursday

Rants/Raves/Questions: It's finally warm/sunny enough here that I got my first sunburn of the year!  I am so happy the weather has turned enough for us to go out and do stuff.  We bought a zoo membership so hopefully we'll be able to go a lot this summer and fall before baby gets here.  My daughter is obsessed with giraffes this week.  

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? Packing up the books in the nursery so we can start decorating.

GTKY:  Do you have any plans for celebrating Mother's Day? I haven't thought that far ahead yet.  All I know is that's the one day a year I get to sleep in (as long as DH keeps his promise)!

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

July: Patriotic Fails

england independence day 4th of july july 4th
  • Options
    How many weeks? 21!

How big is baby? Endive

Upcoming appointments? Probably heading in for some bloodwork today (see below).  But next regular appt is 5/16 and fetal echo is 5/20.

Rants/Raves/Questions: My leg muscles are doing something crazy.  Over the weekend I fell twice trying to walk up stairs.  When I try to bear weight when flexing those upper thigh muscles my they seize up and my legs just stop working.  Pretty crazy and scary!  I'm thinking I'm deficient in something or my
    electrolytes are off or something like that.  I'm waiting to hear back about what my MFM wants me to do.

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? I might work on going through more of DS's baby clothes this weekend.

GTKY:  Do you have any plans for celebrating Mother's Day?  No plans yet.  I'd like a day to hang around the house with DH and the kids and just do whatever we want.  We always go visit our Mom's or a family get together and it takes up the whole day.  It just never feels like I get to be celebrated and it's always about our Mom's.  
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks?

How big is baby?
    Carrot or pomegranate?  They must get bigger pomegranates somewhere than we do around here. 

Upcoming appointments? 
    None

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    So many:
    Rant:  My hips are definitely starting to loosen.  I did a lot of standing and walking on Saturday and by the evening my hips and legs were aching.  Then I had to sleep on the pull-put because DH had been in bed sick with the flu all day and I didn't want to catch it so needless to say I had a  restless night :(

I just found out that I've got an interview next week for a promotion at work.  Awesome of course but I'll be 22 weeks and obviously pregnant.  I haven't officially told work about it yet because of this job and so I'm going to have to broach the "I want the job and you technically can't refuse me because I'm pregnant but FYI I'll be going on mat leave for a year in September).  Gonna be an awesomely awkward talk.

Raves:  Shopping for baby girl things is fun :)  

Had my missed anatomy scan and baby girl was breech so they got all the pictures they needed no problem!

Just a garage sale to try and get rid of some more baby boy things.

My MIL sneakily invited herself up for Mother's Day.  She texted DH asking if she could fly in for the weekend of May 7th, not "for Mother's Day weekend", just "the weekend of May 7th" and of course we didn't realize that it was Mother's day weekend until after we'd said yes.  So now I have to plan a Mother's Day for her :/  Don't really mind but I was a bit annoyed that she wasn't more upfront about it. So far I've booked us in for brunch but it's hard to plan much else because the weather here can be dicey in May, no idea if it will be nice or freezing cold!

• Options
    How many weeks? 21W3D

How big is baby? Endive, Carrot, whatever...

Upcoming appointments? next one is May 19

Rants/Raves/Questions: had my first boob leakage yesterday... i was like reallyyyyyyyyyy nooo. :-/ Any one else leak this early, FTM here so nothing to go on lol

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? just survive the week lol, do some walking in the nice weather.

GTKY:  Do you have any plans for celebrating Mother's Day? nothing ATM. Need to get with my mom and see what shes doing...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 20

How big is baby? A banana 

Upcoming appointments? Nothing until the second week of May. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I have this really horrible pain radiating down my right leg. I'm worried its sciatica. Waiting on a call from my midwife. Hopefully she'll have some ideas to help it. 

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? I'm going to continue working on the blanket I'm knitting. Other than that, nothing planned this weeks. 

Nope, I'm not a mom yet and my mom's going to California to visit my sister so I get out of doing something for her this year. I'll probably spend the day relaxing. 

Me: 30 | DH: 32
    Together since 2008 | Married 2012
    TTC #1 October 2014
    BFP #1 October 2014 | CP #1 October 2014
    BFP #2 November 2014 | CP #2 December 2014
    BFP #3 June 2015 | MMC at 16 weeks September 2015
    BFP #4 January 2016 | EDD September 12, 2016 | Baby Ducks born September 5, 2016

• Options
    How many weeks? 18

How big is baby? Artichoke 

Upcoming appointments? Check up this Weds

Rants/Raves/Questions:  Had a spotting/bleeding scare last week, got checked out and everything is great, but still messing with my head a bit.  I think I always talk about clothes on here, well I hate maternity clothes shopping.  I don't like most of it and what I do I'm to cheap to buy.  People better get used to the same 7 outfits because I'm just going to put off shopping till I can't any more....

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? No

GTKY:  Do you have any plans for celebrating Mother's Day? No, being pregnant I don't know how I feel about celebrating it.  We don't live in the same city as our moms so nothing their either.  H joked about doing something Saturday and calling it "Mother's to be day"
  • Options
    How many weeks? 20 weeks!

How big is baby? A Banana

Upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan tomorrow!  So excited to see the bug swimming around :relaxed: 

Rants/Raves/Questions: DH got to come home from his month on shift work for the u/s.  Very glad he can be there, and we've definitely been making use of the together time.  Exhaustion is creeping back into my life, though, and I am finding it very hard to stay focused at work.  Doesn't help that we're a month away from summer break and the students have checked out, too.

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? Anatomy scan, quilting (for me and a friend), maybe starting to narrow down names a bit?

GTKY:  Do you have any plans for celebrating Mother's Day? Probably not.  Neither my mom not MIL live in town, and I'm not expecting to be able to get away that weekend to visit.  I guess technically it's my first Mother's Day, too, but we'll see if DH and I decide to do anything special this year.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    How many weeks?
    -21 weeks! 

How big is baby?
    -None of the comparisons make much sense this week... One said a baseball hat so I'll go with that. 

Upcoming appointments? 
    -Nothing anytime soon really. Not until May 19th I think.  

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    -The legs cramps/Charley horses have started... Must drink more water!! 

-Nope.  Just shopping for fun girly stuff.  No different than any other week!
  • Options
    How many weeks? 18

How big is baby? I think I saw somewhere a bell pepper or can of soda.  The soda makes more sense to me since they're all the same size.  I have three different sized bell peppers in my fridge right now so that doesn't make sense.

Upcoming appointments? I just got back from a "normal" visit, u/s next week!

Rants/Raves/Questions: I hate all of my clothes.  Only some of my maternity clothes from my last pregnancy still fit and I need something other than black/brown dress pants.  I need to go shopping but it'll have to be on line. Ugh, I hate shopping.

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? I'm going to a big consignment sale this week and usually stock up on all spring/summer clothes for my boys.  We're team green so anything I buy for baby may just be for fun.  I may take a look to see if I can snag a deal on a baby carrier.  That's where I got my Moby for $15!

GTKY:  Do you have any plans for celebrating Mother's Day? I might go home to see my mom.  DH is out of town and I haven't seen my family in a while.  I need the break away anyway!
  • Options
    How many weeks? 18

How big is baby? An artichoke?

Upcoming appointments? Not for another 2 weeks

Rants/Raves/Questions: None

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? None this week. We don't have that much to do with this being baby 3.

GTKY:  Do you have any plans for celebrating Mother's Day? I'm hoping we'll have good weather so we can sit outside. I want to relax, not clean, not make dinner...just sit with my feet up with my family.
  • Options
    How many weeks? 21 yay yay yay yay

How big is baby? Carrot. Pregnant Chicken said it's as big as the world's largest gummy bear. Delicious! 

Upcoming appointments? Not until next month. Glucose testing coming up eek! 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Finally starting to feel some consistent movement! The little kicks/thumps are the best. 

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? Well, family has been ordering baby gear for us so I'm setting it up around the house. Kind of strange to have an assembled pack n play and bassinet but whatevs. 

GTKY:  Do you have any plans for celebrating Mother's Day? We live far from both our moms :( So just sending them flowers. I'm sure I'll get a sweet card from my pup though ;) 
  • Options
    Baby sizer says week 21 is baby being the size of a Chipotle burrito! Now we're talkin'
  • Options
    How many weeks? 22

How big is baby? Coconut! Long and over a pound now 

Upcoming appointments? Monthly in 3 weeks, followed by glucose -blagh! 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I finally feel baby move everyday. It's so fun, weeks 23-33ish were my favorite last pregnancy so I'm getting super excited again! Not that I wasn't before it's just my favorite part of pregnancy. 

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? Nothing particular. 

GTKY:  Do you have any plans for celebrating Mother's Day? My husband's 30th bday is the 9th so I'm throwing him a suprise party the 7th so mothers day will probably be very relaxed and maybe just some food on the grill for us. 
  • Options
    A little late but chiming in...

How many weeks? 18

How big is baby? I like the coke can, and agree on the appeal of it's uniform size. Fruit/veggies vary wildly! 

Upcoming appointments? a/s on May 11

Rants/Raves/Questions: I over-ate at a fancy dinner with a girlfriend last night and it hurt so much! When I got there I looked 4 months pregnant, but looked a solid 6 months by the time I left. What a terrible idea. Also, Tums is the best.

Do you have plans to do anything baby related this week? Not this week

GTKY:  Do you have any plans for celebrating Mother's Day? Hopefully my husband has some plans! Which will probably just for he and my daughter to make brunch and bring home flowers from the grocery store. My mom/MIL are both far away so we'll send cards / flowers.