Weekend news — The Bump
January 2016 Moms

Weekend news

I woke up to feed the hamster....there he was..not breathing....my stepmom is picking up the replacement. I have always been honest about this in the past but do to my daughter already being emotional about us having to rehome one of our dogs I just don't have the heart to tell her about this one. Anything exciting or unexpected happen with you ladies so far this weekend?

Re: Weekend news

• We've been working on upstairs renovations for what feels like forever! Finally, we have made enough progress to move ourselves upstairs.  DS's nursery has been done since about 2 weeks after he was born. We haven't had him sleep up there for more than naps, but we've fed him/played upstairs in there quite a few times. 

We moved our bed into our room, put up the curtains, brought a few other things up and are officially spending our first night in our new room.  That also means, DS will be spending his first night, in his crib.  Hoping this transition isn't too much for him. I am currently watching him on the monitor play with his pacifier. He went down at 7:20, was sleep until about 20 minutes ago and now he's just dozing, in and out of sleep these past 20 minutes. *crossing my fingers* this goes well. 
    tfrangul
  • When i went on leave i left a favorite sweat shirt in the locker room. I realized it like 3 days later. I figured I'd had it for a few years and i have lots of nice sweat shirts id just get over it. Yesterday i saw a woman in house keeping ( i work in a hotel) wearing it! I didn't say anything but i wish i did. I saw it hanging up in the locker room today. Well now its currently in my washer. Screw you lady! My husband keeps asking how I know it was mine. Because it is mine!! I'm very excited to have it back
    tfrangulChrissyD1203
  • Loading the player...
  • When i went on leave i left a favorite sweat shirt in the locker room. I realized it like 3 days later. I figured I'd had it for a few years and i have lots of nice sweat shirts id just get over it. Yesterday i saw a woman in house keeping ( i work in a hotel) wearing it! I didn't say anything but i wish i did. I saw it hanging up in the locker room today. Well now its currently in my washer. Screw you lady! My husband keeps asking how I know it was mine. Because it is mine!! I'm very excited to have it back
    That's crazy! Lol. I'm glad you had the chance to snatch it back.