July 2016 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change

How far along? Size comparison?

Anything baby related this week? 

Rants/raves/symptoms? 

GTKY #1: are you excited for Game of Thrones tomorrow? Or is it just me? 

GTKY #2: where's your favorite place to go shopping? 

Re: Saturday Ticker Change

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    30 weeks. Holy crap. I agree @elenabrent this feels like a big deal. Also, platypus is probably my favorite size comparison so far so I'm taking that as a sign that it will be a good week! 

Just sewing away. I'm anxious to keep working on the nursery but I'm waiting until after the shower which is another three weeks away. By that time I'll have like a thousand bandana bibs haha. Also we have a newborn care class on Tuesday and an appt with our midwife on wednesday. And I should find a pediatrician. 

Rants/raves/symptoms? 
    Just the general borderline unbearable discomfort. Also the reflux and tiny stomach thing is just awful. I also feel bad about not being able to eat enough but it is really difficult. And the apps were on point with the prediction of mood swings this week, I've been extra emotional lately. 

I've been waiting forever! But judging by how emotional I've been lately, I'm predicting that watching it pregnant may be more intense than I'm ready for. ALSO. There are ten episodes per season which means by the end of this season it will be just about GO TIME. 

The plant nursery! I could spend an endless amount of money there and never get bored. 
  • Options
    26 weeks. Slow loris/bowling pin/butternut squash/head of lettuce time two. 

Two week checkup Monday. I'll get to see them real quick for heartbeats and a cervix length check. 

Rants/raves/symptoms? 
    Carrying two babies is ROUGH on a mama's body! My husband was just complaining about how I used to be a fast walker and now I'm slow as a snail. Everything hurts!

Never seen an episode but it does seem like the kind of TV I would like. 

Target and anywhere there's massive amount of makeup ie. Sephora, Ulta, dept. stores. I have an unhealthy obsession with high end makeup. 
  • Options
    Sephora!!! Cannot leave that place with out buying something!!!!!
  • Options
    How far along? 30 weeks I can't believe it!!!

I just had an ultrasound and check up that went well so nothing coming up this week!

RRS: Felt really dizzy today after having a giant nosebleed yesterday. I didn't have those sxs for a while so it's annoying that they are back. It might be because I tried to eat less/healthier this week to help slow down weight gain, or maybe because the weather is getting warmer... anyway hopefully it passes.

Gtky 1: yes!! But I'll have to wait to watch it because I don't have HBO... I was a bit disappointed by the pace of the last season's but hey its still very entertaining... 

Gtky 2: mmm I like arts and crafts stores like michaels... I also like places like pier1 for home stuff but I try not to go because I don't really need stuff... trying to declutter!!
  • Options
    30wks, Butternut squash. 

Found out that I passed my 3hr. Super excited since I had GD with my last and just knew I was going to have it again. 

Nosebleeds, dizziness, exhaustion, RLP, sciatica, BH, and headaches. So fun. 

No.  My TV shows are basically limited to Mickey Mouse, Octonauts, and Scooby-Doo these days. 

Honestly I hate shopping. Target, the grocery store, and Amazon are where I do most of my shopping. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    29 weeks. The baby is the size of an acorn squash. 

Went on a hospital tour today. The hospital was great but it made things feel very real. My baby shower is tomorrow!  I'm so excited to spend the day with all of my friends and family, but I'm also exhausted just thinking about it. 

I think the heartburn is beginning and I'm very upset about it. 

I'm very excited for Game of Thrones, but I don't think I can stay up late enough to watch it tomorrow. I'll probably wait until Monday and hope no one spoils it for me. 

I'm a big Target fan. 
  • Options
    How far along? Size comparison? 26 weeks

Anything baby related this week? Glucose test. Hoping I pass as easily as last time, but I am in worse shape this pregnancy.

Rants/raves/symptoms? Feeling good except for a rash that started on my forearms and is starting to spread over my elbow and hand on one side. Planning to ask my OB this week since I don't typically get rashes and I imagine it's pregnancy related. I can't believe I'm almost in third trimester all ready. Compared to last time, this pregnancy seems to be flying by and I don't feel like I'm ready. We don't have a lot to really do. I think it's more not feeling mentally prepared for a newborn. DD was a very challenging baby and I've got some anxiety about going through it all again.

GTKY #1: are you excited for Game of Thrones tomorrow? Or is it just me? Never seen it.

GTKY #2: where's your favorite place to go shopping? Hmm...I have a toddler, so shopping's not usually fun. It's more a necessity. Maybe this old little town near me that has a lot of little specialty shops like one that just sells different olive oils and balsamic vinegars and another that has wind chimes and bird houses.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    29 weeks acorn squash

putting together crib, organizing nursery 

tired, irritable, I puked today, hope it was a fluke

dont care

target mostly
  • Options
    How far along? Size comparison? 30 weeks - baby is the size of a cauliflower

Anything baby related this week? tour tonight of the hospital where I am delivering and ultrasound tomorrow

Rants/raves/symptoms? constantly feeling like I got punched in the vagina lol. also, daily nosebleeds and trouble sleeping.

GTKY #1: are you excited for Game of Thrones tomorrow? Or is it just me? don't watch!

GTKY #2: where's your favorite place to go shopping? H&M usually or Target. I like to keep it simple and inexpensive!