Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday

2»

Re: TWW Friday

• Options
    canavaracanavara member
    edited April 2016
    @LadyLenhart I had a cervical biopsy too after an abnormal pap a couple of years ago. I was really upset too but my doctor told me it's extremely common and most people of reproductive age have mild dysplasia at worst. She was extremely liberal and took 3 separate gigantic biopsies and I had no problem conceiving a few months later. My doctor told me that even if they did have to do cervical cryotherapy in the case of moderate, it's not the end of the world. Hoping yours goes uneventfully too (chances are it will though!) :)

Also: heads up, sometimes they apply this yellow liquid bandage to your cervix after and for some reason, some gyns will fail to tell you that you might expel that a few days later--it looks like a weird alien skin. It can be really disturbing if you're not expecting it.
  • Options
    @Megs7911. We are cycle buddies! I am 2/2 as well also CD18 and 7DPO. :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing: I have had the stupidest week imaginable topped off with a hectic frustrating day and I want to drink myself into oblivion. This is probably the worst imaginable day of the cycle to be feeling like this because I feel like 8DPO is like the Schroedinger's Cat of pregnancy. I feel like I'm not pregnant enough to like, know that I'm pregnant, but if I AM pregnant, I'm too far in to get party wasted right now. I should just be like those of you who test anyway and it's clear, LET'S DO THIS. Perhaps.

R/R/CS: I think I did all this above. Other than my temps get higher each day (98.01 my highest EVER) this morning and I'm trying not read too much into it.

GTKY: what are you looking forward to doing this summer? We sort of have a trip planned to the place DH was born for a celebration of life for his dad's cousin. I feel kind of bad because we're totally just using it as an excuse to go there and have a mini-vacation and for DH to show me around the area, but I'd never met him and DH hadn't seen him years, so we'll respectfully attend the service, then have fun the rest of the time. The problem is that the next weekend is a MASSIVE event I'm the lead organizer on for work and I can't take more than a day or two off that close to it.
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Options
    Hey guys, I've been really busy the last few days so I haven't had time to post but I'm still here and still rooting for everyone!!
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: Trying to wait until 11 DPO

R/R/CS: Temp went up again this morning. I know it's way too early to SS but my boobs have been a little sore since yesterday, ha. They usually don't get sore until closer to AF, could just be all in my head. @linzrunz I think I have PMDD also. A few days before AF, I get VERY depressed every month, it never fails. Then when AF starts, my depression goes away. My SO doesn't really believe PMDD is a real thing, but he's starting to see the pattern more now.

GTKY: what are you looking forward to doing this summer? Warm weather, gardening, BBQ, road trips, concerts, going to San Francisco later in the summer. 
  • Options
    @NurseMarie925 PMDD symptoms tend to last a couple weeks. It coincides with your LP and is initiated by ovulation. Symptoms are also severe enough to interfere with everyday life for those two weeks. My two biggest symptoms tend to be depression and anxiety. Start tracking symptoms in FF (or whatever app you use) and see if there's a pattern. Also research! There's lots of info online. And most of all know you can ask for help if you need to. I would suggest seeing your gynocologist over a GP as it is an something that is related to your cycle. My Gyno recognized my symptoms at my yearly check up last year. My GP had never even heard of it. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!