September 2015 Moms
Options

All aboard the poop train

My daughter is 7 months and this entire last week she has been pooping SO much! Like once or twice an hour, if not more. She hasn't pooped like this since she was 1 month old. At first I thought she was just trying to get back to normal after having a 24 hr bug but the last couple days she's been going more and it's not always a lot. Could this be teething? I don't know where this is coming from but she's been going through way too many diapers. 

Re: All aboard the poop train

• Options
    We've been having diaper blowouts like nobody's business!  Laundry non-stop here!!

• Options
    I posted something similar last week, was going to post again. The poop is ridiculous. I change him on his belly because it all goes up towards his back. There's so. Much. Poop. So. Much. He's averaging 3-5 a day. Sometimes it's not so bad, but still, it's a lot of poop. And he's not sick. Not fussy. He usually only cries when he's tired/falling asleep. I don't remember my daughter pooping this much. And with my daughter, the up&up diapers were great. This boy is forcing me to buy more expensive diapers, up & up can't handle what he's bringing. I have to soak his clothes, then spray with stain remover. Or just throw them out. I'm going to buy stock in stain remover.I was concerned a few months ago, his Dr wasn't, he shrugged, laughed and said, "well he is a boy". 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are on the poop train (or SUV)...it seems to always happen in the car on the way to daycare in the morning. She insists on cleaning it up for me so I can get to work but I feel AWFUL ha...its always a blow out and she has now requested I bring in his soap/lotion and a towel so she can clean his little bottom haha That's how bad they are getting and how often...