Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday

2»

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Options
    safire3safire3 member
    edited April 2016

@sldp123 Sorry you're having such a rough day. I'm right there with you with the disappointment over the temp drop and I'm 33 and trying for #1. Also my DH is the same, seems like he doesn't have a care in the world sometimes but I have come to realize that most of the time he is just as disappointed on the inside but thinks he's being strong for me or trying to cheer me up with the nonchalant attitude. 

@KarliQ88 that's hilarious! Sounds like something my DH would do too and sweet of you to eat it anyway lol

Month/cycle: Think I've been calculating wrong. It's actually 4/4 to include this one

CD/DPO:27/12

Timing:-3,-1

Testing:BFN @ 10dpo. No more

R/R/CS: Temp drop today so pretty sure I'm out. 

GTKY: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? I alternate between 'there must be' and 'if there was I think we would know by now'...so I guess I just don't know. 

ETA Sorry about the diagnosis @DoctorDonna. Take time for yourself and be good to yourself. Hoping that now you know, you and the doc can make a clear plan that will lead to your bfp soon. Hugs to you. 
  • Options
    @DoctorDonna *hugs* to you.  It's okay to grieve the news.  Be kind to yourself and take your time.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 27

Timing: great from CD9-19

Testing: not until CD30 if AF isn't here yet

R/R/CS: the sunset I just watched was absolutely breathtaking....it looked like the sky was on fire!
    Comparing to this point in my last cycle, I'm way less BSC, which feels good. Last cycle I was counting down the days to "when we'll find out I am pregnant" (ya right....) whereas this cycle, I'm counting down the days to when we'll find out IF I'm pregnant/that I'm not pregnant. I feel like I'm sort of settling into the routine of getting BFNs and sort of starting to think of a BFP as a mythical creature...nice to imagine, but not realistic...

GTKY: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? I don't believe in it necessarily, but I would never say it's impossible, and if the evidence came, I wouldn't have a hard time changing my belief.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    I'm so sorry @DoctorDonna I hope some time away will help (I think it will). Be good to yourself (((hugs)))

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    CD 1 for me :( Hope to see no one in WTO!

• Options
    Sorry for CD1 @wineo929 :(

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    l9il9i member
    So many CD 1s today!  Hugs for you all!!  @wineo929 @DoctorDonna @LadyBrettAshley23 and any others if I missed you!
    Me: 26 & DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC since November 2015
    BFP #1 12/17/15 - MC 1/28/16
    BFP #2 4/22/16 - EDD 12/30/16
  • Options
    Since i ate the whole can of pineapple im really just not feeling pineapple today. But...i went to the store and got a pineapple (fresh) anyway. Husband just got home he was like "are you sure tour not pregnant? You are really craving pineapple." little does he know im SICK of pineapple because i ate a whole can of it last night so i would have an excuse to by a fresh one today. If this doesn't work this month im iver the pineapple kick. 
  • Options
    @KarliQ88 It's the pineapple core that you need to eat, you can eat the fruit too if you like but the core is the part that contains bromelian.

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    canavaracanavara member
    edited April 2016
    KarliQ88 said:

R/R/CS: so i read this thing on fresh pineapple helping with implantation. Like you should eat 1 cup AFTER ovulation for a couple days. Can't hurt to try. Last night my husband had to go to the store and asked if i needed anything. I told him i needed a pineapple. He was like....."ok? Random.What for?" i just said i was craving a pineapple. I didn't want to weird him out by telling him lol. He comes home woth CANNED pineapple. It has to be fresh pineapple. I couldn't be mad he was like "now you dont have to slice it." it was sweet how proud he was. So instead of being mad or upset i did the only thing i could think of...i ate the entire thing so he didn't feel bad. So much for that! Yum canned pineapple!

Oh wow you just brought back some serious, serious *TW LOSS* memories. 

I had a D&C when I lost my twins and about 4 weeks after the D&C, I had my first "period" but I had no freaking idea that it was a period because it was so. freaking. weird, the heaviest flow I've ever had... couldn't wear tampons yet because they tell you not to insert anything up there for a while... was changing the pad every hour... and we were hosting a party that night for our new apartment so I had to do all this cooking for 12 guests.... well... I just could not stop bleeding. I'd been in the ER about 2 days earlier and they were like, "Yeaaaaah you just got your period...." so I do all this research and find out that bromelein (the stuff in fresh pineapple) is good for implantation, but it's also really good for controlling bleeding. So I sent out OH to the grocery store and he had to make a drink for me with a ton of pineapple. And the crazy thing is... it worked. For like an hour. And then he had to make me another drink. And another. And another.  Seriously, if not for the pineapple, I'd have been so screwed that day.
  • Options
    I'm sorry @DoctorDonna.  Hugs! Take all the time you need,  be kind to yourself. 
  • Options
    TW **** BFP, loss etc.

Month/cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: ??/11

Timing: -1

Testing: yesterday BFP not even a squinter, gorgeous pink line, within 10mins so not an Evap. This morning, nada, stark white, digital negative. 

R/R/CS: I don't know what to think! I want to hold out hope but it's slowly dwindling, going to keep testing, but I'm not hopeful in the slightest. Took another test this afternoon and there was the slightest squinter, so faint I'm not 100% sure it's even there or if I just want it to be so badly. I told H last night, I was going to wait till today, now I wish I had, I'm just a wreck. Is it possible it was just a bad test? I can't believe a line would be that dark if the test were faulty... 

Ugh, I'm going to go eat all the junk food!!

GTKY: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? 
    Yes. If it's possible for us to exist there must be another planet somewhere around the same distance from some other star capable of supporting life. That's the beauty of science.
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Options
    LadyLenhartLadyLenhart member
    edited April 2016
    Two things...1) Very strange things are happening to my account. Last time I was here I tried changing my account name per suggestion of other users. I had to use an actual desktop to do it and it just never worked. Today I logged on to my desktop at work and then when I got on the mobile app it was changed....so I'm previously KatieB, just FYI. 

2) I'm full on BSC. Broke down and tested this evening, like wtf. I know better and I can't stop myself. I just keep going back and forth. I feel oddly good about this cycle but I'm trying not to get my hopes up....
  • Options
    @PartiallyDomesticated I'm so sorry. I have no advice other than stay strong and I really hope it turns out.
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Options
    @LadyLenhart I tested tonight too.  Ugh, I hadn't even held it for an hour when I tested.  Stark white. What was I thinking!!!!!
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -1, 0 (x2)

Testing:  Not for another week or so, but I'll probably do so over the weekend!  LOL!

R/R/CS: *TW, kids and pregnancies mentioned* It has been a crazy couple of days.  One of my friends just had her baby girl yesterday (which I'm super excited about for her.  She's 39 and he's 45 and they had been trying for a bit of time).  I talked to one of my other buddies today and he revealed that his wife is pregnant with thier 2nd child.  Another coworker sent an e-mail to us all with the picture of his newborn baby girl. WHAT'S UP WITH THIS?  I don't feel super pressured or worried but dang. * (OK, end rant!*)

GTKY: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
    I think so.. After watching X-Files Seasons 1-9 all last year, I have no other choice but to believe!  :smiley: 
    Me: 37  |  DH: 43
    Together since: 2009
    Married:  May 2015
    TTC Since:  Jan 2016

• Options
    @DoctorDonna So sorry. Take care of yourself. Sending big hugs your way. <3

@wineo929 & @LadyBrettAshley23 Sorry about CD1 :(

@PartiallyDomesticated I have FX for you girl. Sorry you're going through this. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker