No Symptom Check-in 4/18

Progress (week/day): 

Symptoms: 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

Re: No Symptom Check-in 4/18

• mrsjlangmrsjlang member
    edited April 2016
    Progress (week/day): 11+4

Symptoms: my boob's are growing yet again. And the bloat is starting to round out instead dog being puffy. But other than that I feel fine.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I finally got asked by the one girl on my team at work if I'm KU or not. Still, not appropriate to ask, like what if I was just getting fat or something. And with my ballooning boob's, I'm down to two bras that fit. :(

Edit...apparently I can't count 
  • Progress (week/day): 7w5d

Symptoms: My boobs are bigger. Yesterday they looked the same as usual before getting dressed (well usual while KU, which is slightly bigger than normal), but once I put a tank on they looked huge (well, for me at least)! My mom even commented that they've grown. One symptom I am happy to have. Other than that just constipation and thirst.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Rave- I am finally caught up to where I thought I was going into my ultrasound 11 days ago. So happy that tomorrow when I log in I'll have forward progress! Also hoping that I catch up at least a little during my next u/s. Rant- the football schedule came out, and my favorite team is out of state but plays in my state 2x this year... Both in November! One I will skip because it's too far away, and the other is so close to my due date that I might spend hundreds of $ on tickets then not be able to go if baby comes before then (obviously baby is more important). My team hasn't played here in forever so this is kind of a big deal. Also hoping I am not in labor that day so that my dad can go to the game (as he will miss the other 2 he was planning on going to). Again, baby is most important, it's just a bummer.
  • Loading the player...

• Progress (week/day): 8w1d

Symptoms: headache, thirst, tired, bloated belly...that is about it. I feel like this might not be a good week since I have had a hangover-like headache for three days already. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: The weather is so dry that it is making me so dehydrated. No matter how much water I drink, my mouth feels like the desert.
    I wore maternity shorts yesterday and I think I am in love. Why isn't that waistband an option all the time?? I may never wear shorts with a button ever again.
    NatashaSprout
  • Progress (week/day): 
    10+ change

Symptoms: 
    None. None at all. Am I pregnant? 

Rants/Raves/Questions
    We find out the sex this week. I am dying in anticipation. Already have my its a girl shopping trip planned
    g8rmama_16yosemite2018
  • Progress (week/day): 
    10+ change

Symptoms: 

Rants/Raves/Questions
    We find out the sex this week. I am dying in anticipation. Already have my its a girl shopping trip planned
    Holy cow you're finding out the sex at 10 weeks?? Did you do a blood test?
    Grayson Matthew Due 11/4/16
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Progress (week/day): 
    10+ change

Symptoms: 

Rants/Raves/Questions
    Holy cow you're finding out the sex at 10 weeks?? Did you do a blood test?
    Yes blood test was on Friday, they told me they should have results this week. 
    chloe97
  • Progress (week/day): 9w4d

Symptoms: so thirsty all the time, still pretty tired (I've napped almost every day) but otherwise not much. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm ready for my bump. I'm just so tired of feeling like a bloated mess. I'm ready for the bump and all the maternity clothes. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Progress: 11 weeks 

Symptoms: Pelvis feels a little heavier, boobs are getting kind of sore and growing a tiny bit. Tired as usual. That's pretty much it. 

Rave: we should be getting our Harmony results back today or tomorrow!! Needless to say I am impatiently waiting by the phone (:
    NatashaSproutchloe97g8rmama_16
  • Progress: 9 weeks

I've been super tired all week, though today it's not so bad. A bit of constipation, sore boobs, but nausea and aversions have calmed down quite a bit.

We have another ultrasound tonight and I'm freaking out. I had an extremely low HCG in my 5th week, but 2 strong heartbeats at 6+2 and 7+2. It could honestly go either way, so I'm freaking out.
  • Progress (week/day):  12+4

Symptoms: nothing. I got nothing, y'all. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 12 week u/s this afternoon. Anxious. Nervous. Excited. Hungry. 
    chloe97
  • The past few days have me super nervous. I feel even less pregnant now than I did before and that is saying a lot. My boobs are still big, but not as sore. I can eat whatever and I even lost two pounds. I know this sounds like the most awful humble brag, but for real, I am nervous. 
    I really understand how ladies end up having babies in toilets because they didn't know they were pregnant. It is real.
    hFab14butterkup-2
  • @HeyBooHey  I feel the same way.  I have no bump .  I have no blump.  Still working 72 hour weeks  without getting tired. Yesterday I worked in the yard for eight hours.  This is my third and I do not feel pregnant at all. 
    g8rmama_16
  • Glad someone else is feeling the same, @NatashaSprout! I hope I will feel better after my first appointment next Thursday. But I still have the fear they are going to tell me I am crazy and there is no baby. One more week until some of the BSC can be calmed.
  • It's crazy. Thank god for my fetal Doppler. I can hear it and know it's still in there. 
  • today I woke up and my boobs are not sore, my tummy is flat (TMI: think the 8 weeks of constipation was ended last night) and I didn't feel much nauseated. For the record, nausea has been kind to me this go around.

I just saw the baby and heartbeat on Tuesday, but today I'm like "where are my symptoms? Is my baby ok?"... And I have no appointment until May 17th.
  • @BmcD2016 I've had every single symptom (which have been mild) come and go 20 times. You didn't mention how far along you are, but I understand it's even more normal to lose those symptoms are you get closer to 12 weeks.

I understand your freakout, I also had a great heartbeat this week and no appt until May 10th. I just keep telling myself as long as I don't get more serious cramps or bleeding, that there is no reason to worry. It's not easy, but chances are better at this point that everything is okay than not. Good luck.