Options

TWW Monday!

Morning, ladies!

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What's your favorite way to de-stress or unwind? Brownie points for things that are free!

Re: TWW Monday!

• Options
    wineo929wineo929 member
    edited April 2016
    Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 26/10 (I think)

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1 (I think...)

Testing: AF is due Wednesday if I'm right about O, so I'll probably test Thursday if no AF on Wednesday

R/R/CS: My trip to New Orleans completely screwed up my chart. I typically O around CD 15, and I have no temps for CD 17, 18, or 19 due to drinking and no sleep on the bachelorette party. I asked a few days ago, and it was looking like I possibly didn't O yet. I played around and put in temps in the very low 97s and got CH for CD 16. I'm thinking I'm going with that, even though I honestly have no clue. I guess this is when I', thankful for a shorter LP (11 days). We'll see! I just need to remember that my O date is a complete guess in case AF doesn't show up. I don't need to get my hopes up for nothing.

GTKY: I like to do a foot soak with epsom salt, a tea, and catch up on my reality TV. This last week has been one of the busiest I've had in a few years, so I'm excited to hear how everyone winds down.

Edit: Added my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39762c

• Options
    sldp123sldp123 member
    edited April 2016
    Month/cycle: 10

CD/DPO: 22/8 or more likely 9 

Timing: Okay

Testing: Still POAS daily, still a tiny hint of the trigger as of this morning but I think it was lighter than yesterday.

R/R/CS: My chart is looking obviously triphasic and unlike any previous chart, both of which I know mean nothing. I'm feeling kind of crampy like I always do around this time, and have no CM or sore boobs, so I'm feeling very out. But.... my chart:

GTKY: What's your favorite way to de-stress or unwind? Brownie points for things that are free! Walking or a good old Netflix binge are my go-tos, depending on my mood.

Edit for words

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: very good 

Testing: I wasn't going to test today, I thought I was feeling strong but the minute I got to the bathroom I'd pee'd on a stick WTF? BFN

R/R/CS: Trying to be cool, charts like mine isn't helping.

GTKY: What's your favorite way to de-stress or unwind? Brownie points for things that are free!

Cook, read, shop! Go to the gym or catch up with friends.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hi friends! Sorry for being such a downer lately. Boo.

Month/cycle: 4

CD/DPO:  30/13

Timing: --1, +1

Testing:  BFNs on 10, 11, 12dpo. Waiting for AF.

R/R/CS:  Took TWO tests yesterday afternoon (dumb, my pee was super diluted), both BFN. I was fully expecting a temp drop this morning, but nope. Went down a bit but not even close to coverline. I should start spotting soon and should get temp drop tomorrow morning or Wednesday. If not, I'll probably test again on Wednesday at 15dpo. I know it's not too late, but I am feeling 100% out. Last night I threw a total pity party and made DH cuddle with me on the couch. He was really comforting but I've still got the sads like whoa. Oh well, I guess we'll wait and see what happens with my temp in the next few days.

Yoga!! Yoga is the best thing ever. I haven't been for a long time, so I should go, considering how down I've been lately. I guess technically classes aren't free (I get a free membership w/ my job to the local Y) but youtube is amazing...my fave youtube yogi is "Yoga with Adrienne". So good--if you've never done it, try it out! She has lots of easy videos for beginners that you can do at home!
    Computer Hope
    TTC January 2016
    BFP May 17, 2016
    DS born January 31st, 2017: Rory "Mac" MacKinnon

• Options
    BigBadWolf12BigBadWolf12 member
    edited April 2016
    wineo929 said:
    Morning, ladies!

Month/cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 26

Timing: Great from CD9 to CD19

Testing: CD30 if no AF

R/R/CS: I hate Mondays because they are my longest days.... And because it's Monday.  But I'm always glad to get it over with early in the week. 

Baking... Eating the baking.... Watching some TV...scrap booking... ETA walking 
    On my phone and I [embarrassingly] don't know how to copy and paste well on it....so I'm quote boxing it!

FX for all you ladies testing today! 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    *TW possible squinter or ive completely gone off the deep end of delusional*

Month/cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 30/14

Timing: -4,-3,-2,-1,0,+1

Testing: bfns at 11,12, and 13 dpo, then today at 14dpo i got the squintiest of squinters i dont even know if its really there or if i am willing it to be there. I tested on 2 different brands a wondfo and a clear blue plus, ive been saving my FRER digi for when I really really know its true and just want confirmation. so my plan is to test again tomorrow. AF is supposed to be here tomorrow. 

R/R/CS: ive been so depressed lately feeling totally and completely out. and then today my temp took a huge dive i dont even know why i tested after that temp but then i could swear i saw a line, very very faint but i saw something. so i took a different test with same FMU and same thing. im fairly sure i see something but who knows. so of course im googling 14dpo faint bfp and temp dip....

Music is my go to usually. Put on whatever is suiting my mood at the time usually helps me to feel better. These past few months I have found crying actually helps too. Sometimes you just need a good cry just to let it all out. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
     @sldp123, that's a beautiful chart- FX!

@babymish, while we're on honesty hour... I tested yesterday at what I *think* was 9dpo. Can't stop the crazy.

@kellybean1988, if there's one thing you never have to do it's apologize for being down. That's why we're all here. To get support and celebrate. *hugs* 

• Options
    Yoga!! Yoga is the best thing ever. I haven't been for a long time, so I should go, considering how down I've been lately. I guess technically classes aren't free (I get a free membership w/ my job to the local Y) but youtube is amazing...my fave youtube yogi is "Yoga with Adrienne". So good--if you've never done it, try it out! She has lots of easy videos for beginners that you can do at home!
    I think I might look her up tonight!!

• Options
    @wineo929 I think it looks like you definitely O'd, but it's hard to pinpoint the date with the missing temps. Like you said, I think you'll just have to see what happens and count back if AF arrives...hopefully it doesn't matter though!

@babymish sorry for the BFN, but you're right, it's super early.

@kellybean1988 sorry you're feeling out! I'm glad your DH was comforting, this process is so hard and having a supportive partner is so important. 

• Options
    sldp123sldp123 member
    edited April 2016
    Guys, I'm sorry I'm just over here like

But I just read this on FF:
    Once your cycle is being triggered medically, your chart is no longer your best way to detect ovulation. The HCG trigger can affect the chart. Your doctor can tell you exactly when you ovulated based on the trigger. Use the manual override feature to enter ovulation where your doctor indicates.

So now I'm wondering if I should just ignore my temps that seem to very clearly point to CD13, and just assume that I O'd on CD14, approximately 36 hours after the trigger. I had convinced myself that CD13 made the most sense and I removed the +OPK from CD14 to get my CHs to go away, but now? Ugh. 

• Options
    OMG @JediAlly85 I am crossing my fingers so hard for you. Hoping you get the answer you want asap!! 

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. I am so happy to be part of this community!  And while we're being honest, @wineo929  and @babymish , I totally ran to the store yesterday in the middle of the afternoon just to buy some fancy tests because I am sick and tired of the dollar store cheapies. I didn't even put real clothes on, you guys (yoga pants, etc). Embarrassing. But at least I didn't test today, and still have 4 tests....
    Computer Hope
    TTC January 2016
    BFP May 17, 2016
    DS born January 31st, 2017: Rory "Mac" MacKinnon

• Options
     @sldp123 pretty chart!! Good luck!!!
    @I9i my husband claims he "knew" everytime I was pregnant before I did. Lol so maybe?! 
    @JediAlly85 Can't wait for an update tomorrow!! 

Month/cycle: 10/7

CD/DPO: 22

Timing: I *think* -1,-2,-3

Testing: I bought two pregnancy tests at target yesterday but I *think* I am only 5 DPO so I want to wait until Saturday am at 10 DPO. 

R/R/CS: all of this I *think* because my thermometer sucks and i realized it was only recording one temp and then any dips but not rises so I couldn't confirm O and then gave up on temping this cycle. All of my dates are based off my opk on CD 15 being positive. 

GTKY: What's your favorite way to de-stress or unwind? Brownie points for things that are free!  Watching tv on Netflix and Hulu because I literally didn't wTch TV for years and now I can again!!
  • Options
    @wineo929 I can't believe someone would say something like that to a stranger in Target. Like...I'm dumbfounded. But fx she was right  :D

@JediAlly85 fx for you!!

@1017Shannon sorry your thermometer failed you. Hopefully you won't need to get a new one!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: Poor

Testing: If AF doesn't come!

R/R/CS: I had a feeling I was ovulating the other day, and today makes 3 days of higher temps - and FF agrees! Our timing this month was super poor, but we did make it in the FW once so I'll consider myself in a TWW and if AF doesn't come when she should I'll take a test.

GTKY: I love these questions because I'm always willing to try a new stress reliever! So recently I've started running, which is helping me tons with stress. I've never been a runner because I always felt I didn't "run well," but approaching it for stress relief had made me love it. I started running a couple months in to TTC and I think it was one of the best decisions this whole process!

I also like to make a cup of tea, so a charcoal face mask and read. Not free BUT it's not that expensive "per session" at least!

If I don't have a BFP at the end of this cycle, I'm buying myself a professional massage.

@wineo929 - Oooh an Epsom foot soak sounds like a great way to unwind!

@babymish - Sorry for BFN, but FX it's just too early!

@kellybean1988 - I'm going to look up that YouTube channel. I went to one yoga class and I LOVED it, but it's $12 a class and I just can't pay that much out every week for multiple classes!

@JediAlly85 - FX!!!

@sldp123 - That is complicated!! I'm not sure what I would do. I honestly might be done temping if I "knew" when I O'd based on a trigger shot. I'm not sure.

• Options
    FX so hard for you, @I9i!

Month/cycle: 3 TTC

CD/DPO: 23/10 

Timing: All the days

Testing: 12 dpo...if I hold on that long, which I should

R/R/CS: Yesterday I was sure I was out, and today I'm back to SSing like crazy.  I have a sore boob--so sore that I think that the previous times I though I had that symptom I was just making it up. Also, lots of creamy CM still.  So, so scared of getting my hopes up and being disappointed.  

Cooking a new recipe! Or going for a walk with my dog.
  • Options
    l9il9i member
    @minipig90 FX for you too!!  I agree though, I want to be excited and hopefully, but I don't want to be disappointed.  
    Me: 26 & DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC since November 2015
    BFP #1 12/17/15 - MC 1/28/16
    BFP #2 4/22/16 - EDD 12/30/16
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Testing: Friday @ 10DPO

R/R/CS: Allergies decided to show up this season. Last night I was looking up allergy meds + TTC, and it seems like there are a lot of differing opinions, so looks like I'm just going to suffer through it for now. I haven't had allergies in years, and this shit is annoying. 

My daily de-stress is CrossFit. Going to the gym and picking up heavy stuff is really therapeutic for me. Not-daily de-stress is hiking. It's really hard to be stressed out when you're surrounded by nature. You just forget about everything. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -3, 0, +1

Testing: Nay.

R/R/CS: I'm only 4dpo so naturally, I got nothing. The weather this weekend was gorgeous, so we went hiking and I was internally paranoid the whole time about Zika. I was thinking how insane it is that we've come to a point in time where the words "tell me if you get bit by a mosquito so we can wear protection during sex" to our partners might come out of our mouths. It's a bummer TTC at a time where so little is known about that virus.

I have a lot of things. I do something like meditating (close my eyes, count my deep breaths) which is really effective. Sometimes I ride my bike. Sometimes I get a pfrimmer massage. My regular massage therapist recommended taking a bath with epsom salts (which I've done) but she also recommended adding apple cider vinegar to the bath. And I won't say it was life-changing but it made a huge difference to me.
  • Options

Good morning, I'm cautiously moving over here. hoping I don't find out I didn't O after all!

Month/cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 33/6 or 7

Timing: either -3 or -2

Testing: trying to wait it out

R/R/CS: not much other than my chart was really weird this month and I had a slow rise I think making for a difficult detection of O day. The ladies in WTO helped me figure it out!

Working out, running or walking. Hopefully I'll be able to take a nice walk today at lunchtime, since the weather is so nice.

I'll be back to do some responses!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    teamginger13teamginger13 member
    edited April 2016
    Month/cycle: a long freaking time

CD/DPO: 14/1 based on ultrasounds (not temping since I started having frequent u/s)

Timing: -2

Testing: no

R/R/CS: We had our third IUI scheduled for yesterday morning (DH appointment at 8:45 and mine at 10:45). Well DH had a guys weekend trip to Chicago planned for a long time and still really wanted to go so we switched his entire flight around --- he left Friday night (so that we could BD before he left) and came back early Sunday morning. So OF COURSE his flight gets delayed 3 hours because of the weather and we completely missed our IUI and they could not reschedule. The RE called me yesterday to tell me to just have timed intercourse but I was SO PISSED OFF that I just couldn't. I realize that the weather is beyond my DH's control but I told him all along that it was a bad idea to go out of town and that something like this could happen. So basically all we got in was -2. I am seriously thinking about just taking a break from all this for awhile because infertility is taking over my life and my sanity.

GTKY: What's your favorite way to de-stress or unwind? Brownie points for things that are free! Not free: Vacations. Free:  Drinking at home

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Options
    PensiveCrayonPensiveCrayon member
    edited April 2016
    ***TW @JediAlly85 -style delusional squinter***

CD/DPO: 31/10

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Testing: Squintiest of squinters that's probably all in my head

R/R/CS: Guys, I reeeeeeallly think I'm out this cycle. Yesterday we had to abort our sexytime because there was that much blood (talk about feeling sorry for DH!). This morning my temp is still above the coverline, but not by much. And the symptoms I've been so furiously spotting are pretty much gone.

But. But! There's was a maybe-possibly shadow on the Wondfo this morning? Not telling DH; not even telling my mom, the midwife, who says my bleeding could have been cause by a "grumpy cervix" and is fanning the flames of the crazy. I really don't want to get anyone's hopes up here.

ETA now I know why people upload their pee sticks here. You know I'm putting that crap on Countdown to Pregnancy.

GTKY: What's your favorite way to de-stress or unwind? Exercise is great, but let's be honest--I also take daily naps. "For stress management." And alcohol!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options

@MelissaM090 hooray for CH!

@Lecool Sorry about the allergies!

@minipig90 I love baking as relaxation! FX for you when you test!

@DoctorDonna sorry for the BFN :(

@khbear I was just thinking about scheduling a massage too.

@1017Shannon Sorry about the thermometer problems!

@kellybean1988 Sorry for the BFN :( Oh, and yoga pants are totally real clothes. I wore my workout clothes all day yesterday despite only working out a little bit. Also, thanks for the yoga info! I'd like to start doing some yoga.

@JediAlly85 FX for you!

@l9i FX for you! Hopefully your husband is psychic!

@buthayna Hope today goes smoothly for you!

@babymish the charts like mine feature is my weakness... i spend way too much time on there. Sorry for the BFN.

@sldp123 keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@wineo929 sorry for the charting issues! I used to soak my feet a few times a week. My mom swears by it.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/cycle:  15/8 ttcal

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: not the best but still got it in

Testing: waiting for Saturday, it's soooo far away

R/R/CS: The weather was amazing this weekend and I am glad I got to enjoy it somewhat. Would of been nice if I didn't have as many things planned as I did but hey that's summer right? Also trying to sell our house and the process is so annoying!

GTKY: What's your favorite way to de-stress or unwind? Brownie points for things that are free! I have started journaling which has been great. It helps me to organize my thoughts and put them out there. I also like to reread entries sometimes. It's painful to relive everything but for me it has helped me move on from my loss and to re-evaluated what I want in life. I also like wine and eating chocolate. Going on walks is a great way to unwind for me too.
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon fx for you too! I know exactly what you mean by not wanting to tell people. I didnt tell DH either. I dont want to say anything until im sure. I have looked at an embarassing number of pee sticks online...no shame. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    I am lurking keeping my fingers crossed for you @Lecool(and everyone else here), i keep telling myself, ok one more cycle to PR everything!!!!!!

CD 1 for me late last night everyone :( Back to WTO I go...
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    @JediAlly85 FX so hard for you girl!
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: not good enough.... +1

Testing: not planning on it.. AF due on Saturday.. yay..........

R/R/CS: Well, my show this weekend was a little underwhelming... Not as many people came out as I had originally expected, and I barely broke even.  I think I'm going to have to start venturing out and doing some bigger shows. I thought I was fairly priced, but I kind of felt like people thought I was too high, idk.. maybe not.. I was a little discouraged though... I added some photos below from the show... Not sure why they are sideways, even after rotating and saving them, but whatever..

GTKY: What's your favorite way to de-stress or unwind? Brownie points for things that are free! I just love to lay on the couch and watch movies/Netflix to de-stress...
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • Options

CD/DPO: 23/13

Timing: -3, 0, +1

Testing: BFN at 11 DPO, not testing anymore unless (highly unlikely) AF is late

R/R/CS: I feel pretty out this cycle. Temp drop and BFN on 11 DPO, and temp has stayed down. I'm having normal pre-AF symptoms so I expect AF on Wednesday. Just hanging around and trying to plan for next cycle. I'm pretty bummed out and finding it hard to stay positive. 

GTKY: What's your favorite way to de-stress or unwind? Brownie points for things that are free! I love taking a hot bath after a long day. Definitely helps relieve tension and sore muscles.

@kellybean1988 Sorry you're feeling down, buddy. I'm going to check out the yogi you mentioned. I haven't done yoga in a while but used to love it.

@JediAlly85 and @pensivecrayon Fx for you!!
    Due Jan/Feb 2017 | It's TWINS!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: None

Testing: None

R/R/CS: I really hope my back pain goes away by our trip to Hawaii in 2 weeks. 

Netflix and chill....literally.  And maybe throw in some chinese food and puppy cuddles.  
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @Zoey1019 So sorry about CD1 :( Go get some PRs this week!

@thj101 Sorry your show didn't go well. I love your pieces! Especially that little blue desk.

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Month/cycle:  6/6

CD/DPO:  26/7

Timing: -3, O 

Testing:  going to a baseball game Wednesday so probably that morning. Although I expect nothing. 

R/R/CS:  I had a huge temp dip this morning which obviously means implantation, heh.  I just kind of want this cycle to be over. I've had SUCH boob pain since 2 DPO and our timing wasn't great. And my period is probably coming next Monday, which is my husband's birthday. I'm just over it this month. I've been avoiding the bump this last week and it hasn't really helped. In fact, I missed all you fine ladies!  

I've been getting more into running. I like going for walks all alone. And I really like going to the batting cages and hitting things ;). Cuddling with my dogs usually does the trick too!  

Me - 30  DH - 36
    Married 10/12/13
    TTC #1 since 10/15
    Chart!
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 18/5

CD/DPO: 27/6

Timing: Good

Testing: BSC has set in. Last night I started thinking about how if the doc was wrong I would be 14dpo and 2 days late....so, like an idiot, I POAD this morning. BFN, because duh. 

R/R/CS: I'm going crazy. This cycle has me feeling like a mad woman. I just want to grow a baby SO bad. 

I love yoga and reading! 
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 8/9 (4/4 NTNP) 

CD/DPO: 24/12

Timing: fine

Testing: Period should be here Wednesday or so. So Saturday if nothing by then. 

R/R/CS: I'm having a box of peeps for breakfast. They are appropriately stale and taste amazing. 

Reading mostly. Playing with puppies. You've all inspired me to take them for a walk today. Good for them and me. 
    Sitting on the couch watching Netflix or movies with H.