July 2016 Moms
Options

4/18/16 PGAL Check-In

Hi ladies.

Status Update: Weeks + Days

What's up next: Appointments, milestones, etc.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms:

GTKY: do you plan on acknowledging (or have you already during announcement) your previous loss(es)? If so, how so?

Re: 4/18/16 PGAL Check-In

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Status Update: Weeks + Days: 26weeks1day

What's up next: Appointments, milestones, etc.: next tuesday rhogam shot and thursday is I attend another Sonogram class with Northampton Community College for students to learn the anatomy of baby boy! So excited to see how big he has gotten in here.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: SYMPTOMS! My ribs on the right side are unrelenting....i do recommended stretches but that's pretty temporary. HOLY HELL  :'(

GTKY: do you plan on acknowledging (or have you already during announcement) your previous loss(es)? If so, how so? my heart goes out to all the ladies who have experienced a loss. 
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    PGAL dreams combined with insomnia can suck it.  I can't sleep and when I do I have nightmares.  I'm so tired I can't even cry.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    megstervt said:
    PGAL dreams combined with insomnia can suck it.  I can't sleep and when I do I have nightmares.  I'm so tired I can't even cry.
    Hugs! I know how you feel.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    MamaBish said:

Dead on for me for months 1-6 and start of 7.  Thanks for sharing!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    @megstervt Pgal brain is the worst. I hope you're having a better day!
  • Options
    So many hugs to you today @Kellyj103
    days like this are so hard. Keep busy and be gentle with yourself <3
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    @kellyj103  all the hugs.  Glad you are keeping busy, I hope you find some space for yourself today as well.
  • Options
    So many hugs for you today @Kellyj103. Be gentle with yourself and maybe indulge in a little self spoiling. Keeping busy is always my go to as well!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for your support. Yesterday I was crazy busy at work so I had very little time to think about it. But when I got home my husband and I had dinner together and went for a long walk and talked. It was so nice to just let it all out, reflect and to know that he was also feeling the same way. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    @Lynna813 I hope you're feeling better!
  • Options
    Great update @Serpica :)
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015