Parenting after 35
Options

Weekly check in April 17

hi. How's everyone doing?

i didn't know baby food is supposed to start at 4 months now. What's something you weren't up to date on as you parent?

Re: Weekly check in April 17

• Options
    mindaamindaa member
    edited April 2016
    Well, we got out for a quick camping trip last weekend, which was nice and refreshing.
    I also lined up a part time job beginning in August.  Now, I'm just gathering the nerve to actually take the plunge and submit my resignation at my current job. Something we've been discussing for a while. DH is trying too hard to be both primary caregiver + primary earner and it's not working.(And no, it's not really a surprise that that arrangement is flawed. but you know, life is complicated :)

Ideally, we'll be able to spend a few weeks in the summer with my family in Oregon like we did last year during my maternity leave, which would be fabulous!
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Options
    Awesome!! There's nothing "wrong" with both working full time. But it'll sure be a relief to not have to. 

We we found the more we worked the more we did stress spending.