Trouble TTC
Options

PCOS. (picture warning, tmi?) What is this?

TMI warning first off, haha. My husband and I have been TTC since the end of January and I also have PCOS. My first cycle off the pill was 42 days then I got a light period. I’m on cycle day 44 now (second cycle off the pill) and got a BFN this morning. I’ve been having a bit of clear discharge this week and on Monday when I wiped I had two teeny tiny spots of red. Tuesday or Wednesday I had a glob of discharge that wasn’t as clear. Then yesterday I had a glob of discharge with a tiny bit more pink/red. Then today when I looked in the toilet I saw this. Anyone know what this is? It kinda looks like tissue or something to me. Could it be an early miscarriage? Even though I got a BFN this morning. Or could it be implantation bleed or pregnancy and my hcg levels just weren’t high enough to detect it on the pregnancy test? I have been having some pregnancy symptoms but they could also be related to other things like pcos. 

Re: PCOS. (picture warning, tmi?) What is this?

• Options
    You aren't experiencing pregnancy symptoms if you're getting BFN... those don't show up until you turn a test positive.  There's no way to know what your symptoms are actually from.  Are you tracking your cycle to know when you ovulated?  If you're using fertility friend, the app will tell you if your spotting is around the right time for it to be implantation bleeding (only if ovulation has been confirmed in the app).  You're probably experiencing some spotting before AF.
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    Well I am experiencing pregnancy symptoms but, as I mentioned, they could be related to something else, like pcos, or something else entirely. I am tracking my cycle with an app but as my cycles are irregular my app isn't too helpful for me in that regard. I've never experienced spotting like this before, for me it is always accompanied by period cramps; I was just wondering if anyone out there has experienced anything similar. Thanks for your feedback though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This happens to me right before I get full on AF. 
  • Options
    Period symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are the same.
    you can spot at any time in your cycle for any reason. Implantation bleeding is quite rare. Please don't assume you had a loss if you haven't had a BFP. The loss club is not one you want to join. 

I've had spotting without cramps many times and never been pregnant. Many things can cause spotting