July 2016 Moms
Options

What do contractions feel like and has anyone felt this type of pain

has anyone experienced this pain? I'm 27 weeks and since 13 weeks I get a few times a day (it's getting more and more) this fullness  , achy feeling in my lower pelvis and it last for about 30 seconds than goes away..I notice when I get this feeling I feel more pressure in my bladder. My dr is not concerned one bit since I was getting them since 13 weeks. I'm wondering if this is just regular pains or bladder and if anyone feels this..Anyways I'm wondering what contractions feel like bc this entire time I thought this pain was it(lol) only bc it lasted around 30 seconds and it intensified as the seconds passed..I heard bh starts at the top of your uterus and it gets hard? I'm not sure if I felt that before or If it was my baby.but I doubt the pain I described is bh contractions. Can someone please tell me what they experience during bh and if you ever feel this type of pain I described.

Re: What do contractions feel like and has anyone felt this type of pain

• Options
    Lol Yes actually I have..no one responds ..they just put the symptoms they feel..not asking a particular question. I didn't know how many threads I started mattered. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't care how many quality threads you start as long as they are *quality* and not just clogging up the board. 

People le have asked and been answered about contractions and BH in the symptoms thread. 
    Try the search function. 

Or better yet, there's always Dr Google
  • Options
    Vgallo831Vgallo831 member
    edited April 2016
    *Removed for ToU Violation*
  • Options
    mckcak23mckcak23 member
    edited April 2016
    *Removed for ToU Violation*
  • Options
    NerdchildNerdchild member
    edited April 2016
    *Removed for Quoting ToU Violation*
    Charming.
  • Options
    I said some of u and yes that was rude of me but I have noticed on here a lot of these woman make some feel a certain type of way..a lot of threads I have read were rude bitchy remarks. And most of you know this..I understand she was telling me to go to the symptoms thread but It came off VERY bitchy 
  • Options
    I don't think anyone here was trying to offend you or used profanities towards you.

Also, I hate to say this but haven't you looked at our HDBD pics? None of us are little anymore. I'll take the "little" as a compliment but the rest of your post was not very nice. Maybe you would have gotten some answers if you read the symptoms thread since others have experienced similar symptoms. Just sayin.
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    Organized bitches unite! 

P.S. OP, name calling never goes over well. And based on your shrewd observations regarding how things work around here, you should know that a post all about a single symptom you are experiencing is not generally going to get the desired responses. 
  • Options
    @Kellyj103 superstitions thread ? 
  • Options
    Try again!
  • Options
    Vgallo831 said:
    I said some of u and yes that was rude of me but I have noticed on here a lot of these woman make some feel a certain type of way..a lot of threads I have read were rude bitchy remarks. And most of you know this..I understand she was telling me to go to the symptoms thread but It came off VERY bitchy