January 2016 Moms
Options

Freemie collection cups

Before I spend the $60 on them, I was curious to see if anyone has bought them and used them. Are they worth the money? What did you like, not like? Any input would be awesome!

Re: Freemie collection cups

• Options
    I should be getting mine tomorrow and will report back! I want to use them to pump on the way home from work and potentially in the office while working. I've been back to work for 3 days and have already had conflicts with pumping due to meetings or a busy day.
  • Options
    Used my freemie cups today on my commute home! The set up took a bit since it was my first time but pumping while driving was great! I've heard that it can decrease supply so I plan on using them only on commutes, I figure it's better to pump somehow than not at all. I actually got a little more output with it than I normally do, just cause I didn't mind being strapped in for 30 minutes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Knottie1433440300 Thanks for the update! And the info on the supply deal. I didn't do much research yet. The convenience of pumping in the car is what I was hoping for as well. My commute isn't long, but as a nurse I doubt I'm going to have enough time to pump as much as I'll need to. What kind of pump do you have?
  • Options
    I have the medela pump in style! I work in a cancer lab, so I get it! Totally struggled to pump at work even on the first day! Th freemie has definitely helped me with that, cause I can pump on the way to work and on the way home. They also advertise that they are discrete, and I'm going to have to disagree with that! They are very much cone shaped and will look super funny under your shirt but that's really the only downside I have seen yet. I really don't care what they look like since I am primarily using them in the car. Best of luck!!