November 2016 Moms
Options

Wednesday ticker change 4/13

Week: 

What's new with baby (size, development): 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: 

When is your next appointment: 

GTKY: Tell me about your happiest childhood memory. 

Re: Wednesday ticker change 4/13

• Options
    whaatwhaat member
    Week: 11

What's new with baby (size, development): Lime. Skin is still clear but the fingers are no longer webbed? (I don't buy it)

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: I ordered a board book for the baby the other day.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: feeling much better. Still upsetting my husband by not eating dinner.

When is your next appointment: April 20.

GTKY: Tell me about your happiest childhood memory. umm..  :#
  • Options
    Week: 7 weeks, I feel so behind everyone else! 

What's new with baby (size, development): blueberry, brain cells and kidneys. Important stuff.

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: nothing! Hopefully telling baby's big sisters next week after our ultrasound

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I'm getting really weirded out because my symptoms come and go so much. But at the end of the day when my bra comes off its like "ahhhh, there they are!" 

When is your next appointment: Tuesday the 19th at 7w6d

GTKY: Tell me about your happiest childhood memory.  Probably when I went to Disney world. Sure I was 17, but it was the best memory ever. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week: 7

What's new with baby (size, development): Tic tac, building a more complex brain and circulatory system.  Still a TON happening at a very rapid pace.

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby:  Still nothing really.  I'm not feeling overly optimistic yet given my history.  I feel like I will jinx myself

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions:  My breast tenderness diminished significantly in like 24 hours which has be terrified.  That was really my biggest symptom.  I feel like things aren't escalating for me at all, which is playing in to my anxiety that things aren't progressing normally in there.  

When is your next appointment:  Friday.  It can't come soon enough.

GTKY Happiest childhood memory:  I have no idea!  Baking Christmas cookies with my Grandmother, lots of swimming in the summer & putting cabbage patch dresses on our male Yorkie (he was the best dog & playmate).
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    MrsBinPA said:
    Week: 7

What's new with baby (size, development): Tic tac, building a more complex brain and circulatory system.  Still a TON happening at a very rapid pace.

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby:  Still nothing really.  I'm not feeling overly optimistic yet given my history.  I feel like I will jinx myself

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions:  My breast tenderness diminished significantly in like 24 hours which has be terrified.  That was really my biggest symptom.  I feel like things aren't escalating for me at all, which is playing in to my anxiety that things aren't progressing normally in there.  

When is your next appointment:  Friday.  It can't come soon enough.

GTKY Happiest childhood memory:  I have no idea!  Baking Christmas cookies with my Grandmother, lots of swimming in the summer & putting cabbage patch dresses on our male Yorkie (he was the best dog & playmate).
    Omg, I used to put cabbage patch clothes on our Yorkies too!! My cousins and I would just crack up :) 
  • Options

Week: 9

What's new with baby (size, development): 
    Size of a cherry (about an inch long) intestines forming. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: nothing really. 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: nausea is getting better but I'm still annoyed by the food aversions/cravings. And the fact that if I don't eat the moment I feel hungry, I'll start to get nauseous. Then when I do eat, I can only eat a few bites before I'm full, which in turn means I will be hungry/nauseous again in about 1.5 hrs. Who has time for that?! Also, exhaustion.

When is your next appointment: beginning of next month. I don't remember the day.

GTKY: Tell me about your happiest childhood memory. 
    Summer sleep away camp! I looked forward to it all year and never wanted to leave!
    Me: 32
    DH: 30
    DS: Born 10/21/2011
    Mirena Removal: 11/23/2015 
  • Options
    kmcp4kmcp4 member
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    kmcp4kmcp4 member
    Sorry for the blank comment, sometimes I don't know what I am doing haha

Week:

What's new with baby (size, development): Size of a strawberry, fingernails and hair are starting to form, vital organs are developed and starting to form. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Started a pregnancy journal

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: My one rant is my MIL, she keeps calling me "little mommy" and it just really irritates me for some reason, granted most things she says really irritates me even when I am not pregnant lol Other people calling me mommy or mom just weirds me out right now. I think because this is my first and I don't look at myself as a "mom" right now, I am sure that will change in a few months. I was really nauseas all the time up until last Sunday. Definitely not complaining, the whole having to eat 3 bites every 2 hours was getting old lol. Now I just don't feel like eating and nothing sounds good!  

When is your next appointment: I haven't even had my first OB appointment yet!! So I go April 19 for my first appointment! 

GTKY: Tell me about your happiest childhood memory. Happiest childhood memory would probably be going to Disney World for the first time and going to stay with my grandma and grandpa almost every weekend! I always loved being at their house and would beg my parents to just let me stay there. I am still super close to my grandma to this day :) 
  • Options
    Week: 10

What's new with baby (size, development): strawberry

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: told a bunch of friends about the pregnancy on Saturday at a wine & cheese party I was hosting. Slowly the secret is getting out. 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: still sleepy, still queasy, no desire to cook. 

When is your next appointment: in 2 weeks on the 27th

GTKY: Tell me about your happiest childhood memory. Spending my summers in my grandparents' mountain house in the Vosges in France. They just sold the house last summer and I'm still upset about it. 

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Options
    Ally0221 said:

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: nausea is getting better but I'm still annoyed by the food aversions/cravings. And the fact that if I don't eat the moment I feel hungry, I'll start to get nauseous. Then when I do eat, I can only eat a few bites before I'm full, which in turn means I will be hungry/nauseous again in about 1.5 hrs. Who has time for that?! Also, exhaustion.

You just summed up my life right here. So terrible! I'll tell hubby I'm hungry and want to go eat and he will wait 30 min before we go. And I say, "you don't understand, we cannot wait another minute. The hunger turns to nausea in a hot minute and then there's no turning back."
  • Options
    Week: 10

What's new with baby (size, development): strawberry

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Starting to tell more people.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Super tired - due to the pregnancy and having a very cranky sick toddler. Dreaming of running away to a spa...

When is your next appointment: I have a prenatal screening (blood work) scheduled in two weeks

GTKY: Tell me about your happiest childhood memory. Hmmm...I guess pretty much every Christmas Eve and Christmas. It is my favorite holiday and I love all the traditions that are part of it.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker