March 2016 Moms
Options

Similac advance non gmo vs sensitive

My LO is 2.5 weeks old. He has been really gassy and fussy while he eats. He pulls his legs in and toots the entire time he eats and alot of the time groans and whines. He has had a stuffy nose since last Wednesday so I thought maybe it was due to that. My pediatrician said it's normal but I feel like it's alot of gas for such a little baby. Should I switch to sensitive and see if it's helps?

Re: Similac advance non gmo vs sensitive

• Options
    I would try a Dr. Browns bottle. My boys had a bunch of gas issues while feeding also and the Dr. Browns bottles have made a huge improvement. I had tried a bunch of different formulas to supplement with and the bottles are what ultimately worked for us.
  • Options
    I switched to Sensitive from Advanced and saw a little bit of improvement but I'll second the Dr. Browns bottles. They were a complete game changer. DD was insanely gassy and fussy and we haven't had issues since then. I also use Gerber Soothe drops for gas issues and I'm not sure if they help or it was the change in bottle but it couldn't hurt to ask your pediatrician about it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've been using Enfamil Gentlease to keep gas issues down per our peds recommendation and it seems to work well.