March 2016 Moms

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I hate sharing food with my husband. Whenever I pick up something for myself I always ask if he wants something. 90% of the time he says he's good then proceeds to eat/drink whatever I got myself. I would just get extra for him but then he complains he didn't want anything. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    These are my confessions:
    1. I want to sleep. I'm really hoping DH can make this happen tonight or tomorrow.
    2. DH is almost done renovating our house, and I can't wait to move in! It's been a really long road. It was a gross rental house when we bought it, but now it looks really awesome. DH did almost everything himself. I'm proud of him but hope he doesn't want to start flipping houses or anything.
  • Options
    I miss silence. DD1's nap time used to be my recharge time, but now DD2 has decided that time is her "wide awake, hold me or I'll cry" time. There will never be silence again!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    This is probably the only time in my life I have enjoyed getting on the scale everyday (normally I weigh myself once a month or every other month). I've dropped almost 45 lb. in 3 weeks (about 10 lbs. from pre-pregnancy weight). The weight loss is slowing down, but I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts!
  • Options
    @ceds07 we have started that too! I smell her bum through the wrap and if i cant smell poos, it stays there! We have gotten to the point that i can feed her without her totally waking up, so she just goes back down and im only up about 20 mins in total. Nothing like changing a nappy to ensure shes awake at least an hour!
  • Options
    DS1 is driving me NUTS!!! No one told me 4's were worse than 3's...until now. Before having DS2 I was feeling guilty about sending him to daycare 3 days a week. Not anymore! I really want to enjoy the moments I have with him, but right now I feel like all I'm ever doing is disciplining him.  :'(

Anniversary

• Options
    @ceds07 How??  I have to change LO almost every 2 hours or he's soaking (but the kid does eat often and a lot, so that might be the reason... 13lbs at 5 weeks, holy moly).
  • Options
    meg_2006 said:
    DS1 is driving me NUTS!!! No one told me 4's were worse than 3's...until now. Before having DS2 I was feeling guilty about sending him to daycare 3 days a week. Not anymore! I really want to enjoy the moments I have with him, but right now I feel like all I'm ever doing is disciplining him.  :'(
    Four is so hard. 
  • Options
    @smushi oh she's soaked in the morning (my mother basically equates this to child abuse which is why I think it's a ffc) but really that's how they wake up just about until they're ready to potty train anyway so I see no harm in leaving her sleep now! 
  • Options
    And omfg maybe mine should have been this too @meg_2006I was feeling super guilty about sending DD1 to camp this summer for two days a week but now I'm wishing I had done more! She's 3.5 (going on 15) and honestly has been pretty good but is just driving me absolutely bananas.