January 2016 Moms

FFFC

flame free Friday confession
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: FFFC

• Miss Violet was clearly tired and wouldn't sleep. So we went for a car ride. Works like a charm. For various reasons i want to hit my husband today.
    On my drive, i witnessed a cat bolt across the road and get hit by an SUV. It was awful. I cried. I don't even like cats
  • lrayaslrayas member
    edited April 2016
    I took an extra long shower yesterday even after I heard DH struggling with LO. It was glorious!
  • Loading the player...
  • I nurse my LO to sleep, even for naps.  I know I shouldn't, but it's the only way I can get him to fall asleep.  I have no idea what we're going to do when he starts daycare
  • I've been pushing myself at work. 
    Working double shifts 2-3 times a week to get money for a new house... 
    I feel guilty because I don't see LO as much as I want. I miss him so much while I'm working, I'm starting to dread leaving him with my mom because I hate being without him. 
  • Hubby comes home tomorrow after a week away, and his mom who has stayed with me for the last two weeks is leaving. I'm not entirely thrilled about this coming change in company. As much as I love my husband, when MIL is here I get uninterrupted lie ins, peaceful showers, cooked dinners and a willing tag team childcare partner all day. DH never lets me sleep in by taking baby on the weekend even though I'm up several times in the night, and he's not a natural in the kitchen or keen on watching baby for long when he's home.
  • I hate working knowing LO is a daycare. He has come down with a cold after only 4 days there and started showing symptoms after 2 days. DH stayed home with him today because he was miserable. I have already figured out that I can sell my car and pay it off as well as have enough left over to get a new transmission for our van (2000 Honda Odyssey that needs a new tranny) and get a part time job at a local store where LO can come with me and we'll have enough to cover groceries and what expenses come from my check. But DH would never go for it. 
    I know being at daycare will be good for him in the long run. I know kids get sick eventually. But he's so little. And if we can make it work where he'll still get exposure to other kids but is with me, isn't that more ideal?
    *sigh*
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe