February 2016 Moms

Re: Fffc

• Options
    @tabauder I didn't cry either and I'm usually a huge weenie! It was basically the same situation and so nice to get a break!

Mine is that I nearly had a nervous breakdown at 4:30am when I went to put the baby back in the rock n play so I could go back to sleep. DD was wide awake and I hadn't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep and started crying. DH had me put ear plugs in and took her to the other room so I could sleep. Which I did until nearly 8am! I feel terrible because he isn't sleeping much more than I do (he doesn't get up with her, but has been working after he gets home until midnight most nights), but at the same time, it was glorious and I feel so much better. I'm pretty sure I'd crack in record time if someone was using sleep deprivation to get information out of me. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tabauder I didn't cry when I left LO with my husband to get a pedicure. Mama needs her sanity. But I'm freaking my shit out at leaving her with him for 8 hours when I go back to work on Monday. 

My FFFC is that little one has a clogged duct and has been spitting up like crazy. My husband had to work graves last night and came home way sick this morning. He sounds like Darth Vader when he sleeps and asked for more blankets (he's never cold...EVER!!). I don't know if I have the energy to take care of both of them, keep up on my college course and get ready for going back to work! I'm may just run away!!  
  • Options
    I'm about 30 seconds away from ending my DH's life. We just took an 11 hour car ride so we could go house hunting. After we had a marathon day of looking at 10 houses, and 1.5 days of negotiating and meeting with lenders, we have a house that is only contingent on a home inspection! 

Then this MF'er tells me that we may only be in the house for 5-10 years because what if he wants to apply for a job that would make us relocate...WHY ARE YOU JUST BRINGING THIS UP NOW?!?!?!?!? He also is just now thinking that the yard is too small and the driveway is too steep and completely spaced on the fact that I wanted to redo the kitchen and is appalled at the idea...FML 
  • Options
    @tabauder I didn't cry when I left LO with my husband to get a pedicure. Mama needs her sanity. But I'm freaking my shit out at leaving her with him for 8 hours when I go back to work on Monday. 

My FFFC is that little one has a clogged duct and has been spitting up like crazy. My husband had to work graves last night and came home way sick this morning. He sounds like Darth Vader when he sleeps and asked for more blankets (he's never cold...EVER!!). I don't know if I have the energy to take care of both of them, keep up on my college course and get ready for going back to work! I'm may just run away!!  
    Sounds like you definitely deserve a pedicure/break with everything going on! Good luck heading back to work and balancing everything! You got this! :)
  • Options
    @ashton2190 I would also kill my husband over that. We are trying to buy a house, too, and it's gone from exciting to me wanting to bludgeon him for spending hours on the internet finding houses only to find objections to ALL of them. At least we're looking locally--I can't imagine a road trip AND house hunting with a baby.   :s
  • Options
    I have drank almost 2 liters of coke this week. Normally I have maybe 2 cokes a month but it's spring break meaning the kids I watch have no school. In 1.5 hours I'll be done with work for the week which has been 10 hours a day watching 9 children... 7 plus my 2. I'm beat! And MIL arrives tomorrow so I've got to clean when I get home. She won't care if the house is a mess and I love her dearly but I care if she sees it a mess.  And we're in the middle of moving. Blah! 
  • Options
    @ashton2190 I'd want to kill him, too! H is really bad about "I never said that" when it comes to our house stuff (like remodel or yard plans), when it was his idea to begin with! Annoys the sh*t out of me. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    mwmiller4 said:
    @ashton2190 I would also kill my husband over that. We are trying to buy a house, too, and it's gone from exciting to me wanting to bludgeon him for spending hours on the internet finding houses only to find objections to ALL of them. At least we're looking locally--I can't imagine a road trip AND house hunting with a baby.   :s
    Luckily she's done great. We drove overnight and she slept the whole time, only waking when we stopped for gas 2-3 times. He's doing what @VitaLuna's husband does: "you never said you wanted to redo the kitchen! I never would have said yes to this house if I had known that. I like it just the way it is." Or "the yard is so small. I think it's too small" WHY are we buying this house then?? ASDFGHJKL
  • Options
    DH is coming home for a visit. He can only be here for 2 days and I'm not sure how it's going to be. And I have to be on my best behavior because he's bringing company. I'm already so tired taking care of LO and our two older kids that I do not want to play hostess all weekend. I swear I better get at least an hour of free no kid time while he's here and a long hot shower kid free. 
  • Options
    Vkrosa said:
    DH is coming home for a visit. He can only be here for 2 days and I'm not sure how it's going to be. And I have to be on my best behavior because he's bringing company. I'm already so tired taking care of LO and our two older kids that I do not want to play hostess all weekend. I swear I better get at least an hour of free no kid time while he's here and a long hot shower kid free. 
    Company??? You are a saint. 
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Yup, I'm ready to run away from my SO today. He decided he wanted to wake up at 630 this morning, so he kept bugging me in bed and woke me up too. Then he went and got the baby, said here he is hungry, while he made himself some breakfast, left the kitchen an entire mess, left his dishes everywhere and walked away to play video games. While I'm cleaning up the kitchen, the baby is screaming and he's still playing his games, asking the baby "what's wrong buddy?" I told him next time he wants to sleep in and I decide to be awake early in the am, I'm going to wake his ass up too. Don't worry hunny, I'll clean up your mess in the kitchen, feed the baby and change him, on about 5 hours of sleep, while you sit around acting oblivious to the things going on around you, no problem! 
  • Options
    Piggy backing off my post yesterday... I watched my husband sneeze and not cover his face. I straight up could see the snot and spit fly through the air! He's so sick and I'm sorry for that! But I'm going to beat you for getting me sick. It's my last weekend before I go back to work and the weather is actually nice!!! Grrrrrr!!