March 2015 Moms
Options

When are you having another? Annoying!!

so is anyone else getting asked when you will be having another baby? It's driving me insane! I want to say mind your business and worry about yourself! Haha. Having a kid is exhausting and I am 98% positive I do not want another one anytime soon but family members keep bringing it up. I want to say "when you do all the work to raise one" some other snide remark like "when are you getting married". Anyone else out there tired of the question? 

Re: When are you having another? Annoying!!

• Options
    I get asked that every once in awhile but not as often as I thought I would. I say a lot I would love to have another baby but I'm not ready and my body isn't ready.
  • Options
    Oh yes. I get asked every time we go visit our family in Texas. I am a stay at home mom and my husband works away from home a lot of the time. So I'm taking care of little man alone all the time. When my MIL asks I have to be polite but every time my mom asks and she knows me well enough to know how exhausted I am with one I snap. It drives me crazy. After the first time I asked them why they weren't happy with the one we have now it should have been a hint to just drop it already lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We get asked every now and then, but it doesn't usually come from family members. We're pretty sure we only want to have one, so we tend to get the whole "you can't have just one!" comment. I would love to tell people to mind their own business! :smile: 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers