January 2016 Moms
Options

tula deal?

Anyone have any ideas on how I can find a deal on a Tula?. even 10% off would be great.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: tula deal?

• Options
    I follow a group on FB called "Tula Talk, Stalk, and Sell." It's a closed group, but it's a BST group. Sometimes they're a better deal, and sometimes the price is astronomical. I would look for other Tula groups on FB. 
    You could also see if you have a babywearing group locally. We have one, and for $30 annual membership fee, we can borrow one carrier/wrap/sling per month. Our group has several Tulas, so if I wanted to go that route, I could have a Tula all the time.
  • Options
    If you find something, please let me know! I'd love a Tula but they are way too expensive! I belong to a Tula B/S/T page on FB but they go for $500 and up most of the time!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought mine from cheekymonkey.ca and they have a 10% off first purchase when you sign up for their email list. Looks like they do free shipping to USA even though they are a Canadian retailer. They are $199-209 and with the crummy Canadian dollar it'd be less than that in USD!
  • Options
    Thanks, @babyA4242! They have the Tula in stock that I like! Now, just to convince DH that I really need another carrier! lol. I've almost got him convinced to buy a beautiful wrap for me for Mother's Day, so maybe I shouldn't push it :smile: 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe
  • Options
    I'm not familiar with Tula. What do you guys like about it? How is it better than other carriers? I'm in the market for a 2nd carrier