Monday 4/4 Check-In

Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
edited April 2016 in December 2016 Moms

Happy Monday!!

How far along are you?: 

How are you feeling/symptoms?:

Rants/Raves:

Any questions?:

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen?

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
Married in July 2014
TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
A1Cs:
1/12/16 6.7%
5/25/16 6.0%
11/2/16 6.1%
3/22/16 5.8%
4/27/17 5.4%
6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"

Re: Monday 4/4 Check-In

• Options
    Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited April 2016

How far along are you?: 4 weeks 4 days

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Fatigue, sore niples, sore joints, back pain, some mild cramping today, and anxiety/moodiness. 

Rants/Raves: It's the first Monday I know I'm pregnant! Woohoo. Rant: I've talked about this pergola; well yesterday our neighbor was talking to DH about it and she put up a free standing pergola as well last summer. She told us that the HOA gave her hell over her pergola and tried to make her take it down - despite us not needing to go through the HOA if it is free standing (not connected to the house). I'm like great. I'm in trouble for this damn satellite dish, and now this freaking pergola  (maybe). She said not to bring anything up if it hasn't been brought up yet. They are not going to like my pregnancy hormones if they even *think* about making us take it down. It's been up for about 3 weeks now.

Edit: I should move and get away from this stupid HOA!

Any questions?: Can someone just please tell me it's okay to take one sip of wine? :p don't judge me. I just miss it. I need to smell it.

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen? I've only had my bedroom doorway taped over with streamers and stuff to prevent me from getting out of my room. I'm not a prankster, I feel too bad about making people feel silly or bad. And I'm not clever.

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options

How far along are you?: I am also due the 8th!

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Peeing all the time and I am experiencing quite a bit of cervical mucus. Also, woke up drenched in sweat the other night.  Other than that I am feeling good.

Rants/Raves: The weather here is making me depressed :(

Any questions? N/A

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you?:  5 weeks + 3 days. 

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Pretty Good. I'm  SUPER  tired and my boobs hurt on and off throughout the day. I also notice when I eat too fast my stomach gets really uneasy, which is a problem because I always eat fast.

Rants/Raves: today we had the ultrasound and everything looks perfect. I got all teary eyed when I saw it and made my DH tear up. Next week we should be able to see the heart beat!

Any questions?: anyone having trouble sleeping? 

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen?  I was not pranked but my MIL made creme brulee and my DH went to take a bite out of it and it turned out to be mayo with the top burnt!! VOM!!! I thought he was going to puke everywhere.

Me: 29
    DH: 30
    Happily Ever After: 05-15-2015
    TTC since June 2015 
    BFP 3/21! - E.D.D. 11/28/16!

Pregnancy Ticker
    September Football Siggy

• Options
    @sammyl1221 I think I'm sleeping pretty okay so far. Sorry :/ And that mayo story with your DH is too funny and made me nauseous immediately! :P

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options

How far along are you?: 4 weeks 5 days -- bring on week 5!

How are you feeling/symptoms?: A general feeling of nausea, exploding tatas and a case of the crotch cramps have been plaguing me for nearly a week now..

Rants/Raves: No rants, just thrilled that I have two days off in a row.

Any questions?: For those of you who have experienced round ligament pain when did you experience it and how long did it last?

GTKY - I'm not much of a prankster, but I love jumping out around corners at people. I really shouldn't as I startle really easy and have a feeling that retribution is coming.

Me:27   H:30
    Till death do us part: 7.2.2011
    Trying to conceive since 01.2014
    Low AFC and azoospermia
    IVF #1 03.2016 - BFP 03.28.2016
    Due: 12.05.2016

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

How far along are you?: 5w4d

How are you feeling/symptoms?: fatigue, cramps and food aversions

Rants/Raves: See all my other posts lol. Have sharp pains in my side...then it migrates and I have it ona different side but primarily on one side and also a sharp pain around my cervix and some thick discharge. RE said not to worry and they wont be able to see anything on an ultrasound and to take it easy until next week. So just being anxious. I did google Round Ligament Pain and it sounds exactly like what i'm describing but it seems early???

Any questions?: What are you ladies eating these days? My daily diet consists of avacados, apples, greek yogurt and sardines because everything else is gross. 

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen? Nope. Had a whole FB drama break out about fake pregnancy announcements (I didn't make the original post, but a whole lot of mutual friends were involved), my SIL posted how it's not funny to joke about something like that and some crazy people came out saying it was hilarious and just being nasty about it. So no. The funnies April fools thing that I every heard of (but didnt actually experience) happened to my best friend - she went into labor with her first child on April 1st and no one believed her and no one would take her to the hospital until she started yelling at everyone. 

Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Options
    @cayaylonglegs - I had almost the same question! I feel like that's what I'm experiencing now but it seems a little early, however, Dr. google says its common in early and late pregnancy. 

How far along are you?: 4 weeks 5 days -- bring on week 5!

How are you feeling/symptoms?: A general feeling of nausea, exploding tatas and a case of the crotch cramps have been plaguing me for nearly a week now..

Rants/Raves: No rants, just thrilled that I have two days off in a row.

Any questions?: For those of you who have experienced round ligament pain when did you experience it and how long did it last?

GTKY - I'm not much of a prankster, but I love jumping out around corners at people. I really shouldn't as I startle really easy and have a feeling that retribution is coming  

Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Options
    @cayaylonglegs, I LOL'd at 'crotch cramps'.  My RLP is typically for a couple minutes at a time, but it went on basically the entire pregnancy last time.

@sammyl1221, I can fall asleep standing up if you give me 5 minutes. my problem is I am taking naps after school, and then not being able to sleep my regular 10-6 at night.

How far along are you?: 5w 4d

How are you feeling/symptoms?: aside from the fever my nips have, and more dense/tender breasts I am symptom free for the last 3-4 days. I am blaming the naps on having gotten several hours of sun Fri. & Sat.

Rants/Raves: I really want to tell my students. So far I have held off, but I remember last school year when I told my students it was AWESOME, and this year I want the same thing.

Any questions?: not really.

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen? Never had an April Fools prank, but we used to get some guys across the road and in our FHE group in college. We saran wrapped one's car; covered the door with paper, and filled it with popcorn so when they opened it inward it went everywhere; built a little 2x4 square around a guys tire, filled it with water, let it freeze over night so he couldn't drive until it melted; filled a manilla envelope with shaving creme, shoved it under their door, stomped on it so the creme went everywhere; fed them methylene blue brownies, so they peed blue for a few days;  . . .  My favorite was one of my roommates SO's roommates asked me to make him a pie for his birthday. So I did, it just happened to be a fresh pie from my cow pasture that I put in a box, wrapped up really well so it wouldn't smell.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    @Kate08Young wow..... I've been taking a lot more naps and didn't even put two and two together. My brain is not working  :D
    Me: 29
    DH: 30
    Happily Ever After: 05-15-2015
    TTC since June 2015 
    BFP 3/21! - E.D.D. 11/28/16!

Pregnancy Ticker
    September Football Siggy

• Options

How far along are you?: 5+2? Possibly a little further, maybe I don't even belong on December but I'll roll with it until the dating u/s says otherwise

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Tired and crabby. The road I live on is really rough and I have to hold my boobs down when driving on it. 

Rants/Raves: Just going down the rabbit hole that I shouldn't be. It's a fun game of "is my baby viable or not, based on measurements that are all over the place at this stage?"

Any questions?:

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen? I never come up with anything good. I've been tempted to put glitter in the car vent so that when H starts up the car glitter comes out of the heat or A/C vent, but that might actually end in divorce so I better not. I was pleased to not see any fake pregnancy announcements on fb. If there had been, there would have been words. 

• Options
    How far along are you? 5 weeks 3 days

How are you feeling/symptoms? On/off lower back pain and cramps, mild nausea today and exhausted.

Rants/raves: Just good betas and looking forward to my next appointment.

Gtky: No pranks, honestly forgot it was April Fools. I meant to play a kid friendly joke on my girls but maybe I'll remember next year.
    March 2009 mmc 11 weeks
    Nov 2010 DD 1
    Oct 2012 DD 2
    Nov 2014 mmc 8 weeks
    Dec 2016 DS 1
    Cautiously expecting Feb 14 2019
  • Options
    Shwee25Shwee25 member
    edited April 2016

@Sugargirl1019 I definitely miss my wine, too! Don't feel bad!

@sammyl1221 I have to agree that that prank made me gag a little! ha!

@cayaylonglegs & @juliehollz13I didn't even know what round ligament pain was until I Googled it.  I have had that exact pain a couple of times now after I've laughed hard and sneezed!  Freaked me out but glad to see it's normal even in early pregnancy!

How far along are you?: 5+4

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Very sore boobs (stay away DH!!), mild cramping here and there, super tired, and I have been eating all the things the past couple of days! (If it is greasy and/or salty, I want it)

Rants/Raves: Just found out DH has to go out of town for work for the next couple of days.  I hate being home alone! :(  But I will have the weiner dog to cuddle with :)

Any questions?: I thought I did... Slipped my mind now.

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?   My favorite Mexican restaurant is located about 45 minutes away from my town, but they are supposed to be opening a second location right in town!  Well, DH heard a rumor that the restaurant was supposed to open Friday night (which to a hormonal, salty/greasy craving pregnant woman ended up to be the worst April fool's prank ever! :p)  Well, needless to say we took a nice drive out of town that night ;)

ETA: wording

Me: 25 | Him: 31

Married: September 2014

DSS Born 2/2/08

TTC our 1st since December 2015

BFP 3/18/16 - EDD 12/1/16

Proud Parents of a 5 year old Miniature Dachshund

• Options
    emisiemisi member
    cayaylonglegs I think my round ligament pain started in the 2nd tri last time, definitely not this early.  It's more when the ute starts to really expand.

How far along are you?: 5 weeks exactly

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Nausea, which I'm mostly managing with Unisom and B6, but when I forget to take it the night before... bleh.  Then I have to chug ginger ale all day.  My boobs hurt a little, but not too terrible.

Rants/Raves:  I forgot how much I hated early pregnancy last time, hahaI'm glad to be pregnant, but feeling sick all the time sucks!

Any questions?:  Hm, nope.

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen?  My current favorite is the person who bought two boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts, then replaced the donuts with veggie trays.  Cruel and hilarious.

Dec 2016 BMB August Siggy Challenge: Awkward Back to School Photos

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options

How far along are you?: 5w 1d

How are you feeling/symptoms?:  I am so tired.  Cramps on and off.  Boobs are really sore.  Acne everywhere.

Rants/Raves:  It's snowing.  Ugh.

Any questions?:  Nope.

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen?  No, I didn't prank anyone and I didn't actually witness any pranks either.  We're boring I guess.  

@juliehollz13 - I've been having aching pains on one side and they confirmed via ultrasound that that's where I ovulated from.  I get the on the other side too but much less often.  Maybe that's why you're having one sided pains?

• Options

Sugargirl1019, definitely don't feel bad...I love my wine too, and it is easily the hardest thing for me to give up while pregnant. 

How far along are you?:  4 + 5

How are you feeling/symptoms?:  Still a bit of cramping from time to time, some gas over the weekend, and occasional feelings of light nausea

Rants/Raves:  I found out over the weekend that my entry to an upcoming dog show did not go through.  I was really looking forward to going, so I'm a bit irritated over it.  Otherwise, we went to a kite festival as well as a local carnival this past weekend, which was a lot of fun.

Any questions?:  Nothing really.

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?   I've never really been the target of any April Fool's jokes, nor have I ever pranked anyone else.  I know, totally boring.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    @H4aPartyof5 I'm sorry your entry didn't go through! What kind of dog do you show?

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    FiancBFiancB member
    edited April 2016
    Ahhh H4apartyof5 I show too! Conformation or...?
  • Options

How far along are you?: 4 weeks 2 days

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Boobs are sore and nipples are sensitive, oh joy! 

Rants/Raves: Since my progesterone is low, I am being put on progesterone gel and it's $300 per 15 days, woah!!!

Any questions?: Does anyone do barre? It's like a mixture of pilates, yoga and ballet. Anyways, they focus on core work and I'm wondering if it will be OK to keep doing or if I need to ease up?

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen? Unfortunately I am quite boring and can't really think of any good ones.

Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Options

How far along are you?: 4+5

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Good.  Hungry, bloated and having a hard time staying asleep even though I'm tired

Rants/Raves: DS is completely done with diapers!  So happy and he's so proud of himself it's adorable.  Very impressed that he doesn't need them for long stretches and he's not even 3 yet!

Any questions?:  not today

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen?  I did not.  Best prank was when a colleague Saran wrapped (the good industrial stuff) everything in another colleagues office.  Then wrapped it all together.  It was amazing, it took hours to unwrap all of his things.  

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    erica0901 said:

Rants/Raves: Since my progesterone is low, I am being put on progesterone gel and it's $300 per 15 days, woah!!!

Whoa. I have pill-like suppositories that, after insurance, are $12 for two weeks. Not sure what they'd be without insurance, but you might want to look into that since there are several ways to take progesterone- also oral and injection. 

- I just looked it up and a 90-day supply of 200 mg suppository capsules are $57.35 with "plan share" vs $12 "your cost". Not sure what totally out of pocket would be. . A 30-day injection (50 mg/mL) is $47.23 plan share. The "progesterone in oil", which I'm guessing is the gel but could also be an injection, is more expensive.  I'm not good at interpreting insurance lingo but hopefully that helps. 
  • Options
    Thanks for checking @FiancB ! We actually just started a new insurance and we have a deductible to hit before anything kicks in so at least the cost of the progesterone will go towards our deductible. 
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Options

How far along are you?: 4 weeks 4 days

How are you feeling/symptoms?: My boobs feel A LOT fuller, but not too sore (yay!) I had some mild cramping earlier, but that went away. Oh, and how could I forget the acne. Ugh,

Rants/Raves: I'm hungry all the time, but then nothing I have sounds good. It's quite irritating! 

Any questions?: Nope!

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen? No, no pranks. We must have been boring this year! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Sugargirl1019 and @FiancB, I show our youngest Chinese Crested in conformation.  She has her champion title, but I plan on showing her at our nationals next month for kicks and wanted to get us back into the swing of things before we go.  I used to take two of my other cresteds to agility trials, but their hearts were not in it so I stopped doing that.

@FiancB, what breed do you show?  What events?  @Sugargirl1019, do you show as well?

• Options

How far along are you?: 3 weeks 4 days

How are you feeling/symptoms?: boobs hurt on and off, nausea, strong sense of smell, very tired

Rants/Raves: Very happy to be having symptoms after two previous losses, but nausea starting this early may mean I will have hyperemesis again this time around.

Any questions?: Non-first time mamas -  are your symptoms the same or different this time around? My boobs were on fire with my first, but not with any of the subsequent pregnancies. I breastfed her until 14 months, so maybe that's why.

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen?

• Options
    @Sugargirl1019 and @FiancB, I show our youngest Chinese Crested in conformation.  She has her champion title, but I plan on showing her at our nationals next month for kicks and wanted to get us back into the swing of things before we go.  I used to take two of my other cresteds to agility trials, but their hearts were not in it so I stopped doing that.

@FiancB, what breed do you show?  What events?  @Sugargirl1019, do you show as well?

*SITB*

@H4aPartyof5 awesome! I have always wanted to do conformation but never really had a dog I could do it with, but I did junior handling. As a kid I had an Aussie mix that I did 4H events with, then a Sheltie I did AKC ones with. Now I have a rescue Border Collie that's almost ready to compete in agility and herding. I should really get him trained for obedience as well but it's not my favorite thing- so rigid. 

Really want our next dog to be an actual show dog but having difficulty convincing H it's totally reasonable to spend 4 figures on a dog. Also, Border Collie breeders that have dogs that can do both agility and herding and don't hate either group are kind of magical unicorns. Would love to try tracking as well- my Border Collie actually seems to have a decent sense of smell while my other herding dogs were terrible, haha. 
  • Options

How far along are you?:  4w4d

How are you feeling/symptoms?:  feeling pretty good!  Just some sore boobs so far.

Rants/Raves:  I travel with colleagues quite a bit for work and this usually involves going out to dinner.  I'm worried I'll need to tell people about this pregnancy earlier than I want due to not drinking alcohol.  Not that I'm a lush - but it's definitely unusual for me to skip a glass of wine!

Any questions?:  Not yet - I'm patiently waiting my first appointment.

Gtky:  No pranks for me!

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Options
    @H4aPartyof5 No I don't show. I think it's awesome though!  We wanted to do agility with Raider, but he's a little too much of a spaz.

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options

How far along are you?: 6 weeks!

How are you feeling/symptoms?: extremely tired. I don't know how I'm making it through these days. Other than that, just some cramping. Well, and the increased sense of smell..

Rants/Raves: luckily the world has stayed out of my way so far.

Any questions?: Does anyone else notice a weird taste in their mouth? 

My Blog

Me: 26 years old
    DH: 30 years old
    Married: August 5th, 2011
    1 son (Yehudah...AKA: Hudi) Born September 25th, 2013
    1 Furbaby (Portillo): Dachshund
    TTC Since Beginning of March 2016
    BFP: March 28th, 2016
    EDD: December 3rd, 2016

• Options

How far along are you?: 5w2d

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Still feeling pretty good. Fatigue like WHOA, and some food aversions. And my sense of smell is through the ROOF, which is a first for me.

Rants/Raves: I am so ready for sunshine and summertime!

Any questions?: nope!

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen? No pranks, but we found out about this pregnancy on Friday, and so waited until Saturday to tell anyone so no one would think it was a prank lol.

Together - 11/9/08
         Married - 7/10/10
         Nt/Np - 1/14/11
        BFP! - 5/20/11 EDD - 1/25/12
        It's a girl! - 9/7/11
        A family of 3 - 2/2/12
        Nt/Np - 4/15/12
         BFP! - 5/16/13  EDD - 1/22/14
         Discovered baby's not growing w/ no heartbeat - 6/7/13      
        Natural M/C @ 6.5w - 6/15/13
        Nt/Np - 6/25/13
        BFP! - 10/25/13  EDD - 7/1/14
        Missed M/C (natural) - 11/5/13 @ 6w
        Nt/Np - 11/17/13
         BFP! - 5/29/14  EDD - 2/7/15
         It's a girl! - 9/19/14
        A family of 4 - 2/13/15
        Nt/Np - 4/9/15
        BFP! - 4/1/16  EDD - 12/05/16
    It's a boy! - 7/19/16
    A family of 5 - 12/10/16
    DH vasectomy - 3/30/17

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    edited April 2016

How far along are you?: 3w6d. I'm due December 13th

How are you feeling/symptoms?:  I feel bloated and a little crampy 

Rants/Raves:  None

Any questions?: Not yet

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen?  Nope, I wasn't pranked. I actually didn't even realize it was even April Fools on Friday. Lol

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

How far along are you?: 4 weeks +1 day

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Feeling good, actually... besides some mild cramping and LOTS of bloat.

Rants/Raves: I'd really love to not feel bloated ALL the time. I had to go buy new pants yesterday as a result, ha.

Any questions?: Will the cramping continue? I know it's there for a reason, but just wondering how long it lasts... like just now since it's early or all through PG?

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen? I did not, although could have with my PG test since I took one on March 31 and the digital ON April 1. We told my parents on April 2 but DH thought it would have been funny to have told them April 1 and see if they thought it was a joke.

Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

• Options
    We have a Chinese crested too!!!
  • Options

How far along are you?: 5 weeks today

How are you feeling/symptoms?: If I didn't have the tests to look at, I wouldn't know I was pregnant.

Rants/Raves: Some bronchial crap is going around at work, and I think I'm catching it. :(

Any questions?: nope!

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen?  I'm not a fan. I actually totally forgot it was April Fools and fell for a FB friend's fake pregnancy announcement. Truthfully, I thought she had more sense.

• Options

How far along are you?: 5 wks + 5 days

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Amazing. Please let this feeling last. Slight bloat, but eating smaller meals more often helps the pants.

Rants/Raves: I am still experiencing incredible self-control about food. I haven't binged, haven't gotten fast food, I'm packing and eating healthy wholesome lunches at work... I don't get it! This has always been my biggest struggle in life and all of a sudden it's easy peasy. I used to have permanent healthy food aversions and now I crave fruit and veggies. ???

Any questions?: Not today :)

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen? I am a people pleaser and I fear embarassement, not just my own but someone else's. April fools is the worst day ever.

Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Options

@PrettyPalomino Good for you!! I wish fruits and veggies were my cravings right now!! Bringing back this GIF because it is appropriate: :)

funny food healthy cookie monster pms

Me: 25 | Him: 31

Married: September 2014

DSS Born 2/2/08

TTC our 1st since December 2015

BFP 3/18/16 - EDD 12/1/16

Proud Parents of a 5 year old Miniature Dachshund

• Options
    @PrettyPalomino I have that too! I didn't really think anything of it. I'm just.... not thinking about food? I still get hungry, but eating regular portions is easy. I just don't want to stuff my face. This must be what it's like to have willpower.
    You may do the same thing I did during my first pregnancy - lose weight in first Tri. It was magical. Like 15 lbs dropped right off for no reason. At the time, I was mystified.
  • Options

How far along are you?: 5 weeks 4 days

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Bloated with sore swollen boobs

Rants/Raves: We had our ultrasound today!  My doctor had me worried about my betas when I spoke to him on Sunday and he said we'll know more after Tuesday.  We saw the gestational sac through the abdominal and then we switched to vaginal we saw the yolk sac and then the embryo.  We could also see the fluttering heartbeat!  When she told me that's what the light was I started crying.  Baby was measuring 5 weeks 6 days with a heartbeat of 117 bpm.  They sent us home with pictures that I put on the fridge.  DH ran out to mail something and came back with a frame for it.  Very sweet of him.

Any questions?: not at this time

GTKY - we didn't talk about this over the weekend.  Were you pranked or did you prank anyone on Friday?  What's the best April fools joke you've seen?  I don't really do pranks, my students kept talking about the pranks they wanted to do and they were giving me anxiety just thinking about the terrible day, but they were kind and didn't do anything.

• Options
    @jdarlinghunt, aren't they the funniest, sweetest things.  We have 4 crested total.

@FiancB, Border Collies are great dogs...super smart and beautiful.  I can see how finding a breeder that knew the ins and outs of conformation, agility, and herding would be hard though...most of the border collie owners/breeders that I personally know don't breed for show (at least to my knowledge), though they have great agility/herding dogs.  Good luck in agility and herding!

@sugargirl1019, agility is super fun.  Maybe on down the road, you guys can try it out if Raider settles down some over time. :)

• Options
    lmao @shwee25 I cannot stop looking at that cookie monster gif, silently cracking up at work
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269