April 2016 Moms
Options

BFM 4/4

2»

Re: BFM 4/4

• Options
    @brit&nate2010... she strongly dislikes jeans too.  With us, it sometimes isn't an option based on weather and what we have going on.  I try to find the softest jeans possible.  Her dad just doesn't give a flip and it drives me crazy.  She wears leggings with me too, but like you said, under a dress or skirt.  I have tried so many times to explain this to both him and to her, and she knows it.  She flat out tells me "daddy says what we do at our house is our business"  I want to punch him.

imageimage
  • Options
    We aren't allowed to use or store a grill of any kind at our apartment complex. DH just has to use his smoker/grill. It's like a smoke signal to get caught! He just tells me to 'chill' when we almost got caught once before. I hate that thing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH came home from picking up our newly fixed mower to a screaming DD1 and me having contractions. Without missing a beat he changes clothes and says to get him if anything changes because he's going to go mow the lawn now. Not to mention I've got some pretty bad edema from mid calf down that is making walking/chasing toddler even more painful. I feel so stabby right now
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DH came home from picking up our newly fixed mower to a screaming DD1 and me having contractions. Without missing a beat he changes clothes and says to get him if anything changes because he's going to go mow the lawn now. Not to mention I've got some pretty bad edema from mid calf down that is making walking/chasing toddler even more painful. I feel so stabby right now
    Sounds like mine the last couple of days. Ugh. 
  • Options
    My second BFM of the day goes to the EIGHT INCHES of snow we've gotten in the last two days. COME ON, it's APRIL :( This is Boston, not Alaska. We're supposed to be done with this crap...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    BFM to my overbearing mother. I asked to borrow her digital camera  for tomorrow and she graciously brings it over which I do appreciate. The problem is the need to make this shit about her. "Oh, I know someone who knows someone who works at your hospital. I need to see if she's working tomorrow"......um no the fuck you don't. I don't give a shit who works at the hospital. It's not a car dealership where maybe we'll get a good deal if we tell them we know so and so's cousin. wtf? and don't get pissy or butt hurt when I tell you that it's not necessary and no, it will not get us better service. *I* am the one who is going to be the patient and I purposefully chose this particular hospital because they are awesome. ugh 
  • Options
    @rebelone I am so so sorry. I have had so much back pain and working through it is incredibly hard. I feel your pain... hang in there!

@ejled get some soap or something and get that thing off... you are going to swell so much right after birth that you will have to get it cut off if you don't get it off now! 
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016