Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Need help with night time!

I have a 6 month old baby girl. She still wakes up 3x a night to eat. Im exhausted! What can I do to stop this? 

Re: Need help with night time!

• My 7 month old was waking every two hours to snack basically each night. I read the Sleep Easy Solution book which helped us.  It's a least cry method.  We started using techniques two weeks ago and LO only wakes once a night to eat now.  He still wakes during night but now soothes himself and I don't have to get up except once.  
  • I have a 6 month old baby girl. She still wakes up 3x a night to eat. Im exhausted! What can I do to stop this? 

You should probably read up on some sleep training techniques. My oldest still needed a MOTN bottle until 7 months old and my youngest was 9 months. Some babies still need that MOTN feeding but you should be able to eliminate 2 of the 3. Stay consistent. That is the only thing that will work.
  • Loading the player...
  • I did some prep work following the sleep easy solution book and figured out that my son was basically waking every two hours to just snack.  He would nurse for about 2-5 minutes before falling asleep again.  Once I tracked this and saw pattern I stopped nursing him except for around 2 am. That appeared to be the time that he actually ate.  So I stick to that and it's been working.  
  • My bottle fed wakes 2x to feed. 3 is t bad at this age. I know if feels bad... You need to determine if baby is genuinely hungry or snacking as pp have said.