July 2015 Moms
Options

Walking!!!

juliekay25juliekay25 member
edited April 2016 in July 2015 Moms
lo started walking about a week ago! He's only 8 1/2 months old. I thought I'd have more time. He'll walk back and forth between my dh and I. It's so crazy! I wish I could post a video. 

Re: Walking!!!

• Options
    Omg!  Mines so lazy she won't even crawl !! Lol. She rolls her way where she wants to go! 
  • Options
    Lol wow that's crazy ! I've heard of some babies start to walk pretty early but not that early that's amazing ! I bet he looks so cute doing it being so little ! My lo climbs on all the furniture and walks around holding on I give him about another month till he's walking he's 9 months . 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my goodness he looks so cute. Mine just started really crawling last week, I'm so not ready for walking!!
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh man! I am not ready for that! Lo turned 9 months friday, and just started pulling himself up to stand. Im sure we arent far behind. 
  • Options
    Yeah he's not very little. He was 21 lbs at his last appt. he's been crawling and pulling himself up since 6 months. Now he can really chase our dog. The dog is not impressed. I tried putting shoes on LO the other day and he just refused to stand up with them on. Not sure how to get him in shoes. I don't want him barefoot outside this summer. 
  • Options
    LO started army crawling this week. I'm still not ready! I'm sure once he starts pulling himself up then he will just take off running! 
  • Options
    Our little girl can climb the stairs. Its all she wants to do! She can pull up on the furniture and let go for about half a second. Our first didn't walk till 13 months and even after he did he crawled for two more months! Totally not ready for this but maybe it's better than all the head bumps and bruises that comes with attempting to walk!