Cloth Diapering
Options

Potty training diaper washing question!

My daughter turned 3 last week and decided she is done with diapers! I am still putting a diaper on her for nap and bedtime, but now I am faced with either washing a couple diapers at a time or waiting longer to get a decent load to wash. Any advice? 
She has been staying dry for naps so it looks like I'll be going down to using cloth diapers just for overnight soon. I would be tempted to switch to pull-ups or disposables but my daughter HATES the feel of "paper diapers" as she calls them. (Church nursery put one on her like 6 mo ago and she is still upset, ha ha). 

Re: Potty training diaper washing question!

• Options
    I would rinse them very well and wash them with a load of regular laundry at that point.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    Thank you, I will try that. I thought about doing that, but it goes against all my previous cloth diaper beliefs so I wasn't sure! ;) 
    I have a new baby coming in about a month. Would I add her diapers in with the newborn load? Hmm, haven't given that any thought or research at all...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, you could wash the toddler diapers with the nb diapers.  Many moms talk about doing that too.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    kennethj11kennethj11 member
    edited July 2016
    Ya you can wash both the toddlers and new born diapers at the same time. It will save your time and money. It should be economical too. But once your new born baby comes you can start to wash both the diapers. Until then you wash your toddler’s diapers separately with good detergent powder and you can use hot water also.