May 2016 Moms
Options

Extremely dizzy

At my OB's office now. Had to leave work early because I can't stand for long without getting super dizzy and blacking out. I did nothing out of the ordinary this morning, and i ate decently. 

Anyone else experiecing these sorts of symptoms for more than an hour at a time? 

~~** I Love My Boys <3**~~

Re: Extremely dizzy

• Options
    I've found myself really dehydrated the last few days and that's making me dizzy. Sounds like yours might be more of a blood pressure issue to be honest though! Hope it's nothing serious...glad you're getting it checked!!
  • Options
    It's happened to me a few times. The first time scared the crap out of me, I went straight to the doc. Turns out that I have EXTREMELY low blood pressure and EXTREMELY low blood sugar (both kind of good things actually) which have lead to getting dizzy and passing out. I am super active so I have to make sure I'm careful when I'm getting up or making sudden movements, stay hydrated, and eat small snacks throughout the day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had extreme dizziness in the third trimester,  for me it was due to dehydration 
  • Options
    Ya, it turns out that it's a heart murmur, so now I have to make a trip to have a heart ultra sound done. Fun!

~~** I Love My Boys <3**~~

• Options
    Glad you are ok and getting it checked out!  Good Luck at your echo.

There may be a theoretical risk to your fetus while getting a bubble study done during your echo.  Just make sure the benefit outweighs any risk!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mama to Three Girls: 
    Twins born March 2014 at 26 weeks due to preterm labor
    and our 37weeker born May 9th, 2016!