February 2016 Moms

Rolling over?!

my daughter will be 5 weeks old Saturday and yesterday rolled from her tummy to back 3 times! Are any other babies doing this?! I was impressed she can hold her head up high and look side to side, then she rolls over. Where's my baby at?! 

Re: Rolling over?!

• My LO is 7 weeks he accomplished he same around that time. He would roll from belly to back and start crying lol. 
  • Yep, our little guy did it at about the same time too. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • hnullhnull member
    So funny, our babies are determined! Some babies still hate tummy  time at this point and only cry, my little one actually enjoys it! Glad to know this is normal, can't believe how much they are developing!! Thanks ladies!!
  • DS did that as well around 3 weeks old, I think it was more from the weight of his head on one side that made his body roll over not an intentional roll. He did it a few more times and hasn't done it in a couple weeks (7 weeks now). 
  • Mine hasn't done it during tummy time but on her changing pad she's almost rolled over onto her tummy. We've stopped her so she didn't fall off but I think it was from the weight of her head like pp
  • lilqt3929 said:
    DS did that as well around 3 weeks old, I think it was more from the weight of his head on one side that made his body roll over not an intentional roll. He did it a few more times and hasn't done it in a couple weeks (7 weeks now). 
    This exactly
  • hnullhnull member
    I've seen babies who roll over because the weight of their head, but hers was definitely intentional! She does it amkst every time she's on her tummy at least once! Too crazy!
  • DD started doing this at 4 weeks on the dot (Easter Sunday!). She's been really strong since birth and has always had good head control. The doctors always comment on it. She rolled over at a breastfeeding support class I was at earlier this week and all the women were shocked that a 4 week old was rolling over. Some children will do things early and some late. Just depends on your baby! She finally started smiling this week too :)