Pregnant after 35

Intro and PGAL

Hi Ladies, 
I'm currently 5 weeks and 3 days.  Ive had 3 mcs over the past 3 years and I have an Amazing almost 5 yo. I will be 40 in May.  I feel like a FTM this pregnancy and am trying to be very vocal and an advocate for myself and this baby. I feel that I have not done that in the past and already feel like this OB is taking me and my precious losses more seriously than other OBs in the past.  I'm cautiously optimistic and these early days are dragging!!! While I want the days with my son to slow down, I want these early pregnancy days to speed up.  
I look forward to being here!!! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro and PGAL

• Previous not precious 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome and good luck! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations and welcome! I'm sorry for your losses. Wishing you all the best!
    Me: 40  DH: 43
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    BFP #1 9/28/15, EDD 6/10/16. DS born 5/23/16!
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
    BFP #3 12/17/17 EDD 8/25/18. It's a boy!
  • Welcome!! Wishing you a speedy first few weeks and a happy and healthy pregnancy!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congratulations ! I understand PGAL well so please reach out if you need support! As we like to say on this board with affection welcome to the geriatric mama's club it's a great place to be! 
  • Congratulations and welcome! I am so sorry about your losses, but it sounds like you have found a great OB who, I hope, will help you get through these early weeks with as much confidence as possible. We've all helped each other think through a wide range of anxieties and experiences, so if we can ever be a listening ear, so to speak, post away!
  • Congrats and welcome to the old folks home :smile:. I am very sorry to hear about your losses. Many of us on this board have gone on to have successful pregnancies after loss and this community is a great support. Fingers crossed for a happy & healthy 9 months!