Options

Small Victory Tuesday! 3/29

Sorry this is late! Let's hear 'em!

(Anybody watch Fuller House?)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Small Victory Tuesday! 3/29

• Options
    I drank a lot of water today. This is a victory for me. 

@tisunge602 Loved fuller house! I watched it in two sittings. 

• Options
    @Hannah0726 I have four episodes to go so no spoilers please! I'm watching it with a friend so I have to wait til she comes over on Friday to finish. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't online shopped today...
  • Options
    We're remodeling our house and had an inspection today. I was prepared to wait all day,  but our inspector got there at 8:20 am. I was able to go right back to work - no precious PTO hours used up! 
  • Options
    I got all my work done for the day and started on tomorrow's! I have vacation this Friday and next Monday so with it being end of the month, there are things I have to get done or I have to come in for a couple hours Friday morning. I am so trying to stay ahead of the game so I can sleep in!
  • Options
    Ceventa said:
    I called my insurance company and was able to place the order for my breast pump! Whoo hoo! That's checked off the list.
    I'm jealous I can't do that until 36 weeks!!
  • Options
    @Lynnlove28 that's such a dumb rule. I can see waiting until 3rd trip or even "viability" but 36 weeks is cutting it to close!
  • Options
    I did 2 loads of laundry, went grocery shopping with DS, and have dinner ready for when DH gets home. I think DH will be shocked since this hasn't been happening very much over the last few weeks. 

• Options
    @cait5413 congrats--that's a huge accomplishment! 

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @cait5413 that's like huge victory March!!!
  • Options
    @Lynnlove28 The actual order will be processed 30 days before my due date, however they allowed me to put in the order now and reserve the pump. I just went ahead and placed the order because I was afraid I would forget as I got closer to the due date.

BabyFruit Ticker