May 2016 Moms
Options

TTT 3/29

A day where you can talk about your things.

I'm going to try to get to 3 today...

1. Living in my own home is glorious! Now if I can just find my....yeah....everything. 

2. H is off for the week. I'm sending DD to the babysitter so that we can get stuff organized and put away. 

3. DD successfully transitioned to a big girl bed. This is a HUGE win for me because I had no intention of buying a new crib for the May baby! Here's a pic of my lil girl. I'm so proud of her :) 

Have have a wonderful Tuesday!

Re: TTT 3/29

• Options
    @kbrands7 forward facing is the best. I'm sure your son will love it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @laurenmdrn16 Your son!! Too cute, he sounds like he will make an awesome older brother. 
  • Options
    @kp90  Baby here is head down, too, but she sticks her butt to the left and stretches her legs out full to the right making her feel transverse.  It's crazy uncomfortable.  I'd bet something like that is what's going on.  Crazy babies.  
  • Options
    kp90kp90 member
    @sweetbriarbee I thought that's what my LO was doing also but sometimes when I get the hard big lump on my right.. I'll have another decent size lump on the left.. I so badly wish I could see what the heck she is doing in there. Just hoping she IS head down and stays that way.
  • Options
    @kp90  Baby here is head down, too, but she sticks her butt to the left and stretches her legs out full to the right making her feel transverse.  It's crazy uncomfortable.  I'd bet something like that is what's going on.  Crazy babies.  
    This is what my girl is doing too! In fact, whenever people see the giant lump (on my right side) they want to touch it, thinking it is her head and I don't have the heart to tell them it is definitely her little tushie! But I do feel her legs and feet stretching out and I just imagine she is this giant octopus because I feel like she is in like 4 different positions at once! And I am so with you @kp90 that I wish I had a little window to see all the cool things she is doing in there! I imagine she is quite the acrobat :smiley: 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@Jenly17 I feel the same way!! Where is my... everything. I had to go through two boxes yesterday to find my soap.

@vinerie I have a two door Honda civic I've been driving since I was 18 (so 11 years)! I love Hondas. What kind of car did you get to replace it?

@laurenmdrn16 Your #10 is precious. :)

@Charissadeats What did you not like about the movie? DH keeps saying he wishes we could go see it, but I could have sworn that we both agreed it was a movie we'd rather get from the Redbox. I don't know if he's heard it's good but I've heard nothing but negative things about it.

@bookelf221 I haven't started to pack a hospital bag either. :/ I need to but... I feel like it's so much work.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Options
    @AdorkablePixie I feel your pain about feeling overwhelmed with the move. So much to do in so little time!
  • Options
    9.  Of course this weekend I posted in the weekend ticker change that I've been sleeping pretty good and Karma came to bite me in the ass.  I have been super uncomfortable and huge feeling the past two nights.  It hurts to roll over or adjust.  And for some reason my lady bits get super sore during the night, without explanation, but I don't think it's lightening crotch.  And it's fine when I get up for the day and get active.  Wth.  
    Have you tried sleeping with a pillow between your legs?

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Options
    @AdorkablePixie The movie wasn't edited very well. The plot was non-existant, and the fights weren't coordinated well at all. I did like Wonder Woman and the Easter Eggs though. Just a below average movie (in my opinion) - hopefully the rumours that it was just a set-up for all the other movies are true :smile: I really like Henry Cavill as Superman though and I think Ben Affleck has potential. 
  • Options
    9.  Of course this weekend I posted in the weekend ticker change that I've been sleeping pretty good and Karma came to bite me in the ass.  I have been super uncomfortable and huge feeling the past two nights.  It hurts to roll over or adjust.  And for some reason my lady bits get super sore during the night, without explanation, but I don't think it's lightening crotch.  And it's fine when I get up for the day and get active.  Wth.  
    I've been sleeping with a pillow between my legs since I was a teenager because I can't sleep with my bony knees touching.  Unfortunately it's not helping with general pregnancy uncomfortableness.
  • Options
    I've been sleeping with a pillow between my legs since I was a teenager because I can't sleep with my bony knees touching.  Unfortunately it's not helping with general pregnancy uncomfortableness.
    This is the worst kind of pain! I thought I was doing OK yesterday and then about 20 minutes after getting into bed I couldn't take it any more. WTH is the deal with this pain?
  • Options
    AdorkablePixie sorry to hear about your cousin.  prayers to your family!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mama to Three Girls: 
    Twins born March 2014 at 26 weeks due to preterm labor
    and our 37weeker born May 9th, 2016!

• Options
    @AdorkablePixie  I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. 

As for the car, we bought a Subaru CrossTrek. 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    @AdorkablePixie @vinerie I also have a crosstrek and I love it!!! It did really well in the few bad snowstorms we had :)
  • Options
    vinerie said:
    @AdorkablePixie  I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. 

As for the car, we bought a Subaru CrossTrek. 
    Yay for Subarus! We love ours. :)
  • Options
    @TXmamatobe mmm, queso...
    @dsmith211 mmm, jelly beans and cake...
  • Options
    js8812 said:

1.  My H works 2 weeks on/2 weeks off.  He goes back to work today, but I just realized he will only have one more two week stretch without baby if he is born on his due date.  Crazy!

2.  I am finally making headway catching up with work.  I'm hoping by the end of next week I'll be all caught up and organized.

3. We are paying off our mortgage this week.  I am SO excited.  We've put a lot of discipline into this goal.

Happy Tuesday everyone!
    Ummm... Number three! So proud of y'all! We were making significant progress, but now funneling to savings because we may move for DH dream job.

congratulations!!! I hope you have something terrific planned for such a big accomplishment!!