November 2016 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday 3-29

What's your TMI today? Pregnancy or non-pregnancy related! 

Re: TMI Tuesday 3-29

• Options
    I'll start...
    the increased CM that apparently happens with pregnancy was out of control yesterday. I guess I need to keep panty liners stocked. 
  • Options
    Someone needs to dump a bucket of cold water on me when I wake up in the morning. My pregnancy dreams are so erotic and out of control! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just want to puke.  I've felt so nauseated since Sunday but I haven't puked and I don't want to make myself.  I feel like if I would just get sick I'd feel so much better.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    I woke up this morning and my boobs are so sore.  Ice seems to help.
  • Options
    TMI, m/s horror story: Friday I felt great.  First day in weeks I'd had an appetite, no feeling icky,  just great.  So, when I got home from work,  I ate some lobster Mac &  cheese.  Still good,  no issues.... Until... I heard my dog puke. 

I picked up the puppy (since we were NTNP,  we adopted a third dog - an 8-wk-old puppy- the week before we got the BFP) so he couldn't get into it and carried him down the hall to put him in his kennel while I cleaned up.  This is when the fun started.  Turns out, the dog had already puked in the hall... So I managed to step in (and slide through) that particular pile. 

Turns out,  that's all it takes to resurrect the symptoms of m/s. In all,  it took nearly 40 minutes to clean because twice the nausea hit before I could make it to the bathroom,  so I was left Clening up after the dog AND myself.

BTW: pretty sure I will never be able to stomach lobster Mac & cheese again. 
    Married July 2015
    Me: 26 DH:27
    Due: 11/6/2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    CCrane22 said:
    I finally pooped...after 5 and a half days. Hopefully that means I'll feel better today! It's the little things  ;)
    This. Took me 4 days but the struggle was real.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been getting gas right before bed, too!  It works itself out while I'm stretching.  My H has been making some GREAT faces at me.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    I'll start...
    the increased CM that apparently happens with pregnancy was out of control yesterday. I guess I need to keep panty liners stocked. 
    ^^ Oh my goodness, yes!!! Which also means that sexy time is awfully... ~slippery~.  :D
  • Options
    I've been getting gas right before bed, too!  It works itself out while I'm stretching.  My H has been making some GREAT faces at me.
    Glad I'm not the only one!! Maybe I should go do some stretching and lay down in another room before I actually go to bed! :smiley: 
  • Options
    The cm had me like oh boy guess I should start wearing panties. Ugh. 
  • Options
    Someone needs to dump a bucket of cold water on me when I wake up in the morning. My pregnancy dreams are so erotic and out of control! 
    Me too!! Some are weird and freak me out!
  • Options
    I don't really "get" how to do kegels. I feel like I'm just squeezing my ass. Or if I am hitting the right muscles, I definitely can't hold it for longer than it takes to squeeze. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My allergies are horrible and I've been snissing all day. (That's a sneeze piss to those of you with any bladder control left.)

Awesome Kid #1: Born September 2013!
    Awesome Kid #2: Due November 2016!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Leukorrhea.  Ick! I need a panty liner. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker