November 2015 Moms
Options

Preggers again!

Found out today we are expecting again. This will be baby #3 for me but #5 for my husband (two older boys 8 and 10 from first marriage). By the time this one is due, we will have 3 under the age of 2 1/2. 

Re: Preggers again!

• Options
    I think I might be preggers again as well! I'm waiting for a couple more days to go by to get a more accurate reading on a test since my due date won't be until December 11 so I'm still in the 2 week wait. What have your symptoms been thus far? I've had minor cramps, looser stools, mild headache, been sleepier, frequent urination. 
  • Options
    Headaches, cramps, loose stools, nausea. But my nausea comes on fast, I'll be sick now til about 28 weeks. At least with my last two kids I was throwing up , in the er getting fluids for dehydration til 28 weeks 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a little nervous since it hasn't been that long since I had my lo and I was super nauseated last pregnancy. When's your EDD for your new lo
  • Options
    To give you guys a little hope, I was sick as a dog while I was pregnant with my first.  Repeated hospitalizations until about 8 months with her, but my nausea went away not long after the first trimester with my LO. 
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Options
    Congrats, ladies! So exciting!!!!
  • Options
    Don't know EDD. Don't even know when my last period was. Went for blood work today at the doctor. Waiting for them to call 
  • Options
    Jtk13Jtk13 member
    Congrats!! I'm curious about whether you ladies were trying, and if not, if you had gotten your period before you conceived? I am EBF and we are not trying but I am not on BC at the moment. My period hasn't returned but I know there's still a chance of ovulation. 

Just wondering! 
  • Options
    Congrats. Somewhat jealous as I was hoping to be trying right now but we have a trip planned for sept and I want to be able to enjoy it . 

• Options
    Congrats! How exciting!
  • Options
    I wouldn't say we were trying, but we weren't preventing it. I was not breastfeeding LO and I was on the mini pill from December til end of January. I don't remember if I had a period or not. I know when I was on the mini pill, I bled for 3-4 weeks and I was over it so I stopped taking it.