Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday

Re: TWW Monday

• Options
    @H4aPartyof5 FX for you if you test today!! 

@sldp123 sorry for CD1, treat yourself to something good today! Once I get a peak on the monitor, it won't let me test again for 2 days. But I used it again around CD18 after since I did not get a temp shift, it was "low" so I quit using it. It's possible I could have had another LH surge near CD22 and just missed it.

@beary67 My chart is confusing, just hoping O was still on CD15 and I still have a chance for a BFP. Your timing looks great, FX!

Sorry for the other BFNs today, I feel your pain. 
  • Options
    sldp123 thanks for the suggestion to put higher temps in future dates! I would have never thought about that. Two more dates of higher temps moves O to CD17 which makes SO MUCH MORE SENSE. TBH I haven't had a non-BC regulated cycle in ten years - for the last three I had no AF at all until Mirena removal in December. I used to be regular and FX that I am so now. 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @leksiL I agree that CD17 seems to make much more sense. Fx that your temps stay up to confirm that! The only bad news is, you just went from being 11DPO to possibly only 2DPO. Hello 3-week-long TWW.  :D

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
     Hi all! New to posting but have read this for many weeks 

Month/cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO:  24/10

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: 9 dpo- bfn... Maybe again at 11dpo? Doesn't help that I work at an urgent care and have a box of 100 tests staring at me
  • Options
    GG620GG620 member
    edited March 2016
    Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: -2, -1, +2

Testing: BFN today (still early I know). Going to wait for AF to test again.

R/R/CS: Poor DH came down with food poisoning last night :( Felt so terrible leaving him this morning. Besides that I don't know what is going on with me. I have had literally THE WORST back ache of my life for the past 3 days. It is like a did a billion back sit-ups (the muscles are sore), but I have not done anything different. I have also been crampy but AF isn't due for another week. 2 days ago I was so spacey and acting insane that DH repeatedly asked if I was okay and what in the world had gotten into me. Obviously, I know these could all be signs of impending AF, but who knows. Caved and took a test too early today. Stark white BFN. *shakes head in utter confusion* le sigh. Rant over, sorry ladies haha.

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW? haha I love this....probably something along the lines of implantation cramps lasting for days on end, even though I know that is not how it is supposed to go haha. 

edit: added deets

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
     @AMGreely I'm with you there. EVERYONE I see is KTFU :neutral:

Month/cycle:
    2/2

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: great.

Testing: Maybe tomorrow at 10DPO.

R/R/CS: It's Monday sigh. I just want to go back to bed.

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW?
    Hah! Anything and everything. From does hand stands help more for pregnancy than __. Yesterday I was bored and was reading how one woman lost her mucus plug... :s Needless to say I should NOT of googled that.... Judge away :D
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• Options
    @pepperAT FWIW, my best friend has 3 kids and with all 3 she has had a "period" for the first 2 months. Obviously NOT a period, but she describes it almost as the lighter/medium withdrawal bleeding of the sugar pills in birth control. Again, I know you canNOT get your period when pregnant, but some women do still have something enough to confuse the crap out of them lol
    My best friend had something similar. She wasn't trying at the time and wasn't tracking her period or anything, so she was just like "cool, lighter this month" and didn't think anything else of it until AF didn't show the next month. 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited March 2016
    Month/cycle: 1/2

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O, +1

Testing: so.. I get a faint pink line at 5 minutes (after the pink dye fades from the background) and I called it a squinter but DH says it's not, he definitely sees it. I did an experiment, and tested last night, got the same line. I said what's the chance of getting two evap lines in a row. So I pulled all the old ones out of the trash to see if they had any evap lines - nope, stark white. So DH went to the store at 10 pm to buy a digital one lol i want Yes or No. But it said not pregnant.... So I'm not calling it a positive for sure yet. I'll test the other digital one if and when I have a definite quick pink line.

R/R/CS: DH is really supportive and cute going to buy me tests lol. Just keeps saying well test in the morning baby, you're not out til you're out.

I had a whole load of GI symptoms yesterday, but I know it was all related to all the Mexican food and pasta I had! And cake. Ugh I wanted to explode lol

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW? Probably all these symptoms.. Haha. Actually, it probably had to do with a *TMI* hemorrhoid that had a blood clot in it. It sucked!! I mean.... No... I've never had hemorrhoids.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Sorry for all the BFNs and CD1s :(  Will be back later for comments!

Month/cycle: 2/3

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: -1 

Testing: Well, I don't really know when I'm suppose to get AF...since I've always had 22 day cycles but started temping this month and O'ed on CD 16...so maybe 14 DPO if AF doesn't show? 

**tw: PG mentioned**
    R/R/CS: My SIL is PG and they've been married for a year...she likes to tell me how she went off BC and boom! PG right away.....good for you. They posted a picture yesterday of her DH hugging her belly and posted "happy easter from our little family to yours"...then my MIL was commenting about how excited she is...how it's the first grandchild of the family....how they finally get to be grandparents etc. etc. IDK...feels like salt in my wounds

"Super emotional 1 DPO...pregnant?" yeah....

Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• Options
    @beary67 I didn't really find much. Most of what I found was anecdotal at best and was from women for whom endo caused a luteal phase defect, which I didn't have. There's also the old standby of I just ovulated later than I thought. I might post my chart later or tomorrow and see what all of you think, if no AF by then. Thanks for the input!
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @pepperAT FWIW, my best friend has 3 kids and with all 3 she has had a "period" for the first 2 months. Obviously NOT a period, but she describes it almost as the lighter/medium withdrawal bleeding of the sugar pills in birth control. Again, I know you canNOT get your period when pregnant, but some women do still have something enough to confuse the crap out of them lol
    My best friend had something similar. She wasn't trying at the time and wasn't tracking her period or anything, so she was just like "cool, lighter this month" and didn't think anything else of it until AF didn't show the next month. 
    I have a friend that had the same for both her kids. She also never got a BFP from HPTs...only blood tests worked. Something to do with low pregnancy hormones is how her OBGYN explained it.
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37

• Options
    @vintageandrea90 I'm so sorry you had to see a comment like that! Do your parents know that you're TTC?
  • Options
    @PennStateCait - I didn't get the VIP because I knew I would become too obsessive. There are days I open it to check those features and then remember I don't have them cause the trial is over!

@felix08 - yeah, it's a bummer! I thought I was CD 12 today, so I tested, and then I put the days temp and CM in and poof CD 9. What?! I don't know if I trust it.

@thj101 - I have totally been considering doing a minor furniture/antique business on the side lately. Sorry for the kitchen island frustration, but that is a wicked cool hobby! DH and I are looking at buying his great uncles little farm, which unfortunately has a manufactured home on it. We are thinking of buying it anyway and totally renovating the home - putting up Sheetrock, beadboard or shiplap, maybe some accent walls... I'm looking forward to it now instead of being bummed it's a manufactured home!

@BecauseLove - FX for you!! I feel ya. I am hoping that squinter was for real, and I just had a bad test today? I didn't test again because that felt ridiculous. We'll see. I'm telling myself I'm not testing again until AF is due but realistically I'll test every morning because I'm crazy. :D

@sldp123 - thank you!! 

@beary67 - We are going to make an offer! :) it's a little farm on DH's family land so it has a lot of sentimental value to him.

@Jectex - oh my, if I had access to all those free tests, I would be a lunatic!

@Sugargirl1019 - Ohhhh gosh I hope I hope I hope! FX for you!

Also - bleeding during pregnancy chatter - it's possible to have light bleeding during the 1st trimester that isn't nefarious. Some people just do. And if someone isn't tracking their cycle, they may not notice it's off a little or that the flow is much different.
  • Options

**tw: PG mentioned**
    R/R/CS: My SIL is PG and they've been married for a year...she likes to tell me how she went off BC and boom! PG right away.....good for you. They posted a picture yesterday of her DH hugging her belly and posted "happy easter from our little family to yours"...then my MIL was commenting about how excited she is...how it's the first grandchild of the family....how they finally get to be grandparents etc. etc. IDK...feels like salt in my wounds

***Lurking from WTO***

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Some people don't realize how hurtful their words can be. My MIL does the same thing, so you are definitely not alone. My mom, on the other hand, keeps making comments about not wanting me to even try to have a baby. I have severe anxiety and she's made comments about not wanting me to have kids because they might "end up" like me. Cuts to the core. Please be kind to yourself today. Creepy internet hugs.

• Options
    vintageandrea90 I'm sorry you had to deal with that. It's hard and I completely understand. My in-laws are already grandparents as DH is the youngest, but we we're next in line to have kids. My SIL announced she was KU on Thanksgiving and everyone in the family immediately turned to us, expecting us to have good news as well. I got my BFP a week later and miscarried before Christmas. It was a rough few months that just seem to keep on going. Sending positive thoughts your way. This is a hard journey.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Options
    @canavara unfortunately we have mentioned it to them before...I don't think they are Ill intentioned but it still hurts. Thanks for your support :)

@BerkeBaby so sorry your mom said that to you. My mom said to me that she doesn't really feel excitement from the idea of being a grandma and doesn't really want grandkids....gee thanks. My MIL on the other hand has been bugging us since the day we got married 5 years ago...so now that SIL is KU were off the radar....I feel bad that I cried when she told us. I'm on mobile so I can't post an awesome gif but creepy Internet hugs back at ya

@nwegman7878 I'm so sorry for your loss and that you have to go through that at the same time. I don't know what it's like to have a loss but I know the feeling of feeling like you're not living up to families expectations. *hugs*

Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• Options
    thj101thj101 member
    edited March 2016
    @khbear you should totally do it.  I paint/refinish a lot of furniture and it's really a lot of fun.  It's also a good stress reliever for me, and brings in a little extra money as well. Your great uncle's farm sounds like it would be a great project to undertake!  DH and I have renovated a home that was built in the 1930's.  We really tried to focus on making it livable by today's standards for our own comfort, as well as for potential resale, (i.e. adding an extra bathroom, and a laundry room). without losing it's historical integrity (we live in the historic district) and it's been trying at times, but worth it!

Edit for clarity.
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • Options
    @thj101 - That sounds like such a blast! The place we are looking at is only 10 years old and is sort of like a "trailer" except it's 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, like 1700 sqft... So idk what to call it besides manufactured. So it has zero charm. BUT the surrounding land is all DH's family including a couple of old barns, so I've already started salvaging old wood and various barn goodies to add that old house character to it when we rip down the flimsy walls and put up some sheetrock. I can't wait to make it feel like an old farm house. At first I didn't like the idea because I would know it wasn't "authentic" but we just can't beat the personal value of the land. Our hopeful future kids could be the fourth or fifth generation of my DH's family to grow up on that land. Too cool!

I bet you make some great cash selling stuff. I've been thinking about hitting up yard sales and flea markets for old furniture and pieces to fix up! 
  • Options
    GG620GG620 member
    Popping in with a question here ladies since I am still new here (please forgive me if I do anything wrong). Has anyone ever experienced severe lower back pain during the TWW? I have never, ever had back pain prior to AF, but I am currently experiencing truly severe pain. Like debilitating, can't move an inch pain and I have not done anything to cause it. I suppose to ease my mind I am wondering if some women experience this as a normal PMS symptom or if I should be concerned.

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    leksiL said:

This month I am super lucky to be in the early escrow period of our (hopefully) new home so I can do lots of decorating and landscaping googling to try to stave off the BSC. We have the inspection on Thursday though and I’m trying not to get my hopes up until I know there isn’t anything major wrong with the house.

I totally understand that feeling! We had been looking at houses for several months before 1 of our offers was even accepted. Of course I was excited but I was so nervous because every time something good happened, it fell apart. BUT, we sign on our first home this Wednesday!! It's a long, annoying process but it's great in the end! FX that your inspection and everything else goes well in your process.  

And to the bold, I've been doing so much on Pinterest for the house. It's great!

Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Heatho620 said:
    Popping in with a question here ladies since I am still new here (please forgive me if I do anything wrong). Has anyone ever experienced severe lower back pain during the TWW? I have never, ever had back pain prior to AF, but I am currently experiencing truly severe pain. Like debilitating, can't move an inch pain and I have not done anything to cause it. I suppose to ease my mind I am wondering if some women experience this as a normal PMS symptom or if I should be concerned.
    I get horrendous lower back pain with PMS. It's probably my biggest symptom. Try a heating pad. 
  • Options
    KarliQ88KarliQ88 member
    edited March 2016
    Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing:-5, -2,-1 +1

Testing: im usually 24 day cycle. Once in a while 26 so going to wait until Thursday or Friday. No AF i wil test. I have ZERO symptoms of AF even showing up so who knows? Wishful thinking. 

R/R/CS: nothing today. Hmmmm.

This is a great question. So entertaining. I have a weird bitter taste as of late and i asked google if bitter taste was a sign of pregnancy. I got a girl asking same thing on another forum. Didnt read much because i felt i sounded ridiculous. Bitter taste gone now only lasted a couple days
  • Options
    @khbear well, the GREAT thing about it is that it's special to you.  And even if you will be changing a ton of it, the bones will still be there.  And that's what matters.  My great grandparents were original settlers in the town that DH and I live in (and were born and raised in) that house and land has stayed in our family for 90 plus years, and my cousin (who currently owns and lives in it) is in the process of setting up a preservation trust so that it can stay in the family for another 90 years or more!  I totally nerd out on this stuff, I could go on and on!
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • Options
    Heatho620 said:
    ***lurking***

I have experienced strong lower back pain - it was when I first started TTC, my period arrived a few days later so that would have been a PMS sympton.

However debiliating, can't move an inch back pain sounds concerning and as someone who suffers from constant back pain/s (due to an old injury) I would recommend seeing a chiropractor if it continues so have it looked at/fixed.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    AMGreely said:
    Heatho620 said:
    I get horrendous lower back pain with PMS. It's probably my biggest symptom. Try a heating pad. 
    ***Lurking from WTO***

I also get horrible lower back pain during the TWW. A heating pad can work, but I would also consider alternating between heat and cold a couple of times. Maybe 15 minutes of cold and 15 minutes of heat.
  • Options
    GG620GG620 member
    BerkeBaby said:
    AMGreely said:
    Heatho620 said:
    ***Lurking from WTO***

I also get horrible lower back pain during the TWW. A heating pad can work, but I would also consider alternating between heat and cold a couple of times. Maybe 15 minutes of cold and 15 minutes of heat.
    Thank you all so much! Really appreciate it. It is just out of nowhere and since it is not something I have ever had before, it is a little alarming. Can't wait to get home to a heating pad and ice pack now.

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

[/spoiler]

• Options
    writeresswriteress member
    edited March 2016
    Month/cycle: 2/2...unfortunately! 

CD/DPO: 29/unknown

Timing: okay

Testing: BFN this morning while testing out my new wondfos. 

R/R/CS: Really surprised I'm still here! My cycles are usually about 25-27 days so this is running a little long, and still no sign of AF coming other than slightly sore boobs. I usually get cramping about 4-5 days leading up to AF, so now I'm worried I might still have a week or so to go. I got my wondfos and BBT in the mail, so I'm ready to move onto Cycle 3 already! (Also, getting these, plus my OPKs which will be here tomorrow, makes me feel like I've leveled up in this TTC journey lol.)

ETA: Also, what the fuuuuuck happened while I was away? I think this board is being trolled, because how else do you explain so many random "I'm not going to ask you if I'm KU but am I KU?" threads. Ugh.

GTKY: What is the most random thing you have asked Dr. Google during the TWW? Probably my most recent search of "ways to make your period come faster?" haha. 
  • Options
    **Trigger*
    New to this board. I have been avoiding boards because I just *knew* I'd get pregnant  and be a hated drive-by. But looks like it isn't happening for me. We got news Friday we have less than a 1% chance of getting and staying pregnant. Well shoot. Anyway, still trying until we can save enough for the more expensive options. 

Month/cycle:
     13/13

CD/DPO: 16/1

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: Refusing test till at least 7 days late (gotta save money for tx someway, right?)

R/R/CS: Here's where the story gets sh*tty. I have had 3 m/c since starting our ttc journey. Unfortunately we aren't sure why yet. Then I stopped getting pregnant. So we tested the Hubbs. Came back with a sperm count of 9 mill/mL and 36 Mil total. And a morphology of 9%. Motility and everything else were fine, but ugh. This sucks. Cap it off with 8 (seriously, 8?!) Preg announcements over Easter weekend. Seriously. Like, I'm happy for ya'll, but I want that too.

HA!  "Why am I more of a bitch when I ovulate instead of when I'm on my period?"
    Seriously, is it just me??
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -1, -4, -6

Testing: I will be avoiding taking a test unless AF is seriously late. I try not to think about it for fear of being let down again. Getting a BFN is high on my list of things to avoid!

R/R/CS: Had a little meltdown in the car last night after seeing a pregnancy announcement from an old high school friend. UGH. I called my best friend to yell and then came home to DH to cry. I'm really tired of feeling like a crazy person. Also, I went to a "diaper party" over the weekend for another high school friend that's having a baby next month, and spent the whole time holding ANOTHER friends adorable, sleeping 4-week-old daughter. Babies are everywhere, and they're all being born to unmarried people who had no intention of becoming parents and it's making me CRAZY. I need a drink. 

GTKY: Just the other day I asked Google if peeing after sex negatively affects fertility. Lol I'm one of those crazies who's actually afraid to get out of bed after BDing. Oops :neutral: 
  • Options
    @becbec28 congrats on the new house! It's not our first rodeo but things have changed in the last ten years! :) We have been bouncing around from place to place for work and are finally ready to get settled and put down some roots. Pinterest is so great - as long as you stay away from the fitspo and suspect diet advice that is! I found some great ideas already for covering the ugly green marble on the fireplace - so 80s!

@khbear you are so lucky to get to live on your extended family's land. My dad built on our family's land when I was a kid and it was great, until my stepmom and grandma had a falling out. I would have loved to stay there forever, but there are no jobs!

@thj101 I really want to try to restore some furniture when we move! I will have my hands full with the garden and painting and fireplace fixing. Hopefully I don't wuss out and just go to IKEA :neutral: 
    Married Jan 2008 

• Options
    @H4aPartyof5 congrats!!!! 
    Married Jan 2008 

• Options
    Congrats @H4aPartyof5 !!!! H&H 9 to you!!
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    Sparty18Sparty18 member
    edited March 2016
    ETA: *Lurking from WTO*

@H4aPartyof5 Yay, congrats!!!  So happy for you and wishing you a very H&H 9 months as you complete your party of 5!  We'll miss you around here!
  • Options
    Congratulations @H4aPartyof5! H&H 9 months to you!!
  • Options
    Congrats @H4aPartyof5 !!!  H&H 9 months! :)

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    @leksiL @becbec28 Yay for new houses!!

@leksiL - We are really looking forward to it. It will be challenging living that close to my in laws, but it will be fun watching my kids play and grow up where their family has grown up for several generations!

@thj101 - That is so awesome! That's how we are hoping to be. Honestly my in laws drive me crazy sometimes but I can't imagine how neat it will be for my kids to grow up there and for DH and me to farm that land together. And making that house our own!

@MommyForTheFirstTime - welcome, and I'm so sorry for your losses! And I'm 10x more bitchy when I'm ovulating than when I'm on my period. Hormones, right.

@H4aPartyof5 - omg omg congratulations!!

• Options
    AliciaGooseAliciaGoose member
    edited March 2016
    ETA: Lurking from WTO (I forgot already).

@H4aPartyof5 Yay!! Congratulations!!!! H&H 9 months!!!!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Options
    I'm mobile bumping and late to the party but there's only two things I wanted to say anyway :)

@H4aPartyof5 Congratulations!

AF is due tomorrow and is generally pretty punctual. I'm leaving at 4:30pm to go to a conference for work overnight and through Wednesday with some people I don't know very well. So I'm either going to be CD1 and annoyed, or freaking out that it DIDN'T come.

Not sure which is worse.
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017