September 2016 Moms
Options

Head cold again! Wah!

The last 2 days I've been miserable. So much pressure in my head, runny & stuffy nose, aches and lack of energy. And the dry mouth at night is enough to wake me up. Then I have DF telling me that I shouldn't have more than 4 cough drops in 24 hours. Um, really? I've only had 2 in the last 24 hours. And vitamin C. Says I should limit my vitamin C. And to top it all off, i was at work for 10 mins (after driving 50 mins) before getting a call saying DS had to get picked up since he threw up. Great! Picked him up, kept an eye on him for awhile and he was fine. By dinner he had a slight fever and went to bed before 8pm. But I tried to get him to eat, he just kept saying No thanks I'm not hungry. How?! But this morning his fever broke and actually ate some dry cereal, juice and some hot tea. Then this afternoon he's had warm milk and yogurt. I'm just happy he's eating without throwing up. Just that one time at school. 

Re: Head cold again! Wah!

• Options
    Sorry! hope you feel better!
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• Options
    Thanks. I feel better today but I was up in the middle of the night with pain in my ear
     Probably from the pressure.