March 2016 Moms

FFFC

Alright, ladies, what have you got?

Re: FFFC

• I purposely pump during dinner so I can eat at least one meal in peace.
  • I secretly take my phone upstairs to 'nap' when DH has the baby, so that i can just chill out on my own for an hour
  • Loading the player...
  • Give me chaos :)

• I agree! I wish it was more active!! I stalk the other months close to us and they have so much more activity 

• I've had my phone on "Do not Disturb" since LO was born 3 weeks ago and I LOVE IT! 10/10 will probably never take it off DND. I have a special setting for emergencies where if someone calls twice in a row, it will ring. 
  • Totally agree @smushi
  • I think @smushi is right, also after the Facebook group got started it's gotten quite slower on here. I assume it's because more people are active there rather than here (I don't really know since I'm not in the FB group).  My EDD is 31. of March and after 3 loss I was cautios about starting to post so I was lurking much of the time until I hit 2nd tri and (maybe a fffc) actually lurked from the very start of this bmb just in hope I would join here. My real fffc I don't get offended by people commenting my bump - some think I'm small others think I'm big, but I just don't care what they think, except my husband! I'm NOT happy when he tells me I'm HUGE!! Grrrr...!! He's just supposed to say I look beautiful and that's it...
  • Here are my 2 confessions:
    1. I wish my little family and I could be at church this morning. Easter is my absolute favorite holiday, but being a pastor's wife with littles in tow is kind of hard.

2. My folks' lack of excitement/ involvement over DD's arrival has gotten me down, but I think I've posted enough about that on TB. My BFF and her family are genuinely excited and sent gifts for DS and DD this week. I felt guilty because my kids don't need anything else, but they still gave toys, clothes, etc. anyway. That's how they show love, just making sure we're all set. We love them, and I just have too gush about how thankful I am for them.  I hope we can introduce them to DD soon.