October 2016 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 3/22

1. Week #

2. How are you feeling?

3. GTKY:  Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?

4. GTKY:  What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 3/22

• Options

1. Week #:  12 weeks - and so happy to have made it this far!

2. How are you feeling?  Not too bad, symptoms seem to be getting better.  Not as tired and the morning sickness is going away.

3. GTKY:  Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?  Hammer pants!  Not seriously, but they would be pretty comfortable while pregnant...

4. GTKY:  What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?  Jimmy Fallon

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. Week #: 10 weeks

2. How are you feeling? Not pregnant

3. GTKY:  Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion? Nope, because I wear whatever I want regardless of what's in style. 

4. GTKY:  What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? I don't drink coffee, but I'd love to have ice cream with John and/or Hank Green. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Week # 9

2. How are you feeling? Bouts of queasiness, but otherwise fine. 

3. GTKY:  Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion? Good question! But nothing I could think of...

4. GTKY:  What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? Tom Hanks- I always saw posts of him in totally average places photobombing people. Seems like a good guy to just BS with. 

• Options

1. Week #:  12 weeks - almost done with first tri!

2. How are you feeling?  Pretty much not pregnant, except more tired.

3. GTKY:  Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?  Good question! I sometimes wish dressing up and having a good fancy party were still in fashion, instead of just reserved for special occasions. 

4. GTKY:  What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?  Maggie Smith seems like an interesting and funny person to spend an hour with.

• Options
    @DarthFuriosa Summer Glau :-O
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @LGW2015 She's so awesome. :D
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • Options
    @DarthFuriosa River is one of my all-time favorite characters.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. Week #: 11 

2. How are you feeling?: Still Nauseous, Mild headaches, No Sleep At night, (Not complaining, i know it will all be worth it) 

3. GTKY:  Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?: Hmm dont have an answer, i always wear what i like or am in the mood for.

4. GTKY:  What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?: FLOTUS aka Michelle Obama

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Week # 11 (dates told me 12 but Ultrasound today showed 11)

Feeling?   Energetic and alive since mid last week.  

trend to come back in fashion?  Probably some variation of 40's glam.  I love the old retro Hollywood looks

celebrity to meet at Starbucks ?  Jennifer Garner.  Seems like she'd have good motherhood advice
  • Options

1. Week # 11!

2. How are you feeling? This nausea can kiss my ass and I wake up with headaches on the weekends. So annoying. But I'm happy this baby is here so it's okay.

3. GTKY:  Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion? Scrunchies. That's right. They were comfy.

4. GTKY:  What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? 

Dead: Shakespeare  <3 

Alive: Kate Winslet

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. Week # 11

2. How are you feeling?

Nauseous ALL the time. All I wanna do is eat sleep and cry. Thinking maybe being pregnant has turned me back into a baby myself. Lol

3. GTKY:  Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?

Never really kept up with fashion anyways. 

So many to choose from. Maybe Carrie Underwood. Simply because she seems to be the type of celebrity tthat never let fame get to her head. And she always puts God and her family first. I think people.could learn alot from her example. 

• Options
    Haha @DarthFuriosa your answer to#2 made me laugh, that's how i feel every lunch time at work, pure morning sickness rage.

1)10 weeks, 1/4 of the way there! ( ok, so i didn't find out till 4 weeks and the first 2 you aren't even pregnant... But it sounds more manageable after the last 4 weeks of sickness to think of it as a quarter done)

2)actually a bit better this week!:) sure i still feel sick a few times a day, but much, much better than before. Still tired, but optimistic that ms is winding down. Feeling pretty chubby though so now that i can stomach non-carbs I'm trying to eat better and get back to exercise

3)I might be the least fashionable person ever, and very ok with that, but I'd love if overalls/dungarees were normal, and not just cool for hipsters,i love them!

4)hmm either Ryan Reynolds or Emily Blunt, i feel like they'd be fun to hang out with... Not at Starbucks though, not a fan

• Options
    1. 10 weeks. I like thinking of it as 1/4 done @clb1984 .

2. Feeling like living in a hot shower where I can nap as much as I want to would be amazing.

3. I am the least cool person ever, especially when it comes to fashion. Feeling like overalls would be pretty amazing to bring back. 

4. I would love to meet Ryan Reynolds. I've loved him as an actor since Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza place
  • Options
    Congrats @kateleap - little boys are wonderful! :)  Glad to hear everything is low risk as well!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kateleap Yay!!! That is so exciting!! Congrats!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lilbabybrown @LGW2015 Thank you so much!!! <3
  • Options
    Congratulations @kateleap! Little boys are lots of fun! :)