Breastfeeding

Nursing Bra?

What type of bra do working mothers who pump at the work place wear? I'm concerned about the possible changing of bra's process? This is silly, and I'm sorry. I think I would like something hands free. Therefore, do you wear that type of bra to work? Thanks in advance.

Re: Nursing Bra?

• I read some people just cut holes in a bra as a cheap hands free alternative. I don't have a hands free but I love the Bravado nursing bra: comfy, soft, easy to use, and enough support.  
  • I've been wondering the same thing! I go back to work in 2 months.
  • Loading the player...
  • I use the lansinoh hands free bra and it's perfect. At work I just slide my regular bra up and put that one on to pump.
  • I wear a regular nursing bra and just flip the cups down and put on hands free one. Mine is like a tube top with a zipper in the front. No need to remove bra unless it's not a nursing one where you can flip  cups down. 
  • I cut slits in an old sports bra. I just pull my shirt up, put the cups down on my nursing bra, and put the sports bra on over it all!

Anniversary

• I got a cheap bralette type bra from Walmart and cut holes in it. It isn't even support for my chest alone, so I wear a nursing bra on top of it and flip the cups down to pump. Nothing to put on or take off throughout the day and an extra boost of support!
  • I wear a regular nursing bra and just flip the cups down and put on hands free one. Mine is like a tube top with a zipper in the front. No need to remove bra unless it's not a nursing one where you can flip  cups down. 
    This.