November 2016 Moms

Symptoms Check-In 3/21

If you want to talk/ask about any symptom or non-symptom please use this weekly thread to do so.

Progress (week/day): 

Symptoms: 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
TTC#1 July 2015 
  • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
  • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
TTC#2 April 2019 
  • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

Re: Symptoms Check-In 3/21

• Progress (week/day): 
    6 weeks 5 days

Symptoms: 
    All over the place!!
    Saturday I felt amazing, symptoms were gone, boobs felt so goooood, with every jiggle there was no pain and I decided not to worry and to make the most of it as who knows what was going to happen next.
    Sunday I was oh so tired and felt sick, boobs ached with a vengeance I almost regretted feeling so good on saturday
    Today!!! Well today, ive thrown up three times (first bout of proper morning sickness weeheeexx) am tired and the ladies are hurting, i have some back ache too.

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    Tmi time :)
    I had some brown mucus when I wiped this morning, it qas just a blob no big deal but I was wondering what this could be? I had sex on saturday and we used lube (organic), and am wondering if it's old fluids? Anyone else experienced this? 
  • @sunshinejar it sounds like it could be semen and/or your own fluids. My guess is sex may have irritated your cervix and caused it to be brown. I am not a doctor though so that is my best guess.

Progress (week/day): 5+0

Symptoms: last week I had some slight nausea and sore boobs. So far today I am just really tired and bloated.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm a little worried at my lack of nausea. I want it back for reassurance.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Loading the player...
  • ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited March 2016
    @sunshinejar I agree that it's probably from sex.  I had the same type of spotting you described last week, a day after my TV ultrasound, and my nurse said it was likely from the ultrasound.  She also told me it can happen if I had sex recently. 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Progress: 6W4D

The m/s started at 5 weeks and it's gotten soooooo bad. Today I am home from work because it's so bad. That's it just wanted to complain because there is several more weeks to go. With my son it stopped around 16 weeks FML. 
  • Thanks everyone :) x
  • ChibijenChibijen member
    edited March 2016
    Progress: 7wks 4days 

Symtoms: I'm feeling good today other than feeling bloat-ish and a little anxious--my first appointment is not until the 30th. First day back from vacation and I am probably going to crash around 2 or 3. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: <TMI> I had bleeding on Saturday enough to wake me up in the middle of night because I felt like I was wetting the bed. To my dismay it was a lot--and later that morning I started passing clots and started having period like cramps. I have experienced two miscarriages in the past--so I had prepared myself mentally for this possibility, as much as I can anyway. However, by the afternoon it had stopped and I am no longer bleeding other than a small amount of brown discharge on Sunday. I took a test this morning and it says that I am pregnant--I know the hormone will take time to go away if I had a miscarriage and I plan retesting on Saturday, if anything to just reassure myself. Unlike the last two times I miscarried, I stopped bleeding on the same day--before I would bleed for one to two weeks. I am still hopeful and I am staying optimistic but at the same time trying not to get overly excited. I have not told my husband which has been the hardest thing for me--I don't want to get his hopes up again until I can hand him an ultra sound photo. I plan on telling him regardless of what happens after my appointment on the 30th.  Has anyone have this happened to them? I am trying to stay away from Dr. Google. I have called my midwife's office and left a message. 
  • Progress (week/day): 4+1

Symptoms: Slightly nauseous, very tired, and my boobs are getting more sore by the day! I didn't expect symptoms this early, especially since my beta yesterday was only 109. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Nothing today. Just happy to be pregnant. 
    Him:31Me:27
    NTNP#1 since 12/14, TTC#1 since 4/15
    LPD diagnosis 9/15
    Femara + TI #1: 12/15 - 1/16 = BFN
    Femara + Ovidrel + TI #2: 1/16 - 2/16 = BFN
    Femara + Ovidrel + TI #3: 2/16 - 3/16 = BFP (Squish) 3/18/16, no growth/HB 4/12/16, MC on 5/3/16
    Taking a break from trying to focus on graduate school!
  • juliehollz13juliehollz13 member
    edited March 2016
    Progress (week/day): 3w4d

Symptoms: dry mouth and cramps..EDITED TO ADD: fatigue and insomnia...wtf??? I am so groggy and tired but can't sleep and don't have any energy to do anything else but lay around. Also the bloat has begun. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Is anyone else on levothyroxine or synthroid? If so, how much did you have to increase your dose by? 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Progress (week/day): 6w3d

Symptoms: nausea, hunger (how is it possible that these two are happening simultaneously?!), super sore boobs.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Our first ultrasound is Friday at 7 weeks. I'm starting to get a little nervous as I'm eager to hear baby's heartbeat and be assured he/she is still growing along in there.

Me: 31; DH: 31
    NTNP: May 2015
    TTC #1: late August 2015
    PCOS Dx: January 2016, starting Femara Feb 2016
    BFP: 2/29/16 - Happy Leap Day!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Progress (week/day): 5w5d

Symptoms: Nausea on and off all day and night. Cramps also come and go. But the worst is I'm angry. Im easily angered by my husband especially. I'm trying really hard to be sweet with my toddler who is teething and crabby but it's a struggle. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I still don't "feel" pregnant. I know it was the same for me the first time around, but I also had PPD such that I lacked any emotional connection to my DD until she was close to one. I'm afraid it'll be the same with this one. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Progress: 7 w 5 d

Symptoms: facial breakouts; really itchy and uncomfortable boobs (but not really sore); occasional cramping; occasional diarrhea/upset stomach (TMI?); occasional morning nausea but no vomiting; extremely tired

Rants/Raves: As glad as I am that I have no nausea/vomiting, it seems weird to not have any so far along. I'm wondering if it will hit me like a ton of bricks at 8 or 9 weeks. And also pretty bummed my first ultrasound isn't until 20 weeks. I still have about 2 weeks until my actual exam appointment where I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat. Playing the waiting game is no fun.
  • Hi all! 

Progress (week/day): 7weeks6days

Symptoms: still with crazy nausea. I tried unisom + B6 over the weekend which was way worse, it completely knocked me out and I was a zombie all day with just 1/2 unisom. So that's not an option. I'm currently giving up on eating "healthy" and just eating foods that seem appetizing, which right now includes guzzling gallons of orange juice. 
    Also my skin is starting to go downhill which is a bummer. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Despite feeling like crap, I feel like just giving into the food aversions/cravings has helped a lot. And I have my first appointment tomorrow which is exciting!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Progress (week/day): 6w,2d

Symptoms: Sore Boobs and Exhaustion finally kicked in and it's kicking my butt!  Currently on the treadmill trying to motivate.

Rants/Raves/Questions:  I had forgotten what the exhaustion felt like.  I literally feel like I'm good for nothing right now but I work full-time and have a toddler so the show must go on.  

I have my my first appt tomorrow and am looking forward to it...I won't get an ultrasound but at least I'll get to ask some questions I have.  Hoping the next appt is an ultrasound at around 8/9 weeks.

• kmmnocalkmmnocal member
    edited March 2016
    Progress (week/day): 4w3d

Symptoms: Sore and swollen boobs, foggy and forgetful. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: It's so early and I'm having a lot of anxiety. This is my first pregnancy and I am trying as hard as possible to relax, be happy, and enjoy it and it's tough. This makes me feel guilty which makes the anxiety worse. I have an acupuncturist appointment later today (she helped me through TTC) and that usually chills me out; hoping to find some more appropriate coping mechanisms. (This helps too!)

ETA: name change from my previous screen name that was my real name.
  • @juliehollz13 I can’t speak to the drugs but I did want to say how happy I am to see you here from TTGP!

@Ash9614 Excited to see photos of your US!

@earichar23 Oh man, it sounds like you’re having a rough go of it with the fear and the anger. *Hugs*

Progress: 4w6d

Symptoms: I am soooo clumsy. My body is just off! I stabbed myself in the face with my fingernail the other day and I feel like I’m learning how to use a smartphone all over again! I’ve been exhausted but not very moody. The nausea has not yet hit, but I have ginger candies, saltines, and gingerale on standby.

R/R/Q: I can’t believe I haven’t told my coworkers. It is taking every fiber in my being not to! 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me - 33    DH - 30 
    Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since January 2016
    BFP 03/14/16
    EDD 11/22/16

• Progress (week/day): 
    6 weeks 5 days

Symptoms: 
    All over the place!!
    Saturday I felt amazing, symptoms were gone, boobs felt so goooood, with every jiggle there was no pain and I decided not to worry and to make the most of it as who knows what was going to happen next.
    Sunday I was oh so tired and felt sick, boobs ached with a vengeance I almost regretted feeling so good on saturday
    Today!!! Well today, ive thrown up three times (first bout of proper morning sickness weeheeexx) am tired and the ladies are hurting, i have some back ache too.

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    Tmi time :)
    I had some brown mucus when I wiped this morning, it qas just a blob no big deal but I was wondering what this could be? I had sex on saturday and we used lube (organic), and am wondering if it's old fluids? Anyone else experienced this? 
    I had brown spotting several times in the first trimester of my last pregnancy and once this time around too. Per my OB as long as it's brown and goes away on its own it's nothing to worry about. If it gets heavier, redder, or if you have severe cramping you might want to be seen.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Chibijen said:
    Progress: 7wks 4days 

Symtoms: I'm feeling good today other than feeling bloat-ish and a little anxious--my first appointment is not until the 30th. First day back from vacation and I am probably going to crash around 2 or 3. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: <TMI> I had bleeding on Saturday enough to wake me up in the middle of night because I felt like I was wetting the bed. To my dismay it was a lot--and later that morning I started passing clots and started having period like cramps. I have experienced two miscarriages in the past--so I had prepared myself mentally for this possibility, as much as I can anyway. However, by the afternoon it had stopped and I am no longer bleeding other than a small amount of brown discharge on Sunday. I took a test this morning and it says that I am pregnant--I know the hormone will take time to go away if I had a miscarriage and I plan retesting on Saturday, if anything to just reassure myself. Unlike the last two times I miscarried, I stopped bleeding on the same day--before I would bleed for one to two weeks. I am still hopeful and I am staying optimistic but at the same time trying not to get overly excited. I have not told my husband which has been the hardest thing for me--I don't want to get his hopes up again until I can hand him an ultra sound photo. I plan on telling him regardless of what happens after my appointment on the 30th.  Has anyone have this happened to them? I am trying to stay away from Dr. Google. I have called my midwife's office and left a message. 
    This early in the game, it's possible it could be a subchorionic hematoma or maybe even some implantation bleeding (although it sounds a little heavy for that). Your Midwife might want you to come in for an evaluation. I wouldn't rule anything out just yet.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Progress (week/day): 7 weeks 

Symptoms: Sore and boobs, exhausted, and nausea on and off. Somedays are definitely worse than others! All I want to eat is CARBS!

Rants/Raves/Questions: I am super excited and anxious for my first appointment and u/s on the 31st. I am really trying to get through this week because next week is my spring break (teacher here!). I am also having a really hard time not having any energy at the end of the day to workout! I was in such a groove before and now I am just miserable if I go and mad at myself if I don't! 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • edited March 2016

Progress: 7 weeks 1 day, give or take a few! I can't be sure until my first appointment on 4/5.

Symptoms: Nausea seems less pervasive throughout the day than it was last week, but it's still there, especially when I get up and walk around. I have lots of spontaneous dry heaves throughout the day, and I'm vomiting every couple of days. Boobies are definitely tender, but mine are itty bitty, so they haven't been sore unless I touch them. Food aversions, sense of smell, and vivid dreams have all increased, and I've had a bit of acid reflux, which isn't typical for me. So far, my mood doesn't seem terribly altered, I haven't been bloating, and I've been sleeping well over the last few days, which is helping to keep exhaustion at bay. (Last week I was up all night three days in a row!)

R/R/Q: Over the past few days, I've felt like I'm about to start my period at any moment. I've had cramps on and off, and while I wouldn't say they're severe, they'er definitely uncomfortable. Also, I don't know if this makes sense, but my uterus sometimes just feels sort of "heavy," like there's just a big pool of blood waiting to escape. I haven't had a speck of bleeding since we conceived, and I know that cramps can be be quite normal, so I'm trying to stay positive and optimistic, but it's easy to imagine the worst when you keep feeling that knocking on your uterus. Is anyone else experiencing this? Also (TMI?), my cramps have coincided with increased gassy-ness, so I'm not sure if there's just a lot of pressure down there making things sore? I expect these next fifteen days before my u/s are going to be SLOW; I'm so anxious to see this little bean and hear his/her heartbeat for encouragement that everything is okay!

ETA: I changed my username a few minutes ago to make it less "revealing" about my identity!

• Progress: 6w 7d
    Symptoms: nausea, fatigue, gas, bloating, and moodiness
    Rants: Hate that I don't have a doc appt for another 2.5 weeks. The wait is killing me. 
  • Progress (week/day): 5w/1d

Symptoms: ALL the bloating, waves of nausea, extreme fatigue, very moody! 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I am having such a hard time getting through work because of the exhaustion! I also irrationally hate my husband today (moodiness). I want to go home from work, curl up in bed and eat cookies. Kudos to all the expecting that already have kids and have to have energy for them, too! 
  • So I'm not playing by the rules but I JUST remembered I made out with Adam Levine in my dream last night.  It was hot, but I'm usually not even attracted to him.  Maybe pregnant me is all about him.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • I'm 7 weeks and I'm dealing with literally the worst morning sickness I've ever had and I'm so bloody tired that I can't even stay awake longer than 8 hours.

I have a fourteen hour day tomorrow and I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do. I'm probably going to fall asleep during at least one of the sessions. 
    K.

Son, K, 9 | Daughter, C, 5 | Daughter, M, expected November 7, 2016
  • Progress (week/day): 7 wks 4 days

Symptoms: BLOAT oh my gosh. Sore boobs which wake me up at night. I've been having craving for sweets, and just general food aversions if I think about the food in question too much. Like if my DH says lets have chili for dinner and then I think about having chili for dinner throughout the day I end up not wanting it at all. Queasiness throughout the day, worse at night. I wouldn't say its full blown nausea but definitely a hungover feeling. My spotting has stopped so thats good, but I still have some pinching on the left which makes me nervous and an occasional cramp-like feeling? Not cramping per se, but like a heavy feeling that makes me feel like I need to poop, but I don't and it only lasts for like a minute tops. Feeling pretty tired. Um what else? I'm breaking out on my back, so thats fun. Oh and the gas! For shame. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: **Possible TW** So I just spent the last hour reading a Facebook link someone posted about traumatic births and abuse during labor/delivery/general maternity care. I felt like it was good for me to read other women's stories so I know how to stand up for my rights, especially since I'm a FTM. I'm flabbergasted by what I read. Utterly horrific and makes me really think about what I might want when the day comes. I didn't think I would ever need a birth plan... but now I'm thinking differently. 
  • XmomXXmomX member
    Hedgessm said:
    Progress: 6W4D

The m/s started at 5 weeks and it's gotten soooooo bad. Today I am home from work because it's so bad. That's it just wanted to complain because there is several more weeks to go. With my son it stopped around 16 weeks FML. 
    I feel you girl!

I am SICK SICK SICK.  I was in tears yesterday just thinking about how many more weeks feeling like this I have to deal with. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• MrsDho11MrsDho11 member
    edited March 2016
    Progress (week/day): 4+1

Symptoms: woke up early this morning to a new layer of sore boob hell.  Been doing the nausea (and vomiting just once a day most days) for the past four-ish days.  Nausea pretty constant, but it gave me a break long enough to get some stuff done around the house today, which I desperately needed to do.  Also, lower back pain.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Anyone have any good lower back pain tips & tricks?
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• @MrsDho11 I get my husband to drive hot wheel cars on my lower back. I've got young boys so we have tonnes of hot wheels all over our place. If that doesn't work I get my husband to do this hip squeeze thing they showed us in our childbirth class when we had our 1st son. He puts his hands on my hips with his thumbs on my back aligned with my pelvis and he just squeezes just a little (squeezes more with his thumbs than his hands in general). I think it's a pressure point kind of thing, it helps me a lot.
  • Progress (week/day): 6 weeks 1 day

Symptoms: nausea, fatigue, sore boobs.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm having brown spotting, which is annoying because it makes me nervous even though I know it's normal.... I'm just anxious for my ultrasound Thursday to make sure everything is going the way it should. I'm trying SO HARD not be anxious and just trust, but it's really hard. Anyone else in this boat?
    <BabyFetus Ticker >
  • Progress: 5w3d

Symptoms: none today other than the bawling this morning. It's freaking me out. I want to feel pregnant. Hopefully it's just because I did yoga last night and it made me feel so much better. Normally I have constipation/cramps/bloating which thanks to celiac disease is something I'm used to. :(

Questions: My breasts aren't really sore, there are just pinpointed pain spots. Does anyone else have this? The pain is just localized in one or two spots (but does vary on where thought the day)

• @banfrog - no hot wheels here, but I'm sure I can find something similar.  Will have to press H into service.  Thanks for the advice!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Progress (week/day): 4w2d

Symptoms: Felt like I had serious pregnancy brain this morning. It took me several tries to gather my purse, ID card, phone, house keys, and actually get out the door. My brain was just not functioning. I also feel very off balance, like someone is pulling on one of my arms. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I feel cold all the time. It is in the 60's out, but I have the heat on and am in sweats all the time. I just can't get warm!
  • I'm 7 weeks and 2 days
    Symptoms: Nausea increased this week especially in the morning, nipples are still sore but boobs are not. Felt tired this weekend. My first appointment is next Wednesday. Looking forward to it a little anxious. Wanting to see a sonogram pic lol probably too early!
  • I am so, so tired. Thank goodness I am killing two weeks of first trimester with March break because I have never been so tired in my life. Got up at 7 with husband, made his lunch, then went back to bed for an hour. Went out for a bit to run some errands, came home and practically collapsed on the couch. Had a driving lesson at 1, counted down the minutes, then came home and had a nap again. Now, it is 5ish and I am awake but I feel like I am moving through sand.
  • Progress (week/day): 6w2d

Symptoms: Nausea and almost Morning Sickness this morning (pulled it together and got some food in me)
    sore boobs and exhausted. I've been hitting the hay at like 8:30 but feel like I've been hit by a train in the morning. 
    1st appointment isn't until 12 weeks. I had just had blood work done the month before I got pregnant. The midwife said everything looked good so she didn't need to meet with me until 12 weeks. No vaginal ultrasound for this girl. 
    Counting down to spill the news. 12 weeks falls between my moms birthday and mother day (gotta find a good way to spill it to her)

sending good vibes to all
  • Progress (week/day): 7w1d

Symptoms: I felt like I was dying of thirst today no matter how much water I drank. MS is not as bad as it was the past 2 weeks, but it still makes an appearance throughout the day. I wonder if I'm just getting better at eating small meals to manage it. I walked in the door tonight and H was defrosting pork and I couldn't handle the smell; I had to leave the room. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: We have a freezer full of deer meat which I normally really like, but the last time H made it I could barely eat it because of my weird pregnancy tastes. He's going to try to mask it in a chili tomorrow, so hopefully that works better. 
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• **TMI Question** Is anyone else having yellow CM???? :o It's not dark yellow like egg yolk or anything. It's basically like regular "creamy" CM with a slightly yellow tint. I never had this while charting for TTC, and it showed up right after I got my BFP... and I still have it. 

Progress (week/day): 5+3

Symptoms:  No period, and super positive HPT. And the yellowish CM? That's pretty much it. I had to POAS again today just to make sure! I tested with a couple hour hold after I got home from work, and the test line turned positive even before it got to the control window. Whew! 

Still waiting for traditional symptoms to show up. My skin is freaking out. I guess that's a symptom? My face skin is super sensitive, and I think I got a rash from a new face wash I got. :( I have flakes and teeny bumps on all of the skin surrounding my mouth. And it's red. Thank god for make-up. My eczema is also freaking out. 

Rants/Raves/Questions:  Anyone else have eczema flare up after BFP? If so, how are you treating it and is it working? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited March 2016
    Progress (week/day): 7w1d I missed my ticker change Monday yesterday! :(

Symptoms: The glamorous morning sickness has officially kicked in the last couple of days. Ive been dreading this coming. Thankfully no vomiting yet. Exhaustion and Insomnia have been a great pair! Also, the bloat is becoming very real. Still not fully complaining because it reminds me its real. Edited to add that H also has been uncontrollably laughing at my crazy hormonal emotions, making them even worse.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Ive been busy the last few days and havent been on the board and feel like I missed so much, and have been trying to catch up! I got an accidental phone call today revealing info about my mother that proves shes been lying to me about her drinking habits. On top of it, proving that my sister and aunt have known and also lied to me. I am just at a point that I think I am ready to say Im done and cut out the toxic there. My rave is that we finally agreed to tell my dad and step mom so now I don't have to worry about lying or blurting it out! They seemed happy yet very cautious to be excited. I think were all holding our breath for my 10wk ultrasound on the 14th. My only question is WHY did the bump move the community button on my mobile app. Not cool.
  • Progress (week/day): 5w3d

Symptoms: Sore boobs, crazy sensitive skin on my face (I can't even wash it or put on lotion, it starts to burn too bad and turns bright red), and a lot of food aversions. Things that made me gag today- a ripe banana, turkey and avocado wrap, and looking at uncooked sausage, LOL.

Rants/Raves/Questions: No rants or raves really, just a lot of nerves. I had my second beta drawn today, but won't get the results til Thursday. Last week, it was only 102, so I'm praying it's well into the 1000s this time.

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP 08/11/2012, DD#1 born 04/18/2013
    BFP 01/01/2015, EDD 09/07/2015, CP
    BFP 10/09/2015, EDD 06/01/2016, MC @ 7 weeks
    BFP 03/12/2016, DD#2 born 11/15/2016
    BFP 01/28/2019, EDD 09/29/2019
  • zrainzrain member
    @MissAmeliaPond I have the yellow creamy CM too. I thought it was kinda weird but didn't really think about it much besides that. I also don't really have any other symptoms, but I'm a few days behind you (4w6d). Just acne all over my back :( and random crying.
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    Married 9/27/14
    TTC #1 since 8/15/15
    BFP: 1/2/16, EDD 9/13/16 - MMC 2/10/16
    BFP: 3/17, EDD 11/23/16
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

November 2016 April Siggy Challenge - April Showers

• @zrainI've had a few times where I teared up at things that would normally never phase me too. And I can't deal with this sensitive skin! I'm so upset all my ointments and creams are category C. I don't know what to do! I feel like I look disgusting. Except I know it's way worse in my head than it is in real life... 

@rencontrezmoi if you come up with any solutions for the crazy sensitive skin, please let me know!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers