Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

Re: WTO Monday

• @sarah0985 I think your timing still works if you did O! FX for you! 

@felix08 OMG I forgot about Ace of Base! They were my jam.

@teamginger13 I'm sorry they made you go in so early. 

I'm getting very nostalgic reading everyone's GTKY this morning!

TTC #1: March 2011 (slightly before)
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    Several HSG's sprinkled throughout the years to up my chances of a BFP
    Several dilation of cervix because they suspect the scar tissue is hindering it from fully opening (partially adds to the severe cramps all month)
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016
    ER-Retrieved 22 eggs 10 fertilized
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET estimated end of Feb, beginning of March

• DilynneDilynne member
    edited March 2016
    @beary67 I think I got it at wal mart. I'll have to pick one up. Thanks for the insight! I also appreciate you taking the time to answer everybody. Makes me feel included :)

ETA: My grammar is atrocious.
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Loading the player...
  • @dilynne no problem!  I just went to Walmart website and it looks like they sell the Mabis there too.  It's showing as $8.44 online.  It's currently $7.55 on Amazon and it ships with Prime (if you are a prime member).  I hope this helps! 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @20T @kellybean1988@Winnie81
    Yesssssss raspberry leaf tea club 4eva
    They're so fun!  Right now they're on their last tour for a while, so tell your brother to go see them if they hit a city nearby.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • **lurking from TWW**

@Dilynne my temps were off the wall crazy with a reg thermometer from Walmart too. Varied from 99.7 to 97. You can tell when I got my Mabis!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • edited March 2016

Sorry guys - going to have to ghost today...working a 12h shift. Doing this on my break lol

**C/S requested**

Month/cycle: 2/3

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: everything

R/R/CS:

So my temp dipped down pretty low again...but FF is giving me an O date and crosshairs. I took out my really high temp from the other day manually because it was after I got up...but my temp today is way below coverline. How could I have O'ed? If someone is kind enough to take a gander and tell me what in the Lord's name they think this is...I would appreciate it (I don't know how toa ttach the codes..it wont work)

GTKY - (from yesterday's 2WW) who is your favorite 80s/90s band/singer?

Hanson!! I loved those guys..
    pic.png 13.9K
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• @vintageandrea90 I think FF is giving you that date because of the ovulation pain and the W CM that you listed. To me, even though I'm a novice, it doesn't look like you've O'd yet, unless your cycles are always super short. 
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • @vintageandrea90  I bet it's because you had fertile CM early in your cycle that FF is giving you CH. If you take that out, do they go away? If you get another temp below coverline tomorrow, FF will take your CH away and I'm guessing that is what will happen because it doesn't look like you O'd. Keep HIO!
  • Sorry to post and ghost. Hopefully back later for comments :smile: 

Month/cycle: 3 TTCAL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: temping, CM, CP, BD

R/R/CS: DH has decided I gave him my cold so now I get to deal with a week of "man flu", ugh.

GTKY - NKOTB all the way! 
  • @TotororyInLove historically my cycles are 22 days and I've gotten positive OPKs and O on CD 8....so that would be right on for me. ...but the temps don't make sense. 

Thanks for taking a look 

Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    IT'S A BOY!

• @beary67 Thanks! I am feeling so much better and I think being sick has actually helped my CF so even if I had to deal with feeling like the walking dead for a minute I will take any upside I can get! Also thanks for sharing the type of basal thermometer. I took a break from temping this month, but think I will go back to temping next cycle so I ordered it on Amazon. I have been using an older thermometer because the new ones I had bought all seemed to take my temp after 30 seconds and not after actually getting an accurate read.

Me: 29 : Him: 30
    Married Since: May 2013

• @Legomymego55 I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!!  I'm also happy to hear you ordered the Mabis on Amazon!  I am hopeful that you find the Mabis will give you an accurate reading!  
    About me:
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    Team Blue X 2!
  • beary67 said:

@thefarmerswife0411 you didn't like 98*???  I guess I liked them because I loved watching the show with Nick and Jessica.  Was it Newlyweds or something like that?  I can't remember the title now. 

Ha! IDK why, but I just couldn't get into them as much! I totally remember that show tho! I was a bigger fan of the Ashlee show, remember when she was dating Ryan Cabrera? HA!

ME: 31 | DH: 31

Married: April 2015

TTC (BBT & FF) #1: April 2015 (Off BC: January 2015)

Fur Baby: 1 English Mastiff (Rupert) 

• Month/cycle: 12/6

CD:  27

WAYDTGKU:  Acupuncture

R/R/CS:  So beyond disappointed and frustrated.  The acupuncture seems to be making things worse - CD 27 and absolutely no sign of ovulation, no CM, nothing.  I thought it was supposed to shorten your cycle, not make it longer???  Anybody have experiences with this?  Probably not going to dish out the money on that again.

GTKY - (from yesterday's 2WW) who is your favorite 80s/90s band/singer?  I was huge into Backstreet Boys in the 90's, lol!
  • @jenmlangtake2 oh no I thought you had a squinter and a darker line! :-( well, I guess we're cycle day buddies this month.
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
  • Oh no @BerkeBaby I was so excited about your temps! Also I didn't realize it until I looked at your chart just now but we were total cycle buddies in February!
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
  • MamaCoffinMamaCoffin member
    edited March 2016
    @jenmlangtake2 oh no I thought you had a squinter and a darker line! :-( well, I guess we're cycle day buddies this month.
    No not me! I've been getting BFNs since 9dpo. 17 dpo now so relieved to finally be bleeding. 

Edited because it's "been" not "Ben".

Mama to two perfect little girls.
    Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    Conceived #3 since September 2015
    11-25-15 twelve week loss
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!
  • beary67 said:

@thefarmerswife0411 you didn't like 98*???  I guess I liked them because I loved watching the show with Nick and Jessica.  Was it Newlyweds or something like that?  I can't remember the title now. 

Ha! IDK why, but I just couldn't get into them as much! I totally remember that show tho! I was a bigger fan of the Ashlee show, remember when she was dating Ryan Cabrera? HA!
    @thefarmerswife0411 OMG I thought Ryan Cabrera was soooo cute!  Also, I was supposed to see Ashlee Simpson in concert but she got in some accident in her hotel room...I think she was roller skating down the halls or something crazy like that and she had to cancel!!  I remember everyone in my town was PISSED! 
    About me:
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @DumbledoresArmy I don't want to jinx myself, but I started to see an acupuncturist this month to shorten my cycle.  So far, I've had fertile CM the earliest I've ever had it before (started on CD 9--usually don't start until CD 13-15).  I am currently on CD 12 and I have had a "high" on a CBAD, which is also pretty early for me, and that started on CD 11.  No peak, yet.  

I will likely stick with acupuncture if it doesn't work this cycle and give it a try for 2-3 cycles.  Do you know if you have anyplace that offers community acupuncture where you live?  I know that tends to be more cheaper and more reasonable if you are going more often.  
    About me:
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @BerkeBaby Yes I am with you on that ALL of the WINE!!!
  • @felix08 yes, I think because it is ALL unfair!!
  • @nwegman7878 thanks so much! Responded :smile: 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    IT'S A BOY!

• @beary67 That's interesting.... that actually happened to me too this cycle.  TONS of fertile cm around CD 14-15 (never happened that early) but then... no temp shift.  :(  So now I have no idea when / if I will actually ovulate.
  • Oh no @BerkeBaby I was so excited about your temps! Also I didn't realize it until I looked at your chart just now but we were total cycle buddies in February!
    Aww! Yay cycle buddies! Here's to good things this month!

• Month/Cycle: 34 ish
    CD: 6
    WAYDTGKU: temping, EOD sex
    R/R/CS: I'm pretty chill today actually. 
    GTKY: I loved NSYNC, Spice Girls, Brittney, Christina 
    Me:27 DH: 28
    Married May 2012
     TTC#1 July 2013 - July 2015 (no success)
    Again TTC#1: Dec 2015
    First RE visit: Feb 2016
    BFP: 9/16/16 EDD:5/26/17
  • Month/cycle: 2/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: nothing quite yet. Really excited for AF to end so I can start RRLT and OPKs

R/R/CS: I'm so excited about the shift in DH's attitude! Last month he was upset with me because I jumped right in to researching how to get to know my body so we can hopefully get KU ASAP. He thought the process should be "chill" (read: lots of sex and nothing else) and all the extra stuff was crazy. He was honestly a little mean about the whole thing, as I know some of you have experienced. Already he is more in my corner as far as supporting whatever I need to do to ease my stress, even if it seems like a lot to him. He still doesn't want to know about FW and such and I'm ok with keeping that to myself for now. 

My only rant is with myself. For some reason I just don't want to drink water! I don't know what's going on. I've tried flavoring it, drinking sparkling water, etc. and I'm just getting more and more dehydrated. I'm usually the water queen so it's weird.

Big Prince fan! Also NSync, Destiny's Child, TLC
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @cjt121413 I just mean I blame myself for doing the calculating thing every day as AF is still nowhere in sight. Probably not the healthiest thing to be doing, as when I started TTC EDD would have been Oct 3rd, 2016 and has now stretched months past that. And no I've never been pregnant so that date should not be significant to me, and I do realize that over all I have not been "in the game" very long. As @Mrsdaddarrio said, it's just "falling down the rabbit hole", in not the best way!

@sarah0985 I had an appointment last week with my doctor and because I've recently stopped HBC he is saying to wait 6 months before a referral/interventions? So unless something comes up in the blood work I had done: 85 days down, 95 to go!?!

@Mokay19 Sorry about the long cycle.

@Totororyinlove Love the Gifs! Sorry about CD1.

@DumbledoresArmy Sorry about the frustrating cycle. *hugs*

@Berkebaby Enjoy the wine! Glad your labs are going to work out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me:27
    Him:31
    Married: Sept'15
    TTC#1: Jan'16
    PCOS Dx: Apr'16
    BFP #1: Jul'16
    DS Born: Mar'17
  • Month/cycle: 5/5

CD: 23?

WAYDTGKU: temping and pnvs 

R/R/CS: got a little temp raise today.. @mrsdee15 our ovaries continue to stalk each other! I think I need 2 more high temps though for CH. All I want in this world right now is some dang ff crosshairs. 

Nsync and Britney :)

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• 2Dash2Dash member

Just want to say I haven't been on for about a week or so because work has been crazy - I feel totally out of it and will try to catch up when I can.

Month/cycle:3/2

CD: 29........

WAYDTGKU: PNV and holding out hope for O this cycle...

R/R/CS: (** children mentioned) I do have a rant... I've been too busy to post ... but also I've been upset at not O'ing and having a long cycle again (last month) after having normal cycles for the past 6-9 cycles.  So I'm a little frustrated.  Also even if I do O soon, which looks unlikely it would be a late December due date which I'm not loving...only because my DS2 was a late December due date and I didn't love being pregnant at that time.  At this point I'm thinking I should wait until I would have a potential 2017 date...I don't know.

GTKY - (from yesterday's 2WW) who is your favorite 80s/90s band/singer?  I don't know if I still love her but in the 80's I was quite little but LOVED Madonna.  I knew all the lyrics and had no idea what they meant!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 12/10

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs

R/R/CS: I think today might be O day! I had EWCM yesterday & the day before and got a solid smiley on OPK this AM. Really, really hoping as that would mean we hit O-1 and O-2, which would be unusually great timing for us. This is early for me - I usually don't O until CD24ish. 
  • @2dash - I was a huge Madonna fan as a kid too! And had nooooo idea what any of the lyrics meant LOL!
  • Month/Cycle:  3/4

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 
    Charting, PNV, EPO, Pre-Seed, B6/folic acid, thinking of trying acupuncture

R/R/CS: 
    Oh holy hell this period was way worse than my previous cycles.  I'm guessing my body is still regulating from coming off of HBC.  I thought I remembered how bad my cramps could be, but no.  Fortunately, AF is still relatively light and short for me; today should be my last day.  It was just a little painful. 

GTKY: 
    In the early 90s I was into hair bands like Bon Jovi and Def Leppard.  Metallica is a perennial favorite (OH is a huge fan, so I have lots of it on my phone, and it is great to blast at ridiculous levels in the car to combat PMS!).  It was in the 90s that I discovered my favorite band ever, Foo Fighters (my username is a reference to a song of theirs, not to the Disney princess, LOL).  I was also into Stone Temple Pilots, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Soundgarden, etc.
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks