October 2015 Moms
Options

NBR: best friend 30th bday gifts

so I want to get my best friend 30 gifts for turning 30.. I'm just looking for some input on stuff you would like to get that isn't too too expensive since I'll be getting so many things.. Like a gift card to our fave coffee shop.. I have a few ideas I just don't want to get cheap cheesy things that are useless.. Thanks for any input :) 

Re: NBR: best friend 30th bday gifts

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Idk if she likes makeup or beauty products but Sephora has tons of mini versions of products. My mom always gets them for my sister and I and we always love them ... Even though they're mini they last so long :smile: 

that's a really sweet and fun idea to do 30 gifts I'm sure she will love anything you get her! 
  • Options
    Cute idea! Does she like wine? Trader Joe's has a really good selection of $4-$8 bottles. You could stock her up pretty decently for not too much $$. I would be stoked with a ton of wine! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ahh both awesome ideas. I'll check Sephora out this week!... I don't have a trader joes around me :(:( but that's really good to know.. For me..hahaha if we ever get one
  • Options
    A few ideas that came to mind...a mini bottle of her favorite perfume, a gift card for a car wash, a cute pair of earrings or some type of jewelry. Cute idea to do the 30 gifts!
  • Options
    Thats a really sweet idea! I would also throw in some of her favorite candies/snacks. Alex and ani bracelet or pandora bead commemorating her birthday or your sisterhood :) A favorite movie on dvd or blu ray, a coupon book for babysitting services if she has kids? My husband turns 30 this summer and I'm planning a surprise party :)