Trouble TTC

Failed provera challenge but started femara anyway??

First time posting and hoping to get some advice! I'm kind of a mess right now and not sure what to do next. 

I I went off BC in October, but AF never returned. I wait 3.5 months and then my OB had me do the provera challenge (10 days), but I failed it...never got my period. My LH, FSH, and prolactin and thyroid all came back normal. She had me start a cycle of Femara 2.5mg (despite never getting a period from provera) and now I'm CD 14 and my OPK's are dead as a door nail (using wondfo). Pretty sure this is another no response to meds. 

Anyone start femara or chlomid without responding to provera? 

Im trying to wrap my mind around what it could be. My OB said my ovaries are still working b/c all my blood work is normal. But if that's the case why is my body doing NOTHING! I had a small amount of dark brown spotting that was very short lived on CD 13 and feeling cramps but that's it. 

Any advice? I feel like my OB is going to increase the dose of femara and keep on marching, but should I be getting more tests with an RE? I don't want to waste femara cycles or time. 

I have cut back my exercise from being super intense 5 days a week to more moderate 3 days a week and trying to destress but we are also in the middle of moving. Could this entire thing just be stress? Help! ☺️

TIA!