Pregnant after IF
Options

3rd Tri check-in - Week of March 14

This is a weekly check in for the lucky ones who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in 3rd tri along with any appointment updates.

QOTW: What is the baby gear item you got that you're most excited about? What is the item you think will be the most useless? 

3rd Tri ladies and their bundles:
@mrsloriw EDD 3/11/16 Team Pink
@CTinNV EDD 3/25/16 Team Blue
@efhoping2010 EDD 4/09/2016 with twin boys
@krbjoy EDD 4/25/16 with a little lady
@KidShrink EDD 05/03/16 with a little boy
@AdorkablePixie EDD 05/23/16 with a little boy
@NB817 EDD 05/28/16 with a little boy

Re: 3rd Tri check-in - Week of March 14

• Options
    Happy Monday everyone! Oh I'm so excited I only have a few more of those to work...it's getting harder and harder, but thankfully, thanks to the chiro, I'm now able to sleep again! Doing alright otherwise, just the usual fatigue and aches I guess. Baby seems to have been headbutting me in the cervix for the past week or two though (many times a day). 33 weeks now, and he's welcome anytime after April 15 if he's in such a rush ;) 

QOTW: one of our first purchases (graciously paid in good part by my parents) was an uppababy Vista. Really excited about our stroller as we have really nice trails in our neighbourhood to go for long walks. It also comes with a bassinet which we've already tried with my friend's newborn, and that was great. So pretty excited about getting to finally use it soon! 

We opted not to have a baby shower, so all the stuff we got were little presents here and there from different friends/family members (mostly clothes, a few other items)- the rest we got ourselves so I'd hope we didn't waste our money on anything. I wouldn't say there's any completely useless stuff (like pee pee tee pees!). Just a few things that won't get used in a long time (like a size 2 dressy jacket). 

Hope everyone is doing well! 
  • Options

36 weeks 2 days/bluex2

Symptoms: achy, exhausted, queasy, lack of appetite

Local OB for final check-up on Wednesday 3/16 (they will check me for dilation then and move up my C-section if I am at least 3cm at that point) scheduled C-section at the big hospital two hours away with a NICU on Friday 3/18 (I will be one day shy of 37 weeks then)

I cannot believe I am still pregnant, with my first set of twins I delivered at 35 weeks 5 days!! Hoping to not go into labor and have a nice relaxed planned C-section

QOTW: Excited about the two rock n plays and the Twin Z nursing pillow, we did not have a shower or anything so no gifts received.

Have a GREAT week everyone!!!

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello ladies! Sorry I missed last week...it was a bit intense...

As of today, I'm 38w3d. Last Tuesday I had the external cephalic version (or "version" for short) performed at the hospital and it worked! Baby is now head down and no longer breech. I had a spinal block for pain management (what they often give you when you get a c-section) but it was still a very intense experience.

At this point, baby could come any day. I'm exhausted and mildly contracting pretty often. My husband is pulling for a St. Patrick's Day baby but we'll see... ;)

QOTW: I'm very excited for our Rock n' Play. They didn't have those when my DS was born 5 1/2 years ago. The useless stuff are all the clothes I asked people not to buy us (but they did anyway). This child literally has 100+ outfits in the 0-3 months range. It's totally crazy.

I'm sending out lots of good luck to you @efhoping2010! Please keep us updated on your delivery and the well-being of the little guys.

@Kidshrink , I'm glad your chiro was able to help you!

Me: 35 DOR - AMH 1.1 FSH 5.6

DH: 39

09/01/10 - First pregnancy - my sweet son was born 

04/25/14 - Miscarriage at 9 weeks - Turner Syndrome 

08/01/14 - Miscarriage at 8 weeks - Trisomy 9 

October 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

November 2014 - IUI month skipped due to cyst 

December 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

January/February 2015 - Failed IVF (standard long protocol) - 7 eggs, 6 mature, 4 fertilized (ICSI), 0 made it to blast, 0 for testing 

March/April 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 6 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 2 blasts for biopsy! 

May/June 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 9 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 3 blasts for biopsy!

06/18/15 -  Two healthy embies based on PGS testing by Natera!

June/July 2015 - FET cycle with estradiol & PIO shots, a Neupogen treatment, and accupuncture

07/08/2015 - Transferred one lovely embie 

07/17/2015 - Beta #1 136

07/20/2015 - Beta #2 529 -- BFP!!!

• Options
    It's interesting how the Rock n'Play seems so popular in the US, yet, it cannot be sold in Canada because of safety regulations (just like we haven't had walkers in about 20 years, and you can get in serious trouble for being caught with one). I was wondering why no one around me had ever mentionned this wonderful piece of equipment, but I've now figured it out! I'll have to deal with my normal bouncy/vibrating seat and separate bassinet! 

So exciting how you two are so close to the finish line @CTinNV and @efhoping2010 ! Hope the last few days go well for you and looking forward to the birth stories! So happy the version worked @CTinNV !
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Still no baby today, I'm officially 40 weeks 3 days today.  I've had days where I swear it was happening with cramps and contractions but nothing ever progressed or got intense.  We have our induction tomorrow so I plan on posting that announcement/birth story on the March 2016 board where they have the birth announcement thread. I'm so nervous and excited! Hoping it all goes well and fast :)

@Kidshrink I'm glad the chiro gave you relief :)

@efhoping2010 I'm glad you are still pregnant and didn't go out too early! My coworker had her twins around 27 weeks and it was pretty scary (they are totally healthy 4 year olds now). 

@CTinNV I'm glad the version worked but sorry you had to have one! Hopefully you don't go overdue like me, the last weeks feel like the longest ever!

Qotw: I'm most excited to use our stroller once the weather gets a bit better...but right away I'm excited about our Bassinest too.   
    Im with CTinNV about the useless clothes I didn't want or ask for :(. Some of them are clearly winter clothes for a 6 month old, which our baby will be 6 months in August! And some older lady friends of my mom made these horribly ugly knitted outfits that look like doilies to me and are sooooo not out style at all. Ugh.  (We like not too girly and kinda punky/rocker styles, sporty, or at least "classy" looks.  Definitely not old fashioned knitted looks.) guess it's the thought that counts...:)

good of luck to all you ladies!! I will probably be popping in at least to check on you all and read your updates still. :)

• Options
    So exciting @mrsloriw ! Good luck with the induction tomorrow, and I hope all goes well! 
  • Options
    NB817NB817 member
    Hi ladies! I'm so excited for all of you that are ready to go this week!  Yay for babies! Hope everything goes smoothly got everyone! 

I'm 29w 3 days today. Im starting to count down to my officially scheduled c-section date which is 10 weeks from yesterday! Woohoo. Im feeling huge and tired. The struggle to get my socks and shoes on is real. Im at my ob right now waiting to see the doc so I'm sure he'll tell me once again how big I'm measuring. *eye roll*
    Im going to ask him about a growth scan if he does comment. 

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

• Options

I am a little bit late to the party. 30 weeks and 4 days as of today!

So far people have bought stuff off our registry so we haven't really gotten much of it yet, except for the bouncer and some mittens from a friend who can't make it to the shower. So I guess so far my favorite thing would be the bouncer. We didn't register for anything useless, so hopefully we aren't given anything useless.

I am so stressed out, baby boy moving around is the only thing keeping me sane right now... that and thinking about Chinese food for lunch. haha

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Options
    @AdorkablePixie : I saw the whole move stress on the May board...did you guys get things resolved? I can't imagine that level of stress at this point in a pregnancy! Hope it all goes smoothly! And enjoy the Chinese food!