Infertility
Options

April/May IVF

Re: April/May IVF

• Options
    chickyclgchickyclg member
    edited March 2016
    *** Siggy/Ticker Warning ***

I would like to join, we are planning our final FET for this May.  I still need a Hysteroscopy which should be Next cycle.

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Finally some good news! Met with the Obgyn this afternoon who did my hysteroscopy and he had referred me for an MRI to see if I had a bicornuate or septum uterus. If it had been either of those would likely push the start of IVF back to at least May. After reviewing the films he said I just have an arcuate uterus. Basically just a very small dip in the uterus but no further treatment is needed and should cause no problems with fertility! He is sending all the results back to my RE but he believes I may be able to start stims in a few weeks!! Starting BCPs tonight for 10 days and I'll touch base with my RE and nurse tomorrow to hopefully get a new calendar!! 

Heading to northern WI early tomorrow to meet my nephew and attend his baptism. Not looking forward to going from 70 degrees today to 18 inches of snow all weekend. Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mtpbadgerSo glad you had good news! Enjoy your weekend, stay warm!

---Trigger warning---

Me: 31 DH: 27
    TTC since April 2013
    Two cancelled IUIs in Aug and Sept '15 due to low motility/count
    IVF round 1: January 2016
    ER: February 17, 2016; 9 retrieved, 7 mature, 7 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 5 BB, 1 AB, all normal from PGS
    FET date: May 11, '16; transferred 1 AB embryo
    First beta: May 23, '16: 998!!  Second: May 25, '16: 1648
    EDD: January 27, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello!  We are just about to start our second egg retrieval process, and are hoping for FET in May.

About us: No fertility issues except those caused by chemo in 2013.  I was in temporary menopause from the meds, and now have low ovarian function/very low AMH levels (like 0.3 low!).  My cancer was caused by a BRCA mutation, so we are doing PGD to test for that, and also PGS because I am old (I am 38/DH 39, but my ovaries were aged by the chemo damage and function like those of a 50 year old).  

For those who were unsure, PGS looks for normal chromosomes; PGD looks for a single gene issue (can be Huntingtons or CF or a whole bunch of different gene-based disorders).  We are working with Genesis Genetics for the PGS and PGD.  Their DVD that we were sent says that women CAN do fresh transfers--samples can be sent from 3 day embryos, and they will have the results back to the clinic in time for a day 5/6 transfer.  (I am an RN and a science nerd and have gained a very good grasp of how this whole process works, if anyone has questions...)

In 2013, just before I started chemo, we did an egg retrieval and ended up with 8 embryos.  These were frozen at day 3.  We thawed them last September, and 2 survived to day 5 and were refrozen.  Only one of these is chromosomally normal, and that one is female and has my same BRCA mutation.   We are doing one more attempt at an egg retrieval (slightly against the recommendations of our RE), because we really want to use BRCA negative embryo.  My mutation means that my female embryo has a 45% likelihood of developing ovarian cancer, and 88% likelihood of developing breast cancer in her lifetime.  I'd reallyreally like to keep a daughter from having to deal with that. I did the whole cancer thing, and while it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it is my most cherished silver lining to be able to NOT pass this gene along to the next generation.  Kind of a big $$$ gamble, but we're rolling the dice on this one.  If we don't get more embryos, we will use the female BRCA+ one and bank the cord blood.  And save for HER IVF someday to see if we can nip this BRCA thing before it goes another generation.

So.  Starting estrogen next Weds, then Clomid and ganirelix and menopur and follistim and an HCG trigger for a planned egg retrieval for 4/1.
    Me: Age 38  Husband: Age 39
    Chemo killed my ovaries
    Currently:1 female embryo frozen at blastocyte stage, graded 6AA with a BRCA1 mutation
    4/16 ER cancelled on CD7: 1 follicle on L/ 0 follicles on R
    Now planning FET 7/6/16
    Also starting ER in June (my sister is donating eggs), and will try for a boy/second pregnancy
  • Options
    @chickyclg - Welcome back for another FET!  Reading your signature made me so happy.  Congrats on your success and your twins.  FX for a successful final FET!

@mtpbadger - Yay for good news and being able to move forward with meds!!!  I don't blame you for not wanting to deal with snow right now...

@Knottie1456036854 - Ahhh, thank you so much for clarifying the difference between the testing.  Are you saying that with BOTH PGD and PGS you can still do a fresh transfer?  My RE said that since we're doing PGS (now I KNOW that is the one we are doing) that we won't get the results back in time for a fresh transfer...  Anyway, good luck with your upcoming ER and FX for some embryos without the BRCA mutation! 

AFM, I find out tomorrow what my AMH is and if I'm eligible for the Megaset trial.  My RE wrote me a prescription for aygestin BCPs to start tomorrow if my AMH doesn't qualify me for the trial, in which case we will proceed with our original plan for starting injections on 4/9 with ER around 4/18.  Has anyone here taken aygestin before?  I've never even heard of it.  I've been on yasmin and ortho tri cyclen in the past (before TTC) and I'm a little nervous to try a new BCP because my body responds so differently to different ones.  Really not looking forward to going back on birth control (just the idea of it annoys the crap out of me) but I know it is necessary.
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    @calfherder Even better - its the same clinic (I adore my doc), she's just negotiated a contract with another clinic at the local university to use their facilities. It sucks that you have to go so far, but it'll be worth it in the end. FX

Me & DH - 41, DH has a cyst blocking his tubes, I'm just old.
    IVF #1 scheduled May 2016 - 375/525 follistim, 75 menopur - cancelled cycle Day 6
    IVF #2 scheduled July 2016 - new protocol, switcharoo...IUI June 2016 - BFN
    IVF#3 scheduled August 2016 - estrogen & testosterone primed for 3 wks - ganirelix 7 days leading up to stim - 500 follistim, 75 menopur, 150 clomid , no follicle growth on day 6, stopped injectibles. Scanned day 9 just to check, some growth, 3 days 200 mg clomid, day 12 more growth, 100 follistim, 75 menopur, start ganirelix on day 13, ER = 0 eggs, ovulated to soon ( :( )
    IVF#4 scheduled Sept 2016 - Microdose Flare protocol, cancelled stim day 6 converted to IUI (one dominant follicle)  :(  IUI cancelled ovulated too soon again. Taking a mental health break.
    IVF#5 December 2016 - New protocol, same results. My adventure is over.

• Options
    @Knottie1456036854 Thanks for the info! That totally makes sense with the testing if you are doing day 3. Our clinic does day 5 testing. I'm sorry to hear of your long journey. Hugs and prayers for this round of retrieval!
    @wifeinraleigh28 I have never heard of aygestin either. I can't remember what they put me on, but I was super tired on my BCPs. I hope these don't make you sick!

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @dragonfaerie - Thank you, I hope I don't get sick too!  One BCP I was on temporarily made me bleed almost all month long, so I'm really hoping aygestin doesn't do that to me!  Just out of curiosity, I just read your signature and see you have embryos that are BB and AB, what does that mean exactly?  I know I have a lot to learn!  Are you planning to transfer 1 or 2?

• Options
    Just had my consult and paid for the IVF plus egg freezing. Our goal is to create 10 embryos and go from there. If we need more, we will have some eggs (hopefully) to work with. We are doing PGS testing too. I will do labs this month and start BCPs in April. 
    Married Jan. 2014
    Me:36 DH: 39
    TTC since August 2014, Mild PCOS + uterine fibroids
    Myomectomy June 2015- 18 fibroids removed
    IVF #1, May 2016 = 32 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, 7 frozen, 3 PGS normal
    FET#2, July 2016 = one embryo transferred 
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 I don't know if every clinic does this, but ours will "grade" the embryos based on the cells that will become the placenta, and the ones that will become the baby. So "AB" means great baby cells, and good placental cells.  We are just going to transfer one at a time. Twins run in my family anyway, and IVF gives you slightly higher chance as well, so we're going to try to keep that chance as low as possible. :) 
    @cmm012 Glad it went well!

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've never heard of aygestin. Last IVF I was on mycrogestin. It made me tired and hungry! In a few weeks I'll find out what kind I'll be on this cycle.

IUI #1 November 2015 - 0% Motility
    IVF #1 January 2016 - (FAIL/Over-suppressed)
    IVF #2 May 2016 - (FAIL/25 eggs, 1 5BB xx, PGS abnormal)
  • Options
    Thanks for the info @Knottie1456036854 ! My guess is that my RE was referring to us completing the PGS and possible PGD on day 3 for a fresh transfer. GL to you on your upcoming cycle!

Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Options
    Had my hysteroscopy today went great! Setup to start meds on April 8th with a reterival and transfer April 18-24! So excited to start this new journey! 
  • Options
    @ultratomato Glad your appt went well. Moving forward is so exciting.
    Married Jan. 2014
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • Options
    wifeinraleigh28  yes--you can do a fresh transfer with both PGS/PGD testing.  You have to wait to start the whole process until the PGD test is ready (they had to build a custom genetic probe based off of DNA from me, my husband, my 2 sisters and my mom--that took a couple months)   We will actually be doing a frozen transfer though, because my RE is not a fan of fresh. 

Here is a link to a great site with info on embryo grading.  It is pretty standard across the country.  https://www.advancedfertility.com/blastocystimages.htm

One thing to keep in mind is that there are kids running around who started as 3BC, etc.  I myself had a 5AA embryo (4AA is technically perfect--5 means that mine was starting to hatch on its own, so it was a bit advanced...), and that embryo turns out to have a chromosome mutation which is incompatible with life.  So looks aren't everything when it comes to embryo grading. =)
    Chemo killed my ovaries
    Currently:1 female embryo frozen at blastocyte stage, graded 6AA with a BRCA1 mutation
    Now planning FET 7/6/16
    Also starting ER in June (my sister is donating eggs), and will try for a boy/second pregnancy
  • Options
    And, I OK'd the shipment of my meds.  My clinic wanted me to go ahead and get them.  My period started 5 days earlier than expected last month, then I ovulated about 5 days later than expected, so who knows when my next period will start.  So, better to have the meds in hand a couple days early.  

They are actually sending them to me at work, so I am little nervous that they actually make it to me!  I work at a big trauma hospital.  I specified exactly where FedEx needs to bring them, but I'll be all over that package tracker.  I just know they will be dumped on the loading dock somewhere!  Luckily, my husband also works at the hospital and knows the loading dock people (and knows where the loading dock *is*, which I totally don't), so we'll figure it out regardless.
    Chemo killed my ovaries
    Now planning FET 7/6/16
  • Options
    @dragonfaerie - Are you referring to a heightened risk of identical twins with IVF?  I feel like I read that at some point, that even if you only transfer 1 embryo, the risk of twins is higher in IVF than natural conception.

@ultratomato - Looks like we'll both be doing our retrievals around April 18.  Are you doing a fresh or frozen transfer?  Like @Knottie1456036854, my RE isn't a fan of fresh, so we're doing what he recommends and doing an FET 6 weeks after the retrieval.  Waiting is going to be so hard, so I know I'll be reliant on this community during the waiting period!  Also, thank you for that link to embryo grading!

Right now I'm impatiently waiting for my doctor to email me my AMH results so that I know if I need to start BCPs today or not.  I'm ready to get the ball rolling.

• Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 Yes, there is a slightly higher chance of identical twins with IVF (like maybe 1 percent higher) but still, since I am already in that higher bracket, we don't need to risk quads. Hehe. 
    @Knottie1456036854 That's true! There's so many different ways to grade and rate them. We also received a Mitoscore from our PGS clinic, but my RE says that since that test is so new, we still don't know how accurate and how indicative of a healthy embryo it really is. Good luck with your meds!

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ultratomatoultratomato member
    edited March 2016
    @wifeinraleigh28 fresh cycle just as long as my progesterone levels are good they said 

hiw many embryos does ur office usually recommend? Mine said one to two they would transfer. My office also grades the embryos too. 
  • Options
    My office does a max of two.  I was there filling out paperwork today, and they said someone wanted six!  Crazy!!
    Married Jan. 2014
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • Options
    @cmm012 they discussed two with me and that's what I want. I feel it's a better chance then 
  • Options
    @ultratomato - My RE said the number of embryos recommended (one or two) has a lot to do with your age and diagnosis.  He said if you're young and healthy they recommend just one to avoid twins since your chances are pretty high of success.

• Options
    Hmmmm...  not sure what to think.  I finally got my LH surge super late on 3/16......and just this evening I started spotting and having low abdominal pain like my period is imminent.  What the heck does that mean?? I don't think you are supposed to ovulate *right* before your period.  My clinic is of course closed, so I will call them in the morning (and have a night of bleeding vs no bleeding to tell them about) and take it from there.  I was supposed to start estrogen next Wednesday and have my period around the same time.  Maybe they will have me start that now?? 

Glad I had the meds shipped!!  FedEx totally botched the delivery, but we figured it out.  They delivered to the hospital where I work, but in the wrong building/wrong address (all the way across the campus in at a loading dock, rather than on the 6th floor at a nursing station where it was supposed to go).  Good thing I was on the tracker and saw that it had been delivered, and good thing that my husband works at the hospital and ran around to the loading dock/mail room/shipping receiving areas and finally found it.  Everything is now safe and sound and in the fridge or my spare bedroom/fertility staging area (it's just my husband and I in this 4 bedroom house, so one bedroom is currently a kitty clinic with all the paraphernalia for my kidney failure cat, one is an office, and the other has donated baby clothes/books/pregnancy stuff) 
    Chemo killed my ovaries
    Now planning FET 7/6/16
  • Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 I'm 34 will be 35 in September so they said its up to us and the RE. So I would love to have twins so I'm all for two and done lol
  • Options
    We're hoping for two and done, too! I'm afraid to jinx it though since last time we got nothing. We'll see what happens!

@Knottie1456036854 Thank goodness your husband found your meds!  
  • Options
    caseyw8784caseyw8784 member
    edited March 2016
    DH and I are both 31 and want 2 or 3 kids. My RE would usually transfer one embryo back cause of my age, but with the genetic disorder we're dealing with, there's a high chance that I'll get POF and early menopause, so she's willing to transfer two embryos since our "timeline" has been shortened... DH says he would love "to get boy-girl twins and then it's snip-snip time!" Oy...

**mini-vent warning**
    I also found out yesterday that my cycle will probably be pushed back a month or two now. Boo. :(
    Long story short, I was adopted as a baby, I'm now back in contact with my full and half- siblings. I'm in semi-regular contact with my birth mother, who has been less than helpful with this experience. The lab that will be doing the PGD testing needed her to be tested to be able to build the genetic test probe to use on the embryos, and she told me 5 weeks ago that she had been tested. Said she got her tests back 2 weeks ago and there was one excuse after another as to why her doctor (or why she) couldn't fax the results to the lab (like, honestly, what doctor's office doesn't have faxing or scanning/emailing capabilities?!) Found out yesterday that she never got the test done, so that's just freaking wonderful. When one of my sisters found that out, she literally dragged her mom to the doctor and made sure she got the bloodwork done, so at least *now* we can move forward soon. We were aiming for a May cycle and a June FET, so now it'll most likely be a June or July cycle, and the FET a month or so after that. Pretty bummed about it, and DH was working a 24 hour shift last night, so I made myself comfortable with wine (cause why not, at this point?), mac+cheese, and Ben + Jerry's, and "Pride and Prejudice" on tv...   :/

Hope all y'all are having a good weekend so far! :smiley: 

ETA: spelling is hard on weekends...
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @ultratomato and @calfherder I thought I wanted twins too but my RE kind of scared me out of it.  You have to do what you feel most comfortable with, but with twins comes a much riskier pregnancy and high chance of early labor/delivery.  I personally know 2 couples who did IVF and had twins, and they both had complications that resulted in very close calls.  Their babies all survived but it was very scary there for awhile.  In one case the babies came 2 months early and were on life support and in the other case she had to have a procedure done at the 18 week mark to sew up her cervix or she would have delivered.  I think I'll be a nervous wreck as it is being pregnant so we decided we don't want to risk any of that.  I don't mean to scare you guys.  I know this doesn't always happen and that plenty of women deliver twins with no issues!  But I do think it's important to consider everything before making a decision!

• Options
    @caseyw8784 - UGH I'm sorry you had to deal with that.  Can't believe she flat out lied about getting tested, and now you have to wait so long to get started.  How frustrating!!  Sounds like you're coping as best as you can though.  *hugs*

• Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 I understand what you're saying. We've already discussed it with both our first RE and our current one and are aware of the risks. I've met quite a few twin mamas on this journey. My new clinic coordinator is an IVF twin mom, I just found that out today.  We have done our research and made our choice. No worries :)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    caseyw8784 I totally understand your frustration.  We did/are doing PGS and PGD and it takes forever for the probe and they need sooo much info!  My dad is strange about the whole genetic testing thing.  He did get tested for my BRCA mutation after much pushing on my part, but then would give excuses and vague promises to send me his results (Genesis genetics needed proof of who has what defect in my family), but never followed through.  I actually ended up emailing his wife when Genesis asked to have a DNA sample sent from him to use when building my probe, and she emailed me a scan of his BRCA testing.  (He was out of town at work when I contacted her) So that was helpful.  He never did send in the cheek swab/DNA kit, though.  Told me he didn't realize I needed that (why the heck else would we have had it sent to him??), then was conveniently away from home on a trip, then called into work in Alaska, etc.  So we proceeded without him

AFM, I got bad news today.  Went in for a baseline US and blood draw and to figure out why my period started 2 days after my LH surge.  Turns out I have a 16mm cyst in one of my ovaries, so they are cancelling my egg retrieval/not starting any meds.  No plan in place yet as to what we are supposed to do.  Looking back on my last US in November, the RE sees that there was a cyst on the outside of that same ovary, but it was never measured/marked/remarked upon. He thinks it is not the same one that he sees now, but will have my regular RE look at things to figure out what to do.  So frustrating.  I wasn't told of a cyst at the last US, and I really don't want to keep waiting.  I need my ovaries out before October 2017 per my oncologist.  I only want one pregnancy, so I know we still have time, but I am OLD and want to get this freaking show on the road!!
    Chemo killed my ovaries
    Now planning FET 7/6/16
  • Options
    @ultratomato and @calfherder I thought I wanted twins too but my RE kind of scared me out of it.  You have to do what you feel most comfortable with, but with twins comes a much riskier pregnancy and high chance of early labor/delivery.  I personally know 2 couples who did IVF and had twins, and they both had complications that resulted in very close calls.  Their babies all survived but it was very scary there for awhile.  In one case the babies came 2 months early and were on life support and in the other case she had to have a procedure done at the 18 week mark to sew up her cervix or she would have delivered.  I think I'll be a nervous wreck as it is being pregnant so we decided we don't want to risk any of that.  I don't mean to scare you guys.  I know this doesn't always happen and that plenty of women deliver twins with no issues!  But I do think it's important to consider everything before making a decision!
    FWIW, I would never turn back time and only transfer 1 embryo BUT I would have loved a healthier pregnancy.  My body just didn't handle it well.  We only have 1 embryo left now so we are just going to cross our fingers and hope for sticky vibes.

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 I appreciate your concerns and thoughts but like @calfherder said DH and I have discussed the issues and we are prepared for what could go wrong. But we shall see what happens when we get closer to the retrieval and transfer. I just pray it works! Good luck ladies 
  • Options
    @Knottie1456036854 I'm so sorry!!! Hoping for the best for you. :(
  • Options
    My RE said if we do genetic testing he would only transfer one. Without the testing he will transfer two since at that point I will be 35. My RE also doesn't like twins which he expressed to us. I thought it was funny because he said that in front of my husband who is a twin. At this point with six failed iuis we are going to risk putting in two. I also really don't want twins but also sick of wasting time and nothing happening. 
  • Options
    @Knottie1456036854 I'm so sorry, that must be such a huge disappointment.  Hopefully you won't have to wait too long to get things starting!  Please keep us posted!

I'll be thinking positive thoughts for everyone on this board to have healthy pregnancies, whether with twins or singletons!!  Really hoping for some good news on here in just a couple month's time...

• Options
    @Drove2u Just curious, what is the logic behind transferring 2 if no genetic testing and only doing 1 if you do the testing?  Is it because if everything checks out normal, there is a higher chance of success?  I'm so curious to hear about the way other REs choose to do things.

• Options
    ugh. I can't tag again. Wifeinraleigh-- that is exactly correct. If I was under 35 and no genetic testing my RE still recommends one. Over 35 with genetic testing they just feel more confident that that one will stick. With two and no testing they are hoping that at least one sticks. They gave me a chart with how many they recommend transferring and for someone over 40 they recommend transferring five. Just for example. I can take a pic of the chart and post it on here if interested. 
  • Options
    @Drove2u Would love to see that chart if you don't mind sharing!

• Options
    My RE also has a chart, but his max is two refardless. We are implanting two (assuming we have 2 to implant) with PGS testing b/c my utering fibroids are growing aggressively. I may need a hysterectomy sooner rather than later @Drove2u and @wifeinraleigh28
    Married Jan. 2014
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • Options
    Oh no @cmm012 sorry to hear that.  Is there a treatment to help slow them down?  And what does that mean for IVF?