Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What's wrong with my 11 week old :(

OK so just recently my baby has been squirming, crying, and getting red faces at the bottle and refusing to eat in the middle of feed. She's been spitting up a little more after the feeding. She has reflux and we just increased her does yesterday. She doesn't cry when she spits up or after but randomly throughout the day she will be happy then screaming at the top of her lungs all the sudden for about 20 minutes, drawing her legs up to her abdomen, and then straightening them and being stiff as a board. This comes out of nowhere but seems relayed to refusing to eat at the bottle. I don't know if it's her formula, gas, reflux, or WHAT. I'm so frustrated. The formula she is on has been working great but all the sudden things just got out of wack. And what's weird is she sleep 7 hours straight at night so if she was in horrible pain wouldn't it wake her? Even gas or reflux? But as soon as the day starts she has these hysterical screaming fits for 20 minutes and they are all throughout the day

Re: What's wrong with my 11 week old :(